• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trophy Wife Mounted and Stuffed

• Thread startertwerpedbyjulie
  • Start date
Best I Can Do

Howwee said:
I'm no shrink and I don't believe being gay is a life style choice so no you're not gay twerp

You're a twerp. You're a little boy trying to please his mom. Sucking cock and taking it up the ass once in awhile keeps mom happy.

I'm curious if your wife had ordered you to strip during that party would you have actually done that?

When you and your sister in law fucked she came right? Had a good time together. It's not all about size.

Seems to me that your mistress has taken away your confidence in the bedroom and at some point you started taking pride in doing what made you a good little boy. Sucking cock. You feel power in bringing another dude to his knees by sucking his cock. Whats the word I'm looking for here counter-intuitive? You're on your knees to begin with to suck cock he's always going to be above you unless it's some strange ass position. I showed him I sucked his cock. Is that a tale you tell somebody because you're proud of being a good little cocksucker

If this Mark guy had told you to get your ass into a bedroom and suck cock during that party what would you have done?
He had called you a cocksucker and he fucks your wife tells his buds but that turns you on so much you'd suck his cock?
It would have been a great chance to show him who was the real man?

Aside from the panties she's had you crossdressing too right? You ever wanted to have breasts?

I'm not throwing stones really I'm not just trying to figure out what goes through your mind I guess. I'm probably just confused because if my wife had a body like yours. Answer what you want.

Ah hell I don't know for sure. Probably. I don't think Mistress ever really intended to follow through if for no other reason than there would have been a fair number of attendees who would have been offended. If I'd have bucked I suspect she'd have taken me to a bedroom before having me strip and then told people if they wanted to view the cuckold he's in the bedroom.

The cross-dressing incidents have been few and far between other than the panties and thigh highs. I would like to try shaving my legs once just to see how I looked, but I don't have any urge to dress like a woman if for no other reason than I'd look stupid. If Mistress orders me to dress up, I dress up otherwise it's not something I do when I'm alone. I guess it does make me feel even more submissive however.

I'd like to have big breasts for a day or a week, or a month. Haven't lots of guys thought about how neat it might be to have a set if for no other reason than you could suck on your own nipples? Thought of wearing a top that showed them off gets me hot as well, but no I don't want to be a chick with a dick.

I'd like to answer this differently, but deep down if Mark had cornered me, especially after the picture discovery, and brow-beat me using the right words and phrases I'd have submitted granted that I had Mistress's permission.

I understand that saying sucking cock makes me feel powerful is a conundrum. Okay for a woman. Just the way I feel.

St. Pat's

She's wearing white thigh highs that reach about halfway between knee and pussy with green shorts. So there is bare skin showing between shorts and hose. Green vest and a cute hat. Pretty freaking hot. Wants to go to what used to be my favorite bar before she got fucked by a guy named Greg on the Halloween before last in the cleaning closet.

Got a call from my ex-wife letting me know that she and her new hubby are hosting a reunion of sorts on their lake front property. I'm invited but not my "SLUT" wife. I was understandably pissed off. Tried to be calm and reasonable about it and Julie said Melissa could come if it was to provide entertainment.

"She can show everybody how she fucks you in the ass."

I think she'd show people my pictures if it wouldn't upset her hubby to discover we'd had sex shortly before they got married.

We won't be going, but the kids have decided to swing by the next day for a short visit. They think their mom is being a wee bit rude. I have another word I'd use but I'm a nice guy.

You will recall that I lost a valuable employee recently and because I'm a man and by extension sometimes stupid I told him I was a cuckold. He had two names I could call that might be interested in going to work for me. The first guy was interested and I ended up hiring him. The second guy begged off. Probably being over sensitive but I have the feeling that my ex-employee gave these guys a heads up about me being "weird" sexually.

One not wanting to work for a cuckold and the other liking the possibilities.

He just has a habit of getting into my "personal" space, and the eye contact is almost intimidating. Once again probably just me, but I don't know how I'll handle it if he gets too assertive or worse just tells me he knows I'm a pussy.

No time for details now but I also found out that Jake the Snake aka The Freak didn't have Mistress around for the sex.
All about the domination.

Nervous and excited about this evening.

Happy St. Paddy's Day

twerpedbyjulie said:
.... You will recall I lost a valuable employee recently. [While "seeing him off" over beer,] because I'm a man and by extension sometimes stupid, I told him I was a cuckold. [/END]

Yes, I do recall that...

twerpedbyjulie said:
He gave me two names [alternative guys] I could call that might be interested in going to work for me. The first guy was interested and I ended up hiring him. ....

Awright...

twerpedbyjulie said:
.... He has a habit of getting into my "personal" space, and the eye contact is almost intimidating. It's probably just me, but I don't know how I'll handle it if he gets too assertive, or worse, tells me he knows I'm a pussy.

More than likely he wants to fuck your wife, but since you're his boss, he doesn't feel it would be quite right to simply walk up and tell her that. Since he knows (no doubt) you're your wife's self-acknowledged cuckold, he's probably trying to figure out how to bring it up with you without "messing up" and getting fired from his brand new job.

Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too...

Last edited:
Snowball

St. Pat's was by and large fun. Until our waitress asked us if we needed a second round. We were sitting with an older couple. Really nice people. Wife is a sassy old broad, and a ton of fun. As far as I know they are not aware of my cuckold status. They are now. Mistress said I couldn't have another beer because boys with little peckers shouldn't have adult drinks. She ordered me a Roy Rodgers. They all laughed at first thinking it was a joke. Mistress said no, four plus inches in her book made me a little boy. They were a bit uncomfortable after that.

Mistress got asked by one of the regulars who is totally aware of what a slut my wife can be asked her if her underwear matched her vest and shorts. She unbuttoned the vest until they could see that her bra was indeed green. He asked about her panties.

"They'd match if I was wearing any."

He of course wanted her to prove that. Mistress didn't pull her shorts down instead she told him to see if he could feel any under her shorts. He asked her if she was going to stand up otherwise he couldn't very well check. Pretty much wall to wall crowd so not very many people were in a position to watch as he spent longer than he should have squeezing her ass before telling her he needed to check the front to make sure.

He fucking felt her pussy up through the shorts right in front of me. He cupped my wife's pussy. Fucker.

"Hot as it is I guess you don't need panties." Finally taking his hands off of her. The couple with us made their excuses shortly after and took off. Couldn't tell you whether it was pity or they were appalled or a mixture of both.

She did shut down the same guy shortly thereafter when he tried to sit with us. And the sex was good when we got home so the trade off was worth it to me.

I got my first snowball (think that's the right term) of Friday. Date night but she and Doug (teacher) showed up at the house around nine, and Mistress went to change into etc. I got to watch. Was fucking great. The coal black on top of her pure (okay not so pure) white is just so titillating. Mistress did some great show business for my entertainment as well.

I was naked but for my blocker. Mistress had me move court side so I was next to the bed while she gave Doug a blow job. When he came she didn't swallow it all, kept a mouthful, pinched my nostrils shut which is when I figured out what was going on. All she had to do was tell me but I guess her mouth was full. She kept about four or five inches from my open mouth as she drooled Doug's cum into my mouth.

"Like that white boy? Tastes good doesn't it?"

I did and it did.

When Mistress was done with my feeding she spit on my face.

"If he'd marry me I'd divorce you. If his nephew was old enough to marry me I'd divorce you. Thirteen year old with a bigger cock than my little sissy bitch."

She'd of course told me this nephew crap and age number before but one on one never in front of Doug. I looked at him and he knew what I was thinking.

"He doesn't know your wife's name, what she does or where you live so relax."

I was processing this while trying not to look at his cock and finally had to ask.

"Is he really just thirteen?"

Doug smiled at me and said, "Hey man they may say that your first time should be with someone you love but that's bullshit. It should be with a bitch who knows what she's doing. Adult supervision number. Safe sex. Don't want him knocking up some teenager in the back seat of a car."

I looked at Mistress, and saw the look that told me I'd best shut the fuck up.

"What?" Doug.

"Nothing darling he's just trying really hard not to break down and cry in front of you. Not every husband finds out that a thirteen year old virgin is better and bigger than he is in the sex department."

Doug didn't know and his nephew obviously hadn't told him that he'd fucked her without protection. I really really wanted to tell him but the consequence didn't justify any reward associated with spilling my guts. I did what any good cuckold would and kept my mouth shut.

While Mistress put the condom on his stiff cock for their first fuck of the evening she did ask him why he insisted on wearing one when they were both disease free and she was on the pill. He told her that if she asked him again he'd leave and that would be the last time she'd ever see his cock.

Along the lines of why buy the cow when you're getting the milk for free.

I got to watch as he pushed his black cock into my wife's pussy, and change positions two times before he got his nut off after about a half hour. I got them drinks and warm wash clothes. I asked if I could clean Doug's cock but he wanted Mistress to do that job.

Mistress told me the show was over and I went to my bedroom to sleep but woke up later to hear her taking his cock again.

I served them breakfast in bed after they had sex in the morning. I had a high protein breakfast. Mistress had saved all three condoms. She emptied the contents into a shot glass and had me drink Doug's cum while they both watched.

"Now Melissa if I hadn't used rubbers he wouldn't have had any fun at all, and I think he deserves a little bit of your pussy too. He's been a very good boy."

Mistress allowed that he was correct but she wasn't in the mood. She'd take care of me later.

Later turned out to be Saturday night. I had my penis in her when she decided to role play. I would have figured she'd go for Doug's nephew, but she must have figured that wouldn't mind fuck me enough because we'd done it before. I was thrusting into her warm pussy as hard and as fast I could when she said, "Xxxxxxx cum inside me...cum in my dirty slut cunt...you're so much bigger than your daddy."

My "kids" are off limits. We have an understanding. Mistress slipped her finger up my ass and hit my button and I came and came while she screamed my son's name. I was embarrassed, but helpless in her hands.

"Oh you would like that wouldn't you...?"

I told her that I had not changed my mind one tiny bit about that number and my reaction had everything to do with what she had been doing to me and nothing to do with the role play.

"You just keep telling yourself that."

I guess bottom line is I don't much give a shit what the role play is as long as I get laid.

New Employee

Well safe to say my new mechanic knows about my life style.

He doesn't say things correctly. Instead of, "Would you, Could you, Please" etc. it's coming out like orders. The latest was the kicker. Told me he thought maybe we should replace a certain part on a piece of equipment. In order to see the part you need to get down on your knees with a trouble light. I know where the hell the part is and what it does. Don't need instructions.

I walked out into the shop area and when I got next to the equipment he handed me the light and said, "Get on your knees."

Sounded exactly like what and how I'd be ordered if there was a cock ready to be sucked. I was taken unawares and instead of perhaps suggesting he rephrase in the future I just took the light and got on my knees with him standing in close proximity.

I didn't look at him I couldn't. Told him I thought we could put off the repair while I was still on my knees so I wouldn't have to look at him. Point of fact the part probably won't have to be replaced until end of season so I suspect it was just a ploy to see how I'd react, and he probably got what he wanted.

Got no problem with the work he's been doing and not the right time to go looking again so I'll just hope he doesn't push it past a point where I have to talk to him. As long as he doesn't disrespect me in front of other employees I think I'm okay.

twerpedbyjulie said:
I walked out into the shop area and when I got next to the equipment he handed me the light and said, "Get on your knees."

You might have said, "I'll let you do that." Then, if he said you needed to look at it: "I know what it looks like and what it does" before telling your mechanic you don't think it needs to be replaced yet (assuming, if it fails, that won't endanger anyone).

twerpedbyjulie said:
Got no problem with the work he's been doing and not the right time to go looking again so I'll just hope he doesn't push it past a point where I have to talk to him. As long as he doesn't disrespect me in front of other employees, I think I'm okay.

Does the fact that your wife is sexually liberated imply you have to accept disrespect from an employee? I don't see the connection.

Disrespecting you in front of your other employees is probably coming, so I suggest you'll be better off to clarify for your new mechanic sooner, rather than later, that you are the boss. Something along the lines of, you encourage him to make suggestions that he thinks are necessary or may improve the operation of your business, but that does not include trying to tell you what to do.

Remember when "the major" took your mistress to the "Top Off" bar, then persuaded her to whip off her top and show everyone her tits, then (before she realized what was happening) someone took a picture of her and they posted it in the men's restroom in their collection of other bare-breasted women? Then later, after hearing about it, you held your balls firmly in both hands and, to "the major's" astonishment, told him that was not acceptable and ordered him to take it down? And (I gathered), he did?

You can do it.

Wtf

Custer Laststand said:
You might have said, "I'll let you do that." Then, if he said you needed to look at it: "I know what it looks like and what it does" before telling your mechanic you don't think it needs to be replaced yet (assuming, if it fails, that won't endanger anyone).

Does the fact that your wife is sexually liberated imply you have to accept disrespect from an employee? I don't see the connection.

Disrespecting you in front of your other employees is probably coming, so I suggest you'll be better off to clarify for your new mechanic sooner, rather than later, that you are the boss. Something along the lines of, you encourage him to make suggestions that he thinks are necessary or may improve the operation of your business, but that does not include trying to tell you what to do.

Remember when "the major" took your mistress to the "Top Off" bar, then persuaded her to whip off her top and show everyone her tits, then (before she realized what was happening) someone took a picture of her and they posted it in the men's restroom in their collection of other bare-breasted women? Then later, after hearing about it, you held your balls firmly in both hands and, to "the major's" astonishment, told him that was not acceptable and ordered him to take it down? And (I gathered), he did?

You can do it.

Has happened to me? I went back and started to read some of original thread. I'm not just a cuckold I'm a humiliation ***** who loves to suck cock and I'm proud of it. Jesus Christ. I'm a fucking pussy. I begged Melissa to take my cage off last night and she did, but only after zip tying my hands behind my back. I got off rubbing my dick against the sheets and she made me sleep on the wet spot. That's not the bad part. I was on my knees sucking the employee's cock in the shop. The only women involved in my fantasy were Louise, Kaye, and Melissa cheering him on.

A couple of months ago I posted pictures of myself on another site. Over five thousand people have seen pictures of me sucking cock, naked but for my cage in others, wearing women's clothing in still others. I put it under their gay section.
I look at it everyday to see if there are any new comments. Their are guys that want to hook up even though I say I'm not looking for anyone because I'm happily married. You can make out most of my face in two of them.

I nearly posted some of them on this site.

I deleted them all. I've got to get a handle on this before it's too late if it isn't already. Jesus.

Gonna have a sit down with Mel tonight.

Custer...thanks,

Not My Problem

Up side. I had a little sit down with my new employee, and as politely as possible suggested that he while he might not realize it his demeanor towards me, his fucking boss, left a lot to be desired. I sited case and point while he sat across from me. I did start with his positives. It was very, very tough. I was wearing panties and my chastity device which didn't help and the look on his face betrayed his feelings rather than his verbal acknowledgement of contrition. He has however knocked off the cheap crap so I'm putting it in the plus column.

Downside. Melissa listened to my concerns about where we started and where we were now with interest. Didn't interrupt or comment until I had spilled my guts about what a wimp I'd become.

"Sounds like a personal problem to me."

She is perfectly happy with our arrangement and if I thought for one minute that she was going change our life style I was dreaming.

I told her that I didn't mean she could not have some contact outside of our marriage just that we should tone it down and discuss things like we used to before she had sex with a prospective lover.

When I was done she said wait here a moment please.

She walked back into the room wearing her strap-on and ordered me to, "Strip and suck my cock you little dicked bitch."

"Melissa please honey if we could just talk this through..."

She overwhelmed me with her strength. I took all of my clothes off and then she ordered me to kneel. She tied my hands behind my back and then she face fucked me.

"Cunt." "*****." "Faggot." "Cocksucker." "Pussyboy." "Clit dick." She never stopped while fucking my face. At some point I started to moan and when she ordered to me to beg for it I did, and later when she had me on her bed I begged her to fuck me.

Before she was done I freely admitted that it was all my fault, and that if I was any sort of man she would have no need to seek cock outside of our marriage.

She dragged me into the bathroom by my ear and after getting in the whirlpool she pissed on me. Factually she made me beg before she peed on my face.

We have talked (carefully) about the situation since but I run into a wall every time I even hint at curtailing her extra martial relations. She obviously loves having many men ready willing and able to taste her charms. So far now I'll be satisfied with changing my own behavior outside of the house.

She's stronger than I am.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Up side. I had a little sit down with my new employee, and as politely as possible suggested that he while he might not realize it his demeanor towards me, his fucking boss, left a lot to be desired. I sited case and point while he sat across from me. I did start with his positives. It was very, very tough. I was wearing panties and my chastity device which didn't help and the look on his face betrayed his feelings rather than his verbal acknowledgement of contrition. He has however knocked off the cheap crap so I'm putting it in the plus column.

Sounds like a plus. Something along these lines was what I was trying to suggest would do you some good...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Downside. Melissa listened to my concerns about where we started and where we were now with interest. Didn't interrupt or comment until I had spilled my guts about what a wimp I'd become. "Sounds like a personal problem to me."

Your mistress was not impressed...

twerpedbyjulie said:
She is perfectly happy with our arrangement and if I thought for one minute that she was going change our life style I was dreaming.

Are you in a position yet to judge whether the homily, "if your wife is happy you will be happy too," is actually right...? Or, are you inclined to say it's overrated...?

twerpedbyjulie said:
I told her that I didn't mean she could not have some contact outside of our marriage just that we should tone it down and discuss things like we used to before she had sex with a prospective lover.

Wishful thinking...

twerpedbyjulie said:
When I was done she said wait here a moment please. She walked back into the room wearing her strap-on and ordered me to, "Strip and suck my cock you little dicked bitch."

A definitive reply...

twerpedbyjulie said:
"Melissa please honey if we could just talk this through..."

More wishful thinking...

twerpedbyjulie said:
She overwhelmed me with her strength. I took all of my clothes off, then she ordered me to kneel. She tied my hands behind my back, then she face fucked me.

Nice...

twerpedbyjulie said:
"Cunt." "*****." "Faggot." "Cocksucker." "Pussyboy." "Clit dick." She never stopped while fucking my face.

Oh my...

twerpedbyjulie said:
At some point I started to moan and when she ordered to me to beg for it I did, and later when she had me on her bed I begged her to fuck me. Before she was done I freely admitted that it was all my fault, and that if I was any sort of man she would have no need to seek cock outside of our marriage.

All totally appropriate...

twerpedbyjulie said:
She dragged me into the bathroom by my ear and after getting in the whirlpool she pissed on me. Actually, she made me beg before she peed on my face.

Nice...

twerpedbyjulie said:
We have talked (carefully) about the situation since but I run into a wall every time I even hint at curtailing her extra martial relations. She obviously loves having many men ready willing and able to taste her charms.

As she should...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I'll [have to] be satisfied with changing my own behavior outside of the house.

That sounds much more within the realm of possibility...

twerpedbyjulie said:
She's stronger than I am.

That's OK. It's appropriate for your mistress to be stronger, and for you to acknowledge that she is the boss and obey her.

If one of your employees starts behaving like he's the boss, though, that's a problem. You seem to have got a handle on that (for the time being).

Web Cam

Last night was our date night. Mistress picked the bar, the weather was warm and she was showing off. We found a booth in a crowded bar downtown. Younger crowd, drinks are too freaking expensive and it's a long drive if you're thinking about drinking. I sipped on a glass of wine while Mistress ordered a martini. Just after we were settled she leaned into me put her hand on my cock and stuck her tongue in my ear.

She threw her leg across mine. She was attacking me. I was cage free, and had taken a pill at her urging.

"Mmmmm...does my baby like what his wife is doing to him?"

"Yes...oh yes."

"My pussy is wet Ronnie...so wet for a hard cock...it's starving for a big, hard, piece of meat."

I moaned some more Mistress not caring about any audience we might have and I sure didn't get a shit. I was erect.

"Mmmm....yeah I need it...big...and...hard...balls full of baby juice....wonder if I can find somebody who has what I need?"

"God Mel you gotta stop I'm getting pretty close."

Instead of slowing down she pulled my zipper down and ****** her hand into my slacks. I wasn't wearing panties.

"Cum...cum...cum in your pants...little slut...make a mess...cum...cum all over my fingers with your...little dicky."

"Melissa I love you...oh...oh...baby...."

"Bob."

"What?"

"I fucked Bob. He stripped you bitch surely you remember? I remember when he stripped me. Stripped me, really ripped is closer my clothes off. He really hates you. Slapping the shit out of you was something he really wanted to do but fucking your wife...the wife you can't take care of because of that finger dick you have between your legs was something he wanted even more. He called me. Called me a bunch of times. But because I love you I turned him down. Until you fucked up. Guess where baby? No? On your desk. He sat in your chair while I sucked his cock and he called me terrible, terrible names. He gagged me. He bent me over your desk and pounded my pussy until I begged him to stop. He fucks like an animal. Are you imagining it Ronnie? You fired him for letting everyone see your no penis look, and he fucked your wife. It was great."

She took a drink before continuing.

"It was safe sex I insisted he wear a condom. Want to play guess what again? Guess where we put his goo?"

"Are you kidding me honey? If this is a role deal please tell me the truth Mel. You didn't really have sex with him did you?"

"You already thought I had so no big deal. Do you just use your little bottle of liquid soap on your hands or do you wash your face now and then?"

"No. No, no."

"I'll take that as a yes. You had his sperm on your hands and face. Makes you wonder who he might have shared with huh?"

She didn't wait for an answer. She stood up grabbed her drink and found a seat on a high bar stool leaving me reeling.
The bartender was gorgeous. She said that when we walked in. I sat by myself miserable and wanting to just go home.
We left an hour or so later after she had exchanged contact information with Mr. Gorgeous.

As soon as we were in the car she pulled out her mini-vibe and had an orgasm in just a couple of minutes.

We didn't talk on the way home. She just hummed.

She had me strip and put on thigh highs and panties before telling me to masturbate on her bed. Mistress got naked and played with herself which was all I needed to get going.

She called for a break and got her laptop. Took her a few minutes to get set up and then she turned the laptop towards me and said, "Spank it monkey boy."

I beat off in front of one, a dozen, I don't know how many people while Mistress talked about my "short comings." She did tell me they couldn't see my face. I came and it was easy. Safe if they couldn't see my face I found myself getting off on it.

When the production was over she said, "Thanks guys hope you had fun."

"They were all guys...queers...gay...maybe one of them was female...someone we know...maybe...maybe...it was a chick with a dick...maybe you'll be a star."

That was it she told me to clean up and get out of her bedroom. Obviously she's not over our recent conversations about curtailing her activities. Should have kept my big mouth shut. I mean I was getting laid on Saturdays.

No matter what is happening now. I think you did the right thing for both of you guys twerp. I sincerely hope she took your conversation in the right sense and is controlling her self without actually letting control back to you.

I hope all things work out well and in a good pace.

I seem to remember a not so distant conversation you had with your mil in which she asked for your help with Melissa. Seems she is a bit prone to out of control behaviors on her own that really don't involve your particular home situation. Your mil was asking you to keep her from repeating a line of behaviors and decisions that almost caused Melissa to self destruct. Now that you know just how irrelevant you are, how do you tell mil that Melissa and what she does is now beyond your scope of influence? You know sooner or later you will have to face mil.

Thank you. I can only control what happens to me outside of the house w/o Melissa. That's hard enough. I'm the freaking boss at work and I have to take care of business there. The new guy has definitely retreated so I'm doing a better job there at least.

MIL and Stuff

Jaxunman said:
I seem to remember a not so distant conversation you had with your mil in which she asked for your help with Melissa. Seems she is a bit prone to out of control behaviors on her own that really don't involve your particular home situation. Your mil was asking you to keep her from repeating a line of behaviors and decisions that almost caused Melissa to self destruct. Now that you know just how irrelevant you are, how do you tell mil that Melissa and what she does is now beyond your scope of influence? You know sooner or later you will have to face mil.

I'm ***** so if this doesn't make any sense...it's my befuddled gray matter coupled with the alcohol.

"Now that you know just how irrelevant you are,"

See that would have pissed me off some months ago, but now it's obviously the truth.

Kaye (MIL) and I had that conversation in what seems like another life time. I was paying less attention to what she was advising and more attention to the vibe she was putting out. When we parted that day I was sure she and I would be fucking in the near future. What you wrote is all spot on. Something happened to Melissa that ended her debauchery. I should get extra credit for using that big word.

I don't know what it was and I don't think Kaye does either or she would have told me. I attempted on more than one occasion to draw Mel out on that very point but she is not forth coming. Hell it's not just what ended it but she doesn't talk about any specifics surrounding that period immediately following her divorce. Other than her first husband was an asshole. She still thinks he's an asshole but good in bed.

Tonight is girl's night out, but she's dropped the pretense. The bartender is coming to the house and they are going to have sex in front of me.

It seems he prefers fucking hot married women. He had also participated in a number of cuckold life style numbers. He thinks it's the greatest life style in the world if you're a single stud. He's a sales rep. Doesn't need the money doing the bartending gig but does it to meet babes. His take on a Saturday night runs around $500. Melissa tipped him $50 when we were there. I don't know how much money she gave to Rusty, but fine line between being generous and paying for sex I think.

Me watching is a bonus as far as he's concerned. He evidently likes to perform. The one stipulation is that I'm restrained. He doesn't know either of us very well (and I don't think he wants to) and regardless of what Mel has told him about me he doesn't need some crazy ass hubby changing his mind and pulling out a bat, knife, or gun.

I don't even own a gun. More a pepper spray type of guy.

Mel told me all of this in a phone call today. She's being benevolent with regards to my restraints. On the floor, in a chair she does not care. Little Doctor Zeus in that last sentence. Yeah I'm way fucked up.

But shit she is married to me. I'm old and I've got a beauty. Class reunion coming up and it will blow their fucking minds when I walk in with Melissa on my arm.

What was I supposed to be talking about? Kaye. I can't be alone with her. Mel suspects there is a spark there and Kaye has made it abundantly clear that she wants to have sex with me in spite of me being married to her daughter and herself married to Mel's dad. I'm weak. I make sure we're never alone together. She still never misses an opportunity to flash me or whisper in my ear. So I guess Mel will still be needing sex outside the marriage twenty years from now but I'll probably be dead so no big deal.

My wife is gonna get fucked tonight and I get to watch guys. That's three hours away and she may have to wake my sorry ass up. Did I mention I'm going to be naked? With my cute little condo surrounding my sensational cock. Kaye doesn't care she thinks it's hot. Claire didn't care she liked it. Maybe it's the variety number.

I'd like to fuck Claire again too. Mel has been to their house twice since our big weekend don't think I mentioned that either. By herself. Now that's way fucked up.

Okay I should probably go take a nap.

Have a good one guys!

Stud was a Dud

He couldn't get it up. He could not get IT up.

I did fall asleep and I did feel like crap when Mel awakened me. Two choices when I feel like I did and I chose the, "Tip of the Horn that Gored You" number. Couple of Bloody Mary's and I felt pretty decent.

Mel even put towels around my ankles and wrists before zip locking me while I sat in a comfortable recliner. Don't care for drinking through a straw but it beat no drink at all.

So the stud shows up and I just knew he was full of shit. Over compensating. I have no doubt that he gets laid a lot but the doing it in front of the husband, and his experience with cuckolding. Yeah he read that shit on line. Thought at first he was just all hopped up about screwing my wife, but he was nervous.

Stalled for quite awhile before they got down to business. Didn't make any difference what Mel tried his cock just wasn't going anywhere. He wouldn't let her play with his ass. Gay.

I should have kept my mouth shut but I just couldn't.

"So...what else does it do?"

And I know it was an effort for Mel not to laugh. Stud didn't find it nearly as funny. Blamed it on me. I ended up in the spare bedroom where he thought I was tied up and helpless, but Mel didn't bother. She did bring me a fresh drink. Didn't hear any noise, and I finally fell asleep again.

This morning she did start giggling while we had coffee. I guess after I was no longer present and he still just had a noodle in his hand he told Mel she just wasn't turning him on....right.

Before he left he said if she showed up at the bar and told anyone what happened he'd tell them about our arrangement.
Mel told him he didn't have to worry about us ever showing up again. Mel said she tried to wake me up because she was horny but gave up after awhile. Screwed that up but otherwise it turned out to be a pretty much fun day for me.

twerpedbyjulie said:
This morning [my Mistress Mel] started giggling while we had coffee. I guess after I was no longer present and [her aspiring bull] still had just a noodle in his hand, he told her she just wasn't turning him on. Right...

I imagine there's widespread recognition among cuckoldress married women that "you win some, you lose some."

Seems like your hot mistress's aspiring bull would have been prepared for the possibility of not being able to get it up by taking in advance — or at least bringing — a suitable dose of Viagra, or something equivalent. Apparently he is not a "man of foresight"...

Temptations

Melissa is going to the adult only resort the week before my class reunion. She purchased two tickets but the extra is not for me. She's going to spend a week at a resort for swingers without her husband. And at this point she's not telling me who she's sharing a bed with. I'm pissed. I let her do whatever she wants and I got to go last time but she told me that trying to swing with an old man in tow killed opportunities, especially an old man with a four inch winky.

I shut up when she said she was still trying to decide whether she'd leave me with the chastity device on or off. She said it would depend on my behavior between now and when she takes off.

She said she had a bucket list that had to be fulfilled between now and then otherwise I'd be caged.

My first task is to find a male to fuck her. He has to have a cock no smaller than seven inches and no longer than eight and a half inches. Thirty five years old or less. The younger the better.

How do I go about finding someone?

Hi, is your cock....if so would you fuck my wife.

Oh yeah it can't be anyone she's already fucked which is getting to be a long ass list.

Both Brothers

"I'd like to fuck Claire again too. Mel has been to their house twice since our big weekend don't think I mentioned that either. By herself. Now that's way fucked up."
==================================================================

No it's not. It's what you deserve. You're pissed because you weren't along to suck your brothers' cocks, not because you didn't get to have a chance with Claire. If she had wanted you there she'd have made it happen.

Your brothers tag teamed your wife Twerp. Probably a DP number. Imagine your older brother fucked her in the ass while the younger one filled her pussy. Wow, I'll bet it was hot. Where was Claire? Why I bet Melissa was licking her pussy.

I suspect they spanked her as well. Wonder if they took her out in public dressed in next to nothing.

Aren't you the least bit curious?

Brothers

Howwee said:
"I'd like to fuck Claire again too. Mel has been to their house twice since our big weekend don't think I mentioned that either. By herself. Now that's way fucked up."
==================================================================

No it's not. It's what you deserve. You're pissed because you weren't along to suck your brothers' cocks, not because you didn't get to have a chance with Claire. If she had wanted you there she'd have made it happen.

Your brothers tag teamed your wife Twerp. Probably a DP number. Imagine your older brother fucked her in the ass while the younger one filled her pussy. Wow, I'll bet it was hot. Where was Claire? Why I bet Melissa was licking her pussy.

I suspect they spanked her as well. Wonder if they took her out in public dressed in next to nothing.

Aren't you the least bit curious?

You're right, you're right. I can't ask Mistress though. She'll get pissed.

Call Claire. I would think that's obvious. Call her from your office wouldn't that be fun? You sitting at your desk with your slacks around your ankles while you rub your dicklet through your panties. Just think about it. *******. At work. The boss. Playing with himself. You own the place you can do whatever you want. Makes you hard just doesn't it twerp?