• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trying to get her to be with another man!

Mywife4you123

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I have been talking to her about sharing her with another man while we have sex, she gets turn on an wet during our love making but that is as far as she goes any suggestions how to get her into the whole deal. I would love her to cuck me. What do you guys think about her I would like to see her with a bbc or hung latino guy. let me know my email is h_p_l_1810@yahoo.com we are in Central TX.

Love her pic would love to get into her panties as you watched lets see a frontal shot of her in her full cut black panties

If she is willing to explore the idea during sex with you and her pussy gets hotter and wetter than usual during the pillow talk then you are on the right track. The key is don't push to hard and don't bring it up all the time.

Talk about it sometimes after sex, once the "heat of the moment" subsides.Then you can talk openly about trying it sometime. Remember, slow and steady wins the race. It took me about 5 years to get my wife to finally take the plunge. Now that she has, she has become and insatiable cock slut and I/we couldn't be happier.

Oh and once she does do it her pussy will no doubt stay wet most of the time. Assuming of course that she has a positive first time experience.

hey i tried setting up bitch for the same thing and it did not work ,, she has totally cut me off of anything ,,in fact sleeps on her couch in her clothes and has not let me touch her since sept 2004 yes sept 2004 ,, i really want her done, even against her will,, seems to be best start, heck tried and she talked about it to start with, but not always best final results man.

hey i tried setting up bitch for the same thing and it did not work ,, she has totally cut me off of anything ,,in fact sleeps on her couch in her clothes and has not let me touch her since sept 2004 yes sept 2004 ,, i really want her done, even against her will,, seems to be best start, heck tried and she talked about it to start with, but not always best final results man.
Hi thanks fro you response. I like to say first of all I do not consider my wife a bitch and nether I want to set her up in any way. I want this to be her decision if she wants and I want her to enjoy the experience and to continue doing it. I love my wife and I want our marrige continue strong, the Idea is not to screw things up or to ruined our marriged by being a horny jerk!

Swing Club

See if she will go to an on premise swing club where she can see other people fucking. She does not have to do anything unless she wants to and it may take several visits for her to relax and have fun. Have some drinks and dance and see what happens.

See if she will go to an on premise swing club where she can see other people fucking. She does not have to do anything unless she wants to and it may take several visits for her to relax and have fun. Have some drinks and dance and see what happens.

Thank you Tara, that sund a good idea too.

Actually it's not too difficult

In truth it's not too difficult if you are in tune with her.

If you really want it to happen there is a formula...actions to be taken and situations to create that will accomplish your goal....

write me a private message.. "we'll get her done"

agree with Tara.. worked for my wife :) She enjoyed watching the first time.. got closer the second and let loose on the third... let her lead and make sure she is comfortable and enjoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Back