• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Uk couple here

TJKK

New around here...
Beloved Member
Young....ish couple married interested in older men, straight groups, BBC for her only nothing bi at all. Possible interested in couples too. Both available for chat here

Hi, I am new to this site and would love to chat with you to start. I am 50, very fit and successful, I am used to taking control in all situations. Happy to send some pictures if you would like?

Young....ish couple married interested in older men, straight groups, BBC for her only nothing bi at all. Possible interested in couples too. Both available for chat here
hi. posted in october, i only saw now. attractive proposition. i am from netherlands, bwc.
i can chat, but also travel regularly. you have experience with dutchmen? we have imagination.
in case you like, we can do kinky

We are uk
hi. posted in october, i only saw now. attractive proposition. i am from netherlands, bwc.
i can chat, but also travel regularly. you have experience with dutchmen? we have imagination.
in case you like, we

Users who are viewing this thread

Back