• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trying to convince her to go black

• Thread startersak1121
  • Start date

Would you like to fuck her ?

• Yes

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • In her pussy?

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • In her ass?

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i wpuld love to fuck her ass let me know when she is ready

Well she has agreed to meet a black bull.Hopefully for next weekend.Cant wait to see her reaction.

Convincing her

It didn't take long to get my wife to try a black man. I would download interracial stories from the newsgroups and read one to her every night. After a few weeks she said she might like to try it as long as I would still love her afterwards.
On a trip to NC I met a black man who was interested. My wife called him and invited him to our hotel room. He was tall but not big. But he did have a thick 7" cock. He was a gentleman who respected our wishes.
I have never been more excited than I was when he had sex with her. Watching his big black cock sliding into her white pussy was the greatest turn on.
She would suck my cock while he fucked her. After awhile she told me to just watch as she wanted to just enjoy him. It was as if I wasn't even there as she wrapped her arms around his back and moaned. The look of lust on her face was indescribable. The most exciting part was knowing that I didn't exsist and that she was in lust with that black man. Since then we have been with a total of 11 black men at different times. We would like to do more but we live in a small rural community and there aren't any blacks here. Sometimes we do go to a city but it's a 70 mile drive.
We reccommend this lifestyle to all. Our marrage of 30 years has never been stronger since we invited black men to share our bed.

What do u guys think, is she worthy of black cock? Still lookin for the Mr. Right,must be in Buffalo NY area.

your wife is very tasty she needs to get her bbc fix where you guys are

Last call, no black men in Buffalo NY who want a piece of my wife.I didnt think it was going to be this difficult to find someone.

She is very fuckable. Very sexxy for 50 and definetly needs some big black cock to administer really good sex to her. After she has some she may not find your 5 incher very appealing any more. So be prepared to give up some sex in order to have her enjoy BBC.

I agree withSeeShow, this gorgeous woman needs a black master.Someone who can make her his bitch to worship ansd service black cock.She is built for bbc and needs to get one buried in that lovely pussy of hers.Brother, you need to give her up for bbc she will never regret it. Someone in your area better take care of her soon.

Well she is definately ready for bbc.Just talking about it got her all wet.

very nice ass i left u a private message if u look in ur inbox she has a suckable ass

sak1121 said:
What do u think of her,is she decent?
You're kidding us, right? Your wife is gorgeous and sexy. She can have any man she wishes. She has to stop holding back and enjoy her 1st BBC. She would love the new sensations.

Keep us updated.

What this sexy wife is doing?

Any BBC for her?

go 4 it

do it
i did
awesum

blair

Attachments

• joynjim1.jpg
    joynjim1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 912
go 4 it

sak1121 said:
I've been workin on my 50 yo wife to try bbc for years now.When she's hot in luv making she admitts she'd like to try,but not when we just talk about it. What do u think of her,is she decent?

ull thank me 4 sure

b

profiles.yahoo.com/blairjones33

ps i did it n luv it
hubby no nos

She is definitely black cock material and all you gotta do now is get her out with the bros. They will take it from there. Trust me.

This is Sandy, thats me in those pics.You really think I should go for it? Am I desireable enough? How can you guys say Id like it, you dont know me.By the way Hubby wants to post this pic.

HI Sandy, you have a lovely body and are more than desireable enough. You are obviously open minded to pose for and allow your pics to be displayed here. I dont know you, true. However, if you are thinking about it, you are interested. It will be a new experience. Taken by and giving of yourself to a dominant black man. Try it and see how it goes. Let us know how it went. Above all, take pics and post the results. If this is indeed atuthentic. Private message me here and we'll talk, also exchange e-mail's if you like.

Those long white legs will look good wrapped around a black stud. You said she is conservative. She let you take some real sexy photos. I think she is closer to taking on a black man than you think. Try this. Take her to places where the brothers are. Even a black or mixed race church. You think the good decons don't like fucking white women. When your actions indicate you are agreeable they will take over and its just a matter of time before she knows that special joy only fucking black can give her. Watching her extreme passion will turn you on like nothing else.

yes indeed you are desirable enough more than desirable enough you look hot in that open frank pose that has you on such a wonderful display more exciting pix would be great!

Gee guys, I didnt think my body was anything to look at, after having three kids and being my age.Im not one to to wear high heels and a mini skirt to attract men. So how would black men know Im looking for some if it was at a church thing or in social gatherings? By the way, here's another pic for you.

Users who are viewing this thread