• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trying to convince her to go black

• Thread startersak1121
  • Start date

Would you like to fuck her ?

• Yes

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • In her pussy?

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • In her ass?

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You have a real womans body, Sandy. Not made over or masked in a superficial way. You dont have to wear heels or mini's to attract. Its in the eyes, make eye contact, show you are interested, and be somewhat flirtatious. Be bold and not afraid to make the first move with small talk. It will fall right in place. Would like to have a private chat with you

shes obviously got reservations about how you would feel just take it slowly and convince her you will still love her and you really want this . Be patient and she will take the leap.

baby life is to short, get some BBC now and get the fucking of a lifetime,the more Black Cock you get the younger you stay, Happy Hunting

I Would Love For Her To Suck My Bbc

So you would love for me to suck that bbc? Wow, if its big enough to make me choke, thats intriguing, never had one like that before.Bet you'd want to fill my mouth with cum too, wouldnt you!

Damm, Sandy you got one sweet look'n pussy Mamma.I'd luv to fill it with my longer thick black luv stick.Anyone else agree with me? Tell this babe she needs to give it up and go for it.Stop messin with that little limp white dick and get some REAL dick!

i would

i'd luv to fuck her

Ah Sandy, nice talk,n to ya I think you should follow up on what we talked about. You need to just let herself go free from any hang up girl.Look at want these guys have to say about you.You got the body baby for a black mans cock and you will love it once you got a taste of it.

Well Im alittle nervous but Hubby's got a bbc lined up for me, I probably should dive into it ans just try it. Do u like these?

That pussy and ass have plenty of miles left on them.

hasn't anyone fucked this ugly bitch yet?

Gee guys, is her ass that good that evryone wants to fuck her in her ass? Her pussy is really good too.

An awesome ass that needs a big hard dick!

Shit, I'd like an hour with her and I'd fuck that great ass and everyother hole she's got too.

Well Blk Woody, she wont let ME fuck her ass, but I have used a 9" long 6 1/2" round dildo and buried it all in her pussy many a time.Do u like this pic?

Yeah well after having alittle time with her she will give it up for me.That ass is areal invitation waiting for a good bbc.:feedback:

i would luv to bury my bbc in that beautful pussy

Just wanted to see this lovely lady again, no new pics my man? How about it? I'd luv to fuck her myself.She is classy:love:

If she is still trying to be convinced to go black since November 2004 then I would give up on the idea by now.

You should try before you die

Users who are viewing this thread