• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

traveling to Jamaica Jan 25 to Feb 8

• Thread startergreathead2005
  • Start date

greathead2005

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 16, 2005
Wife and I are traveling to the island for holiday. Would like to find secluded beaches to enjoy the locals with, and advice on clubs, bars etc. Feel free to email.

Hope you enjoy Jamaica; I'm sure you'll find some hung brothers who will be more than happy to fuck your wife.

I was in Jamaica recently as a stop-off for a cruise. Was really turned off by all the hustling the locals do to get tips, and I didn't feel welcomed at all. Other people I've talked to had the same experience. Hopefully, your experience will be better.

my fiance went up there 4 years ago with a girl friend...i bet her a 1000 bucks she woudnt come back with a video of her fucking her first black cock.... we talked about it for almost a year...then she leaves comes back and im a grand lighter...and have jerk off material forever...best money i ever spent..

simplythebest88 said:
my fiance went up there 4 years ago with a girl friend...i bet her a 1000 bucks she woudnt come back with a video of her fucking her first black cock.... we talked about it for almost a year...then she leaves comes back and im a grand lighter...and have jerk off material forever...best money i ever spent..

well then post that video.

that's a great time to go you should have no problem meeting people

Users who are viewing this thread