• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Tulsa Slut Seeks BBC(s)

tulsa_cocksucker

New around here...
Beloved Member
:bj:WM, bi, 58, 6'1", 235, DDF,talented and experienced, NSA, discrete, no reciprocation, cocksucker and occasional safe sex bottom. May be insatiable. Clean, clean shaven, non smoker, sane and normal, conventional, casual, straight businessman appearance. Deep throating, mouth/face/throat fucking are cool. Swallow or facial your choice (particularly like facial with big cum load). Open to ideas and variations including some kink including groups, bukkake/gang bang, double team or tag team.

Before committing I would also like to know a bit more about you (stats etc) and what you would like/want and your requirements and expectations of me and where this would happen (I can not host).

I typically can be available Monday through Friday during the day (10:00AM til about 5:30PM or so). There are exceptions to this of course. Frequently can be available on short notice. In south Tulsa. Sorry but evenings and weekends generally don't work for me.

If we click I would be interested in servicing you on a regular basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back