• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Two of us sharing one wife

• Thread starterDave and Kay
  • Start date

Dave and Kay

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 1, 2008
We are Dave (45) married for twenty years to Kay (38) and included in the relationship is John (54). We are not a couple with an extra man, we are a TRIPLE! Three persons with equal rights to sexual fulfilment, and no one of us is of lesser value.

Yes, it is possible for all three persons to share equally and have equal pleasure. It is not necessary to make any one of them feel inadequate or ridiculous. In the case of myself as husband, which has always been my role, I take joy from watching another man give my wife sexual pleasure. I am not jealous of resentful of the other man. Instead, I am appreciative and I love my wife enough to want her to have sexual pleasure, even if it is another man providing it for her. I would also add that John and Kay have a deep and loving bond one with the other and that the sexual side of their relationship is extremely happy and open with Kay giving herself to both of us eagerly and without reserve.

Sharing one's wife with another man is a completely positive experience in which the husband is a full participant and is not shamed or ridiculed and, as John and I have found, there is just something about having fucked the same woman which creates a bond between two men.

I have posted this item for two reasons. The first reason is to hopefully reignite discussion on this aspect of sexuality, and secondly in the hope that it will be read by a husband in the UK who is in the same situation and who would like to exchange emails or instant messages with me in which we can share our various experiences. So if you live in the same time zone (i.e., in the UK) and wish to share/exchange experiences of this wonderful type of lifestyle then please email me at daveandk@yahoo.co.uk

Hi Dave & Kay, Your situation is very interesting. You and Kay are a couple for twenty years; but for many years are you living as a harmonious triple? I seen a similar arrangement a long time ago were the triple consisted of a husband and two women. They slept in the same room in two beds. They lived and worked together (they had a grocery store) for many, many years . The second woman was about ten or even twenty years younger than the married couple. Too bad your e-mail address does not work, I would have liked to ask you many questions. enser@rogers.com

wife-sharing

Dave & Kay, I have never been in a long-term relationship with my wife and one other man, but I have been in short-term ones, like for a week-end, or so. Once my wife and I took a friend to a nudist club with us. We worked hard at hiding from the others exactly which was her husband, because she was equally attentive to us both, and we both spread lotion on her naked body, including her tits and ass.

Some of the other guys even tried to catch me alone to ask "which of you is the husband?" We played it out for quite a while, but in the end, I wanted them to know that it was I who was sharing my wife with another man. Whenever we spent time in our cabin, the others would know we were in there fucking, in some sort of combination.

I certainly agree with Dave that a wife-sharing situation can be completely positive for the husband, and that he and the "other man" can be good friends. There is just something about having shared a pussy that does create a bond between men.

What is the nature of your living arrangement, D & K?

Dave,

Regarding your interesting description of your marriage:

Dave and Kay said:
We are Dave (45) married for twenty years to Kay (38) and included in the relationship is John (54). We are not a couple with an extra man, we are a TRIPLE! Three persons with equal rights to sexual fulfilment, and no one of us is of lesser value. ....etc.

What is the nature of your living arrangement? Does your wife's long-term lover John — the extra man, as you call him — live with you and your wife in your home... or does he live independently nearby... or does he live a significant distance away, but visit frequently?

—Custer

Our living arangement is that of any normal married couple other than... John (divorced with his own home) lives approximately 110 miles from where we live and every two weeks we stay at his appartment for the Friday night to Sunday night or he comes to stay at our home. On 'two night visits' Kay will always sleep with John, on longer visits we share her on alternate nights. If you are seriously interested in knowing more detailed information then you are most welcome to email me at daveandk@yahoo.co.uk - and the email address DOES work perfectly.

Two men sharing one woman

I believe it can be perfectly natural, and practical, for two men to share one woman. It would solve a lot of problems, if the persons involved would not bring new problems with them.

In my case, I can't "perform" up to my wife's standard, so I have a "relief fucker" to come in and help me out. It seems obvious that any normal woman can out-fuck any normal man, so why not level the playing field by providing her with two pricks, so that one can be resting while the other is fucking her?

Its nice to see an adult relationship

I would love to hear from Kaye..her feelings about your arrangement. I think its great.

That is an excellent arrangement, to find someone you are both comfortable with and have a bond with is a great thing.
We have had a few gents that we thought were the ones for a long term relationship, that turned out to be not true.
Of course it is fun to have the one night stands as well, but having the extra partner part of what you guys have as a married couple is fantastic!

We always keep friends out of our extramarital affairs, so to speak, but include them as friends. So I guess you could say we live two lives? I dont know, but it sure is a fun way to be. And "swinging" definately has brought us alot closer in the 13 years of marriage..
We have no reason to cheat or stray from one another........"couples that play together, stay together" < we live by that!!

Users who are viewing this thread