• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Udders for milking

Ready

IMG_1279.jpeg

I really think sharing is caring ultimately.
IMG_3374.jpegIMG_3373.jpeg
Maybe mothers no best after all?
Yes! Let those tits hang down in my face like that, and I would suck her entire tit into my mouth to milk those fat, milk filled udders…one milky tit at a time, of course. And I would milk the free hanging tit with my hands at the same time, as she bounced her pussy on my cock.

Yes! Let those tits hang down in my face like that, and I would suck her entire tit into my mouth to milk those fat, milk filled udders…one milky tit at a time, of course. And I would milk the free hanging tit with my hands at the same time, as she bounced her pussy on my cock.
Agree on all but would add I would tie them a bit so they auto stream on me.

I really think sharing is caring ultimately.
IMG_3374.jpegIMG_3373.jpeg
Maybe mothers no best after all?
Of course mother's know best. It is every good mother's duty to teach her daughter the joys of sex and not think of it as a dirty thing. She should teach her that sex is beautiful and that her body was made to please men and that men were made to please her. Forget about husband and wife and relationships. She should teach her with love how to please cock. That is the sign of a good mother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back