• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

truth about my wife

Mjones16101

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I always get off on my wife telling me stories about her past partners.she has told me about a guy she worked with, that she never dated or even had intercourse with but sometimes when they would get done work they would have a few drinks at the bar and then when the resteraunt would close they would go out and talk in the car. she always lef to him getting a blowjob. i asked her if she ever fucked him but she said no, but she wished he had. My wife said she has given a few parking lot blowjobs todifferent people and it always turns me on. I love her telling me how good they were...how big they were...and how long they lasted. i have asked her before if she had been with black men and she always said no, but the thought has ran through her head more then once. I love the fact i am married to an open minded woman willing to fulfill my fantasies....which have also become here.

Mac...we are slowly working our way into the lifestyle. it started out as a huge fantasy of mine. there was a time when i was younger i was terribly jealous and the thought of someone even talking to my girl would send me over the edge. I really dont know what happened or when I changed,lol, but i dont care.

Keep using your imagination as you listen to her stories. The RAS in our brains keeps us tightly in our comfort zone, like a harem keeper not wanting our life to change.

The RAS releases fear, anger, insecurity, heart palpitations, jealousy, etc., to rein us in. These emotions are all allusions.

There are tricks to steadily enlarge your comfort zone, so what once worried you, can now feel normal in your marriage.

Have you suggested that she have re-unions with her old boyfriends? I think she would enjoy that very much, and then tell you afterwards.

I, too, like to ask my wife about the men who fucked her before me, and she has given me some details, which I find very exciting.

But, even more exciting, I have talked with some of the guys who fucked her before me, and they have been very open in sharing their experiences and feelings. I love to hear another man use the phrase "when I fucked your wife".

It is very exciting for me to know that these men remember just exactly how she looks naked, and the way her cunt felt as they delivered their cum into her. There have even been a couple of these guys who have fucked her since she and I married. I love to say to them "Fuck my wife!"

if you believe her the pigs are in formation and oh they are dive bombing you with shit

Whot books u read to cum to this conclusion other than the Mrs Palmer series? R the pigs Captain Cook-ers, Big Whites, Tamworths or just brown or black big burthas? Did u squeal like a stuck pig when u took it up your 1-2-3?

I've managed to get my wife to give me the short version of her sexual history, or at least as much of it as she'll admit to. I'd love her to go into detail about some of the things she's done, specially the threesomes she had with her boyfriend and her ex before we got together, never been sure how to raise the subject though.

I've managed to get my wife to give me the short version of her sexual history, or at least as much of it as she'll admit to. I'd love her to go into detail about some of the things she's done, specially the threesomes she had with her boyfriend and her ex before we got together, never been sure how to raise the subject though.

If she can admit she had a threesome, then she won't be too shocked if you admit you sometimes dream about her having sex with other men - and you would let her do it for real as an experiment to find out whether she might still enjoy it.

Honesty is the best policy

Lack of communication is the biggest enemy of a successfull marriage. All too often a person, male more than female, want to appear "normal" and express the ideals set forth by the Church, society etc. Not what they wish.

A ********** would not stand a chance of selling her wares if other women were honest, and forgot what others told her she should do or say, the same is true with the male. Be true unto your own self.

A marriage or union is not just about sex, important yes, but not all important . Do you have a problem telling your mate what is really on your mind.??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back