• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Uk 21 year old lad who wants to be sucked off by cuck while hotwife rides my face

any cuck husband want to suck a young guys cock while his wife rides my face ;) can do a lot more - if you want to swap some pics and chat more pm me x

• UK
Sounds fucking awesome..... Fuck my throat while she grinds her clit on your tongue😈

Mature couple here, I'd LOVE! my wife and I to have a dominant much younger bull to humiliate this daddy. Have me suck his big rock hard young manly cock as he eats my wife to a big wet squirting orgasm. Then be his cleanup submissive bitch after he fucks my wife like a slutty old mom.

Mature couple here, I'd LOVE! my wife and I to have a dominant much younger bull to humiliate this daddy. Have me suck his big rock hard young manly cock as he eats my wife to a big wet squirting orgasm. Then be his cleanup submissive bitch after he fucks my wife like a slutty old mom.
If your in the uk id love to make this happen, how old are you guys?

If your in the uk id love to make this happen, how old are you guys?
Wife is 68 and I'm 70, but we are very active, look and act younger. I LOVE! my submissive cleanup cuckold fantasies, and my wife cuckold me years ago and knows all about my cum eating cleanup fantasies. Wish I was in the UK for you. I have a few guys I know and get off thinking of being a faggot cock sucking cuckold for them and my wife.

Wife is 68 and I'm 70, but we are very active, look and act younger. I LOVE! my submissive cleanup cuckold fantasies, and my wife cuckold me years ago and knows all about my cum eating cleanup fantasies. Wish I was in the UK for you. I have a few guys I know and get off thinking of being a faggot cock sucking cuckold for them and my wife.
Where in the uk you guys from?

Yes please

F4493221-3842-4D38-8B70-C5AD8E154461.jpeg

Love, im looking for a bi cuck also for the same bi experience.. west midlands here and can travel... pm me if your interested

any cuck husband want to suck a young guys cock while his wife rides my face ;) can do a lot more - if you want to swap some pics and chat more pm me x

• UK
We are interested we’re abouts are you we are 73 and 69

Trust me, that poisition is awesome!

Am a bull for several years to a couple and frequently get a special treat from them. She sits on my face and he sucks deep and slow, several times during that she holds my knees up so he can rim my butthole. She's also tiny so when she reposition a bit she can suck my dick while he rims and i can keep eating her beautifull pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back