• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

True ***** wives

• Thread starterKinkohcouple
  • Start date

Kinkohcouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2020
I love my ***** wife who else has one mine gets all fucked up we end up in cheap motel with a bbc making her scream

IMG_20200430_134008069.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, antoniodicro, dtf and 17 others
Waiting patiently to be next

Reactions: genuinepleasure and Kwacka
Reactions: toolman2c, Kwacka and blackbbcbull
When my wife drinks, her pussy takes control. She becomes very susceptible to my deviant suggestions. The more she drinks the lower her standards become. When she drinks she will let almost anyone fuck her. I admit that I take advantage of those situations.

For instance, I have seen my wife fuck guys in bar parking lots in our SUV and guys we have picked up in adult bookstores...in the parking lot of the adult bookstore.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: antoniodicro, Manwaife, MatureBullForMatureSluts and 7 others
robandkate said:
When my wife drinks, her pussy takes control. She becomes very susceptible to my deviant suggestions. The more she drinks the lower her standards become. When she drinks she will let almost anyone fuck her. I admit that I take advantage of those situations.

For instance, I have seen my wife fuck guys in bar parking lots in our SUV and guys we have picked up in adult bookstores...in the parking lot of the adult bookstore.
I like the idea of taking her for a drink

Reactions: toolman2c and robandkate
Kwacka said:
I like the idea of taking her for a drink

I can only imagine some of the guys she has let fuck her when she goes out alone. The more she drinks, the easier she becomes.

Reactions: antoniodicro, MatureBullForMatureSluts, toolman2c and 1 other person
robandkate said:
I can only imagine some of the guys she has let fuck her when she goes out alone. The more she drinks, the easier she becomes.
Easy is good

Reactions: robandkate
Reactions: toolman2c
Reactions: Ladiesfucker
robandkate said:

I can’t tell you how much I enjoyed reading this. its just a thrill to think about this. Living it out has to be the ultimate in arousal and pleasure.

Reactions: robandkate and Gaezel
cumslutbitch said:
My ***** loves cocks and especially cum in her mouth, face and on her tits, she is also a 3 hole mare and of course she takes the cock in her mouth after an ass fuck, what can I say she is a *****

View attachment 1533803 View attachment 1533804 View attachment 1533805 View attachment 1533806 View attachment 1533807 View attachment 1533808 View attachment 1533809 View attachment 1533810 View attachment 1533811 View attachment 1533813 View attachment 1533814
A very accomplished ***** though,certainly one that I would enjoy

• Love
Reactions: Manwaife, Eagerbeaver, Sjfreakky and 2 others
That looks yummy n lots of fun

Reactions: Kwacka

Users who are viewing this thread