• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Trying to take the next step

• Thread starterbandte
  • Start date
B

bandte

My wife is well aware of my desire to see her with another man. She knows how hot it gets me and I think it turns her on a liitle as well. She worries, however, that if we went through with it that she would feel very guilty about fucking another man. I'm ready to go forward but how do I get her to overcome her anxiety about how she'll feel once it's over?

Attachments

• back.jpg
    back.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 1,321
good question

Excellent question, and one I would like to hear the answer to.

My wife is making good progress along this road. She fantasises nearly every time we make love and is even heavily flirting with her boss who she has found attractive ever since she got the job. She is even trying to persuade him to stay overnight at a work event. She was also talking to him, whilst I was trying to phone her the other night and told him it was me and that she was going to ignore it. She hasn't told him that I am happy for her to sleep with another man, but she has fantasised about telling him. She has also admitted that she's tempted, something she has never done before.

But, I am still left with the big question, and it's one I want to be prepared for, what is the best approach to take once my wife becomes 'hot'? She will feel guilty and even resent me for it, but I want to reassure her and make her enjoy it even more after the event. I'm not sure what to say to her once we reach that place.

Here's another pic!

Attachments

• cross.jpg
    cross.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,805
Reassure her ...

bandte said:
My wife is well aware of my desire to see her with another man. She knows how hot it gets me and I think it turns her on a liitle as well. She worries, however, that if we went through with it that she would feel very guilty about fucking another man. I'm ready to go forward but how do I get her to overcome her anxiety about how she'll feel once it's over?

Her comment that she might feel guilty about it afterwards shows that she DOES want to to it - she's just concerned about feeling bad once it's done.

I suggest you make it clear to her that she is NOT cheating on you because she will do it with your knowledge and full approval. You can also explain to her that this will enhance your marital sex by providing new and interesting experiences into her life that you can BOTH use during your own lovemaking. It is also a good idea to keep asking her from time to time what progress she has made with him.... is she flirting with him? Is he returning the flirt? By asking her about it, you let her know you are OK with her doing this. You should let her know at times when you're NOT having sex that you want her to give her pussy to him.

Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no prospective "friends" for her to flirt with.

hmm

I think this might help, but go read some of the older posts lots of good comments that will go along with this.
1. Don't push
2. Talk and commucate
3. Be damn sure you want this, and know the risk, are you ready to gamble
3. move slow, like a baby learning to walk, slow, she could start by flashing
4. She must flirt, and I assure you ever girl that walks the earth knows how to do this with eyes, smiles or even a word, a bitch in heat will get her bull
5. again have a plan work the plan,
6. encouage her, praise her, enjoy her, and most all love her

Where are u guys from???

Hi, this is Jay from Phoenix,Az.She looks so sexy in those pics.Take it slow and it will happen.Do u travel to my area???

No, we don't plan to travel to Arizona. She has consented to "jerk off" another man. I guess she doesn't see that as a big deal.

Attachments

• OPEN ROBE.jpg
    OPEN ROBE.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 936
Seductio will work.....

If you will give me unlimited access to her...I will seduce her and have her spreading her legs for me in less than a week. In what city and state do you live?

wifepleaser2007

She has consented to "jerk off" another man.

That's actually an excellent start! This way she'll see that you're not getting jealous (and subsequently, you'll make sure you're not as well). If you find that while she's doing this that youre not getting jealous, then try telling her to put it in her mouth a bit and see what she does. Afterwards, when the 2 of you are going ar it, talk about how exciting you found it and how hot/beautiful she looked doing it. Once she sees that you're not going to get jealous she'll probably come around.

But if she doesn't then don't push it.

Btw, your wife is beautiful. If you're even in NJ look me up!

mdownsuk said:
Excellent question, and one I would like to hear the answer to.

My wife is making good progress along this road. She fantasises nearly every time we make love and is even heavily flirting with her boss who she has found attractive ever since she got the job. She is even trying to persuade him to stay overnight at a work event. She was also talking to him, whilst I was trying to phone her the other night and told him it was me and that she was going to ignore it. She hasn't told him that I am happy for her to sleep with another man, but she has fantasised about telling him. She has also admitted that she's tempted, something she has never done before.

But, I am still left with the big question, and it's one I want to be prepared for, what is the best approach to take once my wife becomes 'hot'? She will feel guilty and even resent me for it, but I want to reassure her and make her enjoy it even more after the event. I'm not sure what to say to her once we reach that place.

If she has already asked him for an all nighter, she's not telling him about your position on the thing because she doesnt want to. She wants him to think or know that she and he need not care about what you think. That's what being cucked is all about!

tuppinsinmo said:
I think this might help, but go read some of the older posts lots of good comments that will go along with this.
1. Don't push
2. Talk and commucate
3. Be damn sure you want this, and know the risk, are you ready to gamble
3. move slow, like a baby learning to walk, slow, she could start by flashing
4. She must flirt, and I assure you ever girl that walks the earth knows how to do this with eyes, smiles or even a word, a bitch in heat will get her bull
5. again have a plan work the plan,
6. encouage her, praise her, enjoy her, and most all love her

Dito. If she has aggreed to jack off a guy, find her one to do so with. A complete stranger is best. No complications if either of you don't like it. If you do, reward her big time and try to move to a BJ or dirty dancing at a club. Our games got started at a couples club that allowed single guys two nights a week On our first trip she danced with three guys and almost said yes to one. On our next trip she did say yes to the same guy. There have been about 200 since.

Attachments

• Jeena and Lowkey March 2006 5 80303 015.jpg
    Jeena and Lowkey March 2006 5 80303 015.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,049
bandte said:

You should tell Your wife that love is definitely nothing to feel guilty at. Love is life!

I think you are alot closer than you realize. She has shown some interest in fucking other men, has posed for nude pics, and said she would consider jacking off another guy. You need to emphasize the positive relationship building that often comes with cuckolding you. Once she begins to see her empowerment in the mix, it won't be long until you get to lick up those creampies you are longing for. You do know that is one of the requisites once she fucks another man. You must eat her pussy to show her your love and need for this lifestyle. If you don't want to taste another man's cum then you should think about bailing out before she takes the initiative on her own.

Some great advice -- thanks to all. We don't venture out much from our Jersey home but I do believe that under the right circumstances she might actually go for it!

in the same boat

also have a gf who im slowly trying to get to cuck me
she denies me ograsm already /controls when i go -which isnt often-
and ruins my orgasms sometimes

now shes gonna invite an ex bf over from our talking--and cook for him
mainly --but strictly non sexual--but humiliating---and send me out to get stuff--when the dinner is cooked

all while she knows im humiliated and havent cum for a long time

shes amazing

Hopefully the new year will bring us closer to our goal!

Idea

Have you thought of going to a bar as a pair of singles. Just sit back in a quiet corner and watch. It prob wont be long before someone buys her a drink. It can be really hot to watch as some guy starts to make his moves on her. You can have a signal for her to meet you at the toilets or something. She may feel more comfortable knowing your there in case things get beyond her control. Watch as they flirt, it's an amazing turn on and you'll nearly cream yourself if he touches her somewhere intimate. Get a room in a nearby hotel just incase she wants it to go further. Even if she doesn't you can have a hot night afterwards.

Cheers,

FTWD

Users who are viewing this thread