• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

uk wife needs very very thick black cock

• Thread starternaughtywife41
  • Start date

naughtywife41

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 8, 2006
Had a taste of a big black cock in the caribbean and now want to see just how thick you black guys are. Have been filled now need my pussy stretched wide!

Nice ummm :) Lets us know if she has more BBC - you should cuckold you good and go black only!

I presume there are no picures of your taste test in the Carribean, but how about telling us a little about that adventure. Im sure we all want to hear how you were a slut for a strange black man. Did hubby know or watch or were you secretly doing this?

You are very beautiful by the way and I hope you find all the BBC to serve that you are looking for or want. You should try two or three at once and experience being a gang bang ***** for black cock.

best regards,

Slutlover

I am from the caribbean and would love to fill her with my cock. If interested add man_ebony@yahoo

Very nice pix. I'd love to drop a hot load in your tight wet slot.

lookin so damn good. i'll give you the dick youve been lookin for.

love to0

Hey man - love to stretch that gorgeous pussy in the uk - and them are just as good here!!! mail me

Where in the UK are you? For pics see my recent post

"London BBC, going going ...." in the "lets meet up" section

PS - refering to the post because DC does not allow the same pics to be posted more than once

lets see what you want to give to me

:feedback:

lat post until i see something i like.....

mmmmmm

I'm in uk, your pics have got my bbc rock hard! check out my pics in my threads and on my profile and if u like holla at me at fannymachine@hotmail.co.uk or pm me, im also on msn at this address.

Leroy

Users who are viewing this thread