• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trophy Wife Mounted and Stuffed

• Thread startertwerpedbyjulie
  • Start date
Baby on Board

My attempt at humor (title) are way weaker than your jokes Mr. Custer which I do enjoy by the way. During my years as a "stud" I never approached the way that Scott looks. My son is pretty close in stature. Scott can lift Mistress over his head with no problem. He has put her thighs over his shoulders to lick her pussy while Mistress sucks his cock. It is way freaking cool to watch.

Mistress paid for their trip to Mexico, but not to an adults only resort because they weren't looking to swing or swap.

He did not attend any of the family holiday events either. I was a little surprised that he didn't show up at ours but relived as my daughter would have had a fit. She must be the only family member that does not realize what a cuckold her father is although that's probably just a matter of time. Not sure just what his parents know about their son's relationship with Mistress. Would suspect that they'd be less than thrilled to find out he was having an affair with a woman old enough to be his mother, and planning on her having his baby.

There is one sad part of us moving. Scott will continue to attend college in state until next fall when he'll transfer credits to our new state's university. I guess there is no reason to keep this a secret. We're living in Minneapolis.
He flew in twice in January, and will probably continue that until school is out. Mistress is concerned that he'll fall in love with someone his age, and she'd be heart broken.

I did get my business sold and made out pretty well, and Mistress let me keep the money. I will have to go back this spring for a month when the busy season starts. I feel bad about that as well because she'll be all alone for that month other than Scott's visit. I'll just get a small apartment.

And yes Mr. Custer Scott does treat me very well compared to Mr. Mean the mechanic. I would be less than forth coming however if I didn't confess to enjoying some of his antics. I thrive on an amount of humiliation and he filled that void nicely. If I hadn't sold the business I would have been ****** to deal with him or lose all control.

With Scott I just want him to like me and feel comfortable around me. I try to conceal my lust. A perfect birthday present for me would be giving him a massage. The thought of his naked body glistening with oil makes me giddy. He's very bright and plans on a career in engineering.

The picture of me occurred after I'd lost weight and been exercising. I dropped two waist sizes, and Mistress was having cocktails with two of her lady friends on the patio telling them how well I'd done. To prove it she'd had me go put on an old pair of jeans ordering me not to wear underwear. Once I returned she had me walk about like some model in front of them ordering me to keep my hands away from my jeans.

I knew full well what was going to happen but it excited me. When they fell past my hips they immediately dropped to my ankles and the other ladies really got a kick out of my performance while Mistress took some pictures. I remained that way until they departed. Mistress patted me on my bottom and said, "Good boy."

Kaye (mother in law) knew about Mistress's decision to get pregnant before I did, and I'll touch on that soon.

May take awhile to get used to the winter's up here.

The attached is an oldie but a goodie.

Attachments

• Snapshot 4 (6-11-2013 3-48 PM).jpg
    Snapshot 4 (6-11-2013 3-48 PM).jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 156
twerpedbyjulie said:
[My Mistress's lover] Scott can lift Mistress over his head with no problem. He has put her thighs over his shoulders to lick her pussy while Mistress sucks his cock. It is way freaking cool to watch.

Nice...

twerpedbyjulie said:
There is one sad part of us moving. Scott will continue to attend college in state until next fall when he'll transfer credits to our new state's university. I guess there is no reason to keep this a secret. We're living in Minneapolis.

I see the University of Minnesota (among other colleges) is located in Minneapolis.

twerpedbyjulie said:
He flew in twice in January, and will probably continue that until school is out. Mistress is concerned that he'll fall in love with someone his age, and she'd be heart broken.

Maybe your Mistress should consider requiring Scott to wear a chastity device for her, like you. Realizing his older lover expects that of him, let alone actually doing it, would be an awakening for him, no doubt...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I did get my business sold and made out pretty well, and Mistress let me keep the money.

That was very generous of your Mistress...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I will have to go back this spring for a month when the busy season starts. I feel bad about that as well because she'll be all alone for that month other than Scott's visit. I'll just get a small apartment.

Hm... is it possible your Mistress, being resourceful (as she is), will take advantage of being "all alone" to find and take a new lover...? She must, after all, be aware that Scott may be proceeding along those lines...

twerpedbyjulie said:
And yes, Mr. Custer, Scott does treat me very well compared to Mr. Mean the mechanic.

Really...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I would be less than forthcoming, however, if I didn't confess to enjoying some of his antics. I thrive on an amount of humiliation and he filled that void nicely. If I hadn't sold the business, though, I would have been ****** to deal with him or lose all control.

Yes, that was my interpretation. I was thinking of suggesting you identify another mechanic to hire... it seemed unlikely he was the only guy around who did whatever he did... then fire and replace him. But then, you solved the problem by selling your business and leaving town yourself.

twerpedbyjulie said:
With Scott, I just want him to like me and feel comfortable around me.

Why worry about it? It's your Mistress that he likes (to resort to understatement). If you were to ask, I would suggest just treating Scott in a neutral way as your wife's lover — he is, after all, something like 35 years younger than you. But then, of course, you didn't ask...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I try to conceal my lust. A perfect birthday present for me would be giving him a massage. The thought of his naked body glistening with oil makes me giddy.

I suspect you'll have to get used to the idea of such fantasies not ever being realized...

twerpedbyjulie said:
He's very bright and plans on a career in engineering.

Awright... good for him. Sounds like your Mistress has good taste in young lovers...

twerpedbyjulie said:
The picture of me occurred after I'd lost weight and been exercising. I dropped two waist sizes, and Mistress was having cocktails with two of her lady friends on the patio telling them how well I'd done. To prove it she'd had me go put on an old pair of jeans ordering me not to wear underwear. Once I returned she had me walk about like some model in front of them ordering me to keep my hands away from my jeans. I knew full well what was going to happen but it excited me. When they fell past my hips they immediately dropped to my ankles and the other ladies really got a kick out of my performance while Mistress took some pictures. I remained that way until they departed. Mistress patted me on my bottom and said, "Good boy."

Very good, you obeyed your Mistress. I assume you were wearing your chastity device...? If so, that experience must have yielded very satisfying feelings of humiliation...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Kaye (mother in law) knew about Mistress's decision to get pregnant before I did, and I'll touch on that soon.

That's not surprising...

twerpedbyjulie said:
May take awhile to get used to the winter's up here.

Hang in there. Do you have in mind re-starting your business, or are you planning to remained retired at this point...?

Users who are viewing this thread