• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

UK London TV: attractive sexy young TV

• Thread starterblondetvbabe
  • Start date

blondetvbabe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2007
Hi Guys
Yes I know this isn't a venue for TVs so if I'm not your thing I apologise. However, if I might be of interest I'd like to hear from UK / preferably London based people. I'm a 20s TV, single, live in London, look very good, love going out to TV venues, fetish clubs, parties etc. I'm fun and good company with no expectations. Here are a couple of pics so mail me if you want to. Thanks. Jo

email:
blondetvbabe@yahoo.com

oh yes

you are beautiful,iam andy from belfast just saying hi and wish i was in london.mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Wow!!!

Baby, you are so hot!!! What a sexy Body!!! Love to see more...

Wtf

WRONG, that is not sexy! Wrong forum everyone, wrong forum! LOL... seriously though, it would be hot if there was a tight pussy there, not a sad excuse for a penis... somebody back me up here!

reminder...

here is a hot girl for all of you men who are starting to blur the line between straight and gay... and this is a real girl that i'm fucking... not some stolen internet shit... and she isn't even a 50 year old fat bitch! Sorry there is no black dick in her, but mine is long and fat, so you can whack it to that if you like. Late.

Attachments

• IMG_1132.JPG
    IMG_1132.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 195
Ok!!

This is a fetish site, YOU look good for what you like!!!!

Go for it!!

The D!

Thanks

Thank you for the welcome to thosethat have accepted somebody a little different here! To those who can't accept it - I couldn't care less! If there's anyone who would like to get to know me:

blondetvbabe@yahoo.com

Peace to all - including the haters
Jo

Users who are viewing this thread