• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trophy Wife Mounted and Stuffed

• Thread startertwerpedbyjulie
  • Start date
Born Cocksucker?

I don't remember for sure but didn't you suck cock when you were married to Julie? I gotta believe that most men would rather die than have a cock in their mouth. It's not really something you can learn to like but rather you're born with the urge. We also know that you're proud of your talents. You're a good cocksucker.

You don't dream about how you can satisfy a woman with your cock, but men you can impress with your mouth and tongue. And not just any men but guys you know and even cock that's related to you. Not gonna do a poll, but I'll bet that within the group of cuckolds that say they such dick it's a small percentage that have sucked a relative's cock.

Sometime pretty soon won't Melissa be stopping by to check out the new talent at your work place?

Dressed less like your wife than a woman needing satisfaction outside your marriage.

If it came down to choosing whether the new guy fucked your wife or skull fucked you which one would you choose?

I know the guy he replaced knows you're a pussyboi cuckold, but did you tell him that you sucked dick?

It would sort of even things up if you got laid on your desk wouldn't it? Your wife got fucked on it right?

Your thigh high covered legs over his shoulders while he worked his cock into your pussy. Panties dangling on an ankle.
Do you want to kiss the guy while he's fucking you or is that too personal? Suck on your nipples. Play with your clit. Wouldn't it make you feel good if he told you what a great fuck you were?

Or would it be better if he just ordered you to strip and he spanked you while telling you that he was going to fuck your wife? He might be a great bull for the both of you. Why don't you meet him for drinks after work on Friday because your wife will be out getting fucked anyway.

Try not to think about it tomorrow.

Labor Day

There isn't any doubt that the new guy knows you were stripped at your own party is there twerp? If your ex-employee didn't tell him one of the other employees will sooner or later. He'll know that you're bald down below, wear a CB device, and that you got cheated when it was time to hand out cocks. He'll know that you fired the real man who stripped you naked in a public place in front of tons of people, but did nothing when it happened, and that your wife did what? Oh yeah, fucked a sixteen year old employee that she was in love with.

Preventive measures little guy.

Go have some drinks with him, and show him you're just a good old boy who likes women. Show him you're not afraid to be alone with him. Don't think about what happened last time you had drinks with an employee. To really show how in control you are wear some thigh highs, and pretty panties. You can still be a real man even when you're wearing a woman's underwear. Maybe Mistress will let your enormous clitoris free for the day.

Fucking your way to the top is a time honored tradition. It would be a little different because he'd be fucking the boss instead of the other way around but the end result would be the same. Everyone has gone home for the day and you drove him to the bar so just natural to drop him off but you invite him in maybe to show him a picture or two of your hot wife. Show him that only a real man could get a woman like Melissa. Make sure there isn't a picture of you mixed in with the bunch showing you in panties or worse yet sucking cock. He might take it the wrong way.

Oh golly twerp he's got a hard on now. It's big. It's hard. It's ready to breed. It just needs a wet pussy. Don't stare that's a dead give away. Just get away. Excuse yourself to use the bathroom. Don't drop your pants because seeing how hot you look will just make you want to impress him. Don't strip down to just your panties and glossy hose. One look at you and it would be hard to blame him for wanting you. You're such a slutty tease.

Hard to fault him for bending you over your desk ripping your panties off. The last thing standing between his giant fucking cock and your wet pussy. You moan when you're getting fucked don't you baby? Mistress would be so proud of you. Taking that big cock up your tight twat. Make sure he pulls out because Mistress doesn't want any babies so it wouldn't do for you to end up impregnated.

You must be really busy at work or did Claire tell you something that has you jerking off?

No More Please

Please, please, please no more Sir. I can't take it. I'll post pictures of Mistress, or anything else you want but you're killing me. I'll call Claire tomorrow I promise.

Claire

I called Claire and asked her if she could tell me about my Mistress's visits. She told me that Mistress had told her that if I ever called to check up on my wife she was supposed to put me off, and then to call Mistress and let her know. I would then be punished accordingly. Claire told me that she thought that was a little harsh. She asked me if I was wearing my cock blocker and I told her I was.

"Call me back when you're alone and you're not wearing that ridiculous contraption."

So I'm trying and as soon as I'm in the right position I will call Claire again.

We have a couple coming over tonight. Not sure what's going on because although we've known both of them for awhile they are in a word boring. He's an electrical engineer and honest to God listening to him puts me to sleep. He truly is a skinny, short nerd from hell. His wife is over weight and plain. She's an actuary. Think that's right. I know they make good money, and they were at the party where I was humiliated.

This is Mistress's date night so I got to figure she's not giving that up for no good reason.

I promise as soon as I talk to Claire I'll post. So Howwee Sir please be patient.

twerpedbyjulie said:
I called Claire and asked her if she could tell me about my Mistress's visits. She told me that Mistress had told her that if I ever called to check up on my wife she was supposed to put me off, and then to call Mistress and let her know. I would then be punished accordingly.

Oh my...

(Claire is your brother's wife, I seem to recall, not your Mistress's mother...?)

twerpedbyjulie said:
Claire told me that she thought that was a little harsh. She asked me if I was wearing my "cock blocker," and I told her I was.

Anyway, her head... or, I suppose I should say, her pussy... seems to be in the right place.

twerpedbyjulie said:
"Call me back when you're alone and you're not wearing that ridiculous contraption."

Those are your marching orders, boy. And, don't you forget it...

twerpedbyjulie said:
So, I'm trying and as soon as I'm in the right position I will call Claire again.

"Right position?" Somehow, that doesn't sound like quite the right phrase...

twerpedbyjulie said:
We have a couple coming over tonight. Not sure what's going on because, although we've known both of them for awhile, they are (in a word) boring. He's an electrical engineer, and honest to God listening to him puts me to sleep. He truly is a skinny, short nerd from hell.

Hey, everyone's got to earn a living doing SOMEthing, ya' know. What's he talk about? Networking theory applied to power distribution systems...? Current prospects for development of super-fast supercomputers based on subatomic quantum mechanics...?

twerpedbyjulie said:
His wife is over weight and plain. She's an actuary. Think that's right.

I know a guy who's an actuary. He's a good person who has led an interesting life. But, he never talks about actuarial problems (with me, anyway...).

twerpedbyjulie said:
I know they make good money, and they were at the party where I was humiliated.

Probably about the same percentage of people who make "good money" find kinky sex appealing as the percentage in the population at large (around 15%, I gather). What affect would you guess your sexual humiliation by your Mistress had on them...?

twerpedbyjulie said:
This is Mistress's date night, so I got to figure she's not giving that up for no good reason.

Sounds ominous...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I promise as soon as I talk to Claire I'll post. So Howwee, Sir, please be patient.

If Harry Houdini were still alive, no doubt you could sign up for lessons on how to escape from your cock cage (for suitable tuition). I don't imagine he would consider it too challenging...

Last edited:
You must be very busy huh? Hard to type with a cock in your mouth isn't it? Make sure you check out the "Talkies."

Punished

Don't know just how much I'm going to post about the Friday before last with the "boring" couple who turned out to be anything but, and it was my wife who was humiliated. She got caught with the geek on the night of my humiliation party in the walk in closet off the Mistress bedroom with his cock in my wife's pussy. Guess I knew she'd get caught sooner or later but she picked the wrong woman to fuck with.

The call explaining what Mistress did/does when she visits Mike and Claire came not from Claire but Mike. He explained that Melissa was his bitch. I was stunned by a number of things not the least of which is the amount of money she's been spending in order to get one particular male to bed her as often as possible. I had to beg Mike, and ended up on Webcam while he recounted what a slut my wife is while I listened in a dressed in nothing but my worm cage. He recorded everything. It was really humiliating and I mostly loved it.

Try for details tomorrow.

Boring couple not boring !

twerpedbyjulie said:
Don't know just how much I'm going to post about the Friday before last with the "boring" couple who turned out to be anything but, and it was my wife who was humiliated. She got caught with the geek on the night of my humiliation party in the walk in closet off the Mistress bedroom with his cock in my wife's pussy. Guess I knew she'd get caught sooner or later but she picked the wrong woman to fuck with.

Try for details tomorrow.

Boring couple was not boring ? Details ... Details ... Details... please

Party Waitress

I know you'd like details, and they will be forth coming, but not today.

I have been very busy Howwee but not because I've been sucking cock.

Tomorrow night my wife will serve as a cocktail waitress at a house party. The host's are the geek and his wife. I've been told it's a small party. Dozen or so people invited. My Mistress will not be going on a date tonight because the geek's wife will be bringing over the costume Mistress will wear to make sure it fits.

There are a number of other note worthy developments, and I'll try to get to those as well.

One of them happened Easter Sunday and involves my MIL Kaye. No, there wasn't any sex.

Another most definitely involves sex and the fucking takes place between my wife and one of my nephews. Younger brother's youngest sons. He's thirty I believe, single, and possesses a world class cock or so I've been told.

I'm starting to believe that if there is such a thing as sex addiction then my wife is a sex addict. She has dropped bra's from her normal daily dress attire. Translucent blouses covered by jackets/blazers. She takes the jacket off and there they are in all their glory. She gets excited looking at herself in the mirror before leaving for school.

I am getting laid if for no other reason than if I'm the only cock available when Mistress needs it. So I get fucked by default, but hey I'll take it.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Tomorrow night my wife will serve as a cocktail waitress at a house party. The host's are the geek and his wife. I've been told it's a small party. Dozen or so people invited. My Mistress will not be going on a date tonight because the geek's wife will be bringing over the costume Mistress will wear to make sure it fits.

Sounds like this is shaping up as an intriguing story. Will look forward to hearing more...

twerpedbyjulie said:
I'm starting to believe that if there is such a thing as sex addiction then my wife is a sex addict.

Your strongly-sexual wife seems to be a standout example of the observation that, among married women who manage to get beyond the judeo-christian-based dictum that wives are the "exclusive preserve" of their husbands, and begin taking other men as lovers — preferably with the encouragement of their husbands as their self-acknowledged cuckolds, as in your case — the more they get, the more they want.

twerpedbyjulie said:
She has dropped bra's from her normal daily dress attire. Translucent blouses covered by jackets/blazers. She takes the jacket off and there they are in all their glory. She gets excited looking at herself in the mirror before leaving for school.

More power to your Mistress — that's as it should be.

Incidentally, as the assistant principal at a large high school, is she responsible for dealing with rowdy students the teachers send to her for "discipline" (like at her previous high school)? Or, does another vice-principal who looks more intimidating... i.e., is less likely to cause the discipline cases to become erect while listening to stern comments... now deal with that?

twerpedbyjulie said:
I am getting laid if for no other reason than if I'm the only cock available when Mistress needs it. So, I get fucked by default... but hey, I'll take it.

Really... I would hope so. If your super-sexed Mistress is fucking you at all in between looking forward to her upcoming dates and remembering those just finished, you're a fortunate cuckold.

Been long.. Whats happening

twerp,

Its been long. Whats happening ?

Any pics of the waitress in her uniform? What happened at the party and the details of the not so boring geek couple!

Too Long

Yeah I know, and it's going to be longer. Between the cold, and rain I'm way behind schedule. Been working twelve and even fourteen hour days trying to catch up. Didn't get fully staffed until last week. Last week was also when Melissa checked out the new talent at work as they did the same with her. She knew I had a business lunch that day so she showed up when I was gone pretending she didn't know.

Wore a red pleated skirt with heels, and a transparent tap top with no bra. Never even checked my office nor did she talk to Louise.

Best guess is Memorial Day weekend because I'll be taking a couple of days regardless of work load. Need to recharge the batteries. And I'll have the place to myself. Melissa will be taking off Friday to spend the week at the adults only resort. She's taking my thirty year old single nephew with her. He's been fucking her for quite sometime. She'll be paying for everything of course.

Should get back to the books.

twerpedbyjulie said:
Melissa will be taking off Friday to spend the [Memorial Day weekend] week at the adults only resort. She's taking my thirty year old single nephew with her.

Excellent. More power to your Mistress...

twerpedbyjulie said:
He's been fucking her for quite some time.

And, good for your nephew. Thirty seems like a good age for a man for your Mistress to fuck regularly...

twerpedbyjulie said:
She'll be paying for everything, of course.

Of course. It's entirely proper and appropriate for a hot married woman to take a younger lover on a vacation to wherever she wishes, and pay for everything... as if he were a kept man... while she enjoys a week of fucking him.

Not dead. Broke my little, and ring finger on the Friday before Memorial Day weekend. Can't type worth a shit.

They got back safely from their excursion. Both fucked out and not by just each other.

The "nerd" couple still have to wait. She is close to dominatrix. Destroyed Mistress for fucking her husband.

Not sure next but I'll try because I've got to live with this for awhile.

twerpedbyjulie said:
[I'm] not dead. broke my little and ring fingers on the Friday before Memorial Day weekend. can't type worth a shit.

What?! You broke both fingers at once?! Sounds painful. What happened? Did you neglect to pay enough attention to where your fingers were when you slammed a door?

twerpedbyjulie said:
They [my Mistress and her young lover] got back safely from their excursion. Both were fucked out, and not just by each other.

Awright...

twerpedbyjulie said:
[A description of our encounter with] the "nerd" couple still has to wait. She is close to [being some sort of] dominatrix.

Cool...

twerpedbyjulie said:
[She] destroyed [my] Mistress for fucking her husband.

Oh oh. Sounds like your Mistress let herself get carried away and exceeded "the bounds of reasonable prudence," fucking another woman's husband in her presence — albeit on the other side of a closet door, I gather. Evidently the near-dominatrix wife of the man in question did not have X-ray vision (so she couldn't see through the door, as your Mistress correctly surmised, no doubt), but unfortunately there was nothing wrong with her hearing...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Not sure [when my] next [post] will be. I've got to live with this for a while.

I recommend making sure you keep both of your broken fingers properly splinted until they're fully healed. Otherwise, it's likely one of both of them will end up permanently bent unless you have a surgical repair done to the tendon(s). And, if the latter is necessary, don't wait too long or it will be too late. You might talk with your bone repair M.D. about how to avoid that unpleasant outcome. This is the voice of experience speaking.

Last edited:
Re.:

twerpedbyjulie said:
[Comments on our experience with] the "nerd" couple [will] still have to wait. She is close to dominatrix. Destroyed Mistress for fucking her husband.

One wonders whether, after this misadventure, Mr. Nerd quickly found his cock and balls locked up in a chastity cage with the near-dominatrix Mrs. Nerd his brand new sole key holder.

If so, you and Mr. Nerd may now have something in common. Maybe you should look into it. If Mrs. Nerd now walks around with a key on a chain around her neck, that would be a good hint...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Not dead. Broke my little, and ring finger on the Friday before Memorial Day weekend. Can't type worth a shit.

They got back safely from their excursion. Both fucked out and not by just each other.

The "nerd" couple still have to wait. She is close to dominatrix. Destroyed Mistress for fucking her husband.

Not sure next but I'll try because I've got to live with this for awhile.

Hope your fingers get better soon. Wishes for quicker recovery.

Damn man. That just isn't right. People on site aren't noted for their patience, but I promise I won't screw with you until you're up and typing. I did wonder which hand. Because if it's the one you use when dating your cock, that really sucks. Say hi to Mel next time you're between her legs.

Jack and Jill 1

This is gonna be in snippets. Pic is as close as I could find to Jill. Boots are almost the same as what she wore.
She is a bit heavier and has some cellulite but lot better than I thought.

No X-ray vision needed because she got 2 pics of mel and Jack. His back to camera but Mel's face is clearly visible as is the cock in her cunt in the second. Wife has foot up on chair so jack fucked her standing up.

Showed up and first Jill went to Mel and stuck smart phone in her face. Both pics and a third that showed wife's full name where she works contact info and school website.

"just keep your fucking mouth shut slut or I'll slap the shit out of you."

Then she asked Jack if he didn't have something to say to me.

He got down on his knees in front of me and starting telling me how sorry he was for fucking my wife but it was phrased like this

"I'm sorry I let your slut wife stick her tongue in my ear."

"I'm sorry I listened to the slut tell me she wanted to fuck my brains out."

"I'm sorry I let her rub my cock."

Goes on until he's sorry he let her grab his cock and put it in her filthy cunt with no protection and filled her cheating womb.

The Jill got back into it and said, "How are you going to make it up to Mr. K?"

He asked me if he could please suck my cock and could he please swallow all of my cum.

Awkward for couple of reasons but mostly had cage on.

When I told Jill she grabbed wife's hair in the back and said, "Where's the fucking key?"

Jill didn't take it off wife's neck she ripped it off. She ordered me to strip. I looked at Mel which totally pissed her off and she slapped my face hard. "Strip!"

I had on panties too which she said were adorable.

Jack attacked my cock. He was good. I ended up on the floor and he took it all but kept some in his mouth. Jill grabbed Mel again and pulled her head back so that Jack could spit the cum onto my wife's face.

Jill had already mind fucked my wife. While still holding her hair she spit onto Mel's face and then I watched shocked as Jill drove her fist into Mel's stomach. No love tap. Mel collapsed onto the floor in pain trying to breathe.

Jill grabbed Mel's shorts and roughly pulled both the shorts and panties off leaving her naked from the waist down.

She took the panties and rubbed them all over my wife's face smearing the cum and spit around leaving her a mess.

Where was I? Right there doing nothing. Because it was turning me on. Didn't want Mel really hurt but two women in a cat fight? Except not much of fight. And honestly I was still pissed about the trip to the resort. I couldn't even jack off because of course she left me in cage which on the other hand I deserved because she couldn't trust me.

OK that's it sorry. Try tomorrow. That will include the ice bath that Mel was ****** to take. Oh yeah someone took pics of wife when she stopped by the shop when I wasn't there for her checking out the talent number. Haven't seen them the new guy told me. Had I want to fuck your wife all over his face. And what I would also say was a "You're a fucking pussy who can't take care of your woman." He's right.

Attachments

• Jill.jpg
    Jill.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 272
twerpedbyjulie said:
Awkward for a couple of reasons, but mostly [because I had my cock] cage on. When I told Jill, she grabbed my wife's hair in the back and said, "Where's the fucking key?" Then, Jill didn't take it off my wife's neck; she ripped it off. She ordered me to strip. I looked at Mel, which totally pissed [Jill] off and she slapped my face hard. "Strip!" I had my panties on, too. Jill said they were adorable...

Oh my... this sounds unpleasant... but, it's good to hear Jill was suitably impressed by your panties...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Jack attacked my cock. He was good. I ended up on the floor. He took it all, but kept some in his mouth. Jill grabbed Mel again and pulled her head back so that Jack could spit the cum onto my wife's face. Jill had already mind-fucked my wife. While still holding Mel's hair, she spit onto Mel's face. I watched, shocked, as Jill drove her fist into Mel's stomach. It was no love tap. Mel collapsed onto the floor in pain, trying to breathe.

The situation went downhill...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Jill grabbed Mel's shorts and roughly pulled both the shorts and panties off, leaving her naked from the waist down. She took the panties and rubbed them all over my wife's face smearing the cum and spit around leaving her a mess.

This sounds even worse... but, how could Mel have had her shorts and panties on if she was fucking Jill's husband? I'm struggling to visualize the geometry...

twerpedbyjulie said:
Where was I? Right there doing nothing. Because it was turning me on. Didn't want Mel to really get hurt, but two women in a cat fight? Except it wasn't much of a fight. And, honestly, I was still pissed about Mel's [earlier] trip to the resort [with her young lover], during which I couldn't even jack off, because she left me in my cock cage....

Is there a lesson here...? If a hotwife mistreats her cuckold too seriously, he might not come to her aid when she needs it...?

twerpedbyjulie said:
That's it for now. I'll try again tomorrow, and will include the ice bath Mel was ****** to take.

What!? That doesn't sound like any fun. If "forcing your wife to take an ice bath" was Jill's doing, how did she manage that?

Anyway, I hafta' say... this sounds more exciting by far than the average evening of socializing. Are you and Mel and Jill and Jack planning to get together again soon? Will it be at their place, or yours...?

Last edited: