• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tributes

very hot !

Me.gif
I have an urge to clean this cream up

I love seeing my wife get a thick load blown all over her.

062222_.jpg
I would feel it my duty as a fully certified bull to accede to your request.
Though my preference would be to start my run up to ejaculation by tit fucking your lady wife/Ho, and her having the opportunity to lap up my copious amounts of pre cum.
If you feel comfortable with watching us, I’d be delighted to pull out from her all enveloping breasts and hose her (name??) down with BOTH channels of my double barrelled, slightly below average sized, Cunt tool.
I know you’ll do that ‘coz your slut wife won’t let you deprive her of this unique opportunity.

I would feel it my duty as a fully certified bull to accede to your request.
Though my preference would be to start my run up to ejaculation by tit fucking your lady wife/Ho, and her having the opportunity to lap up my copious amounts of pre cum.
If you feel comfortable with watching us, I’d be delighted to pull out from her all enveloping breasts and hose her (name??) down with BOTH channels of my double barrelled, slightly below average sized, Cunt tool.
I know you’ll do that ‘coz your slut wife won’t let you deprive her of this unique opportunity.
I would totally be ok with you fucking her between her big 38G tits and watch you pull away from them and completely cover her with your thick seed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back