• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Unsure If I can Do This

• Thread starterwaynejoyce1966
  • Start date

waynejoyce1966

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 1, 2010
In the past I have written in this form seeking advice on how to move my 43 y.o. wife from simply enjoying the fantasy of being with another male while I watch to actually do it. I received reply messages from Custer and a number of other basically saying that it would be best to continue to roleplay and fantasize and that based on my wifes active participation in the in fantasy it was likely that in time she would let me know she was ready.

Anyway, last weekend, my wife was exceptionally horny and when we finally made it up to the bedroom she was more than ready to go. We began as we usually do with some kissing and stroking and I instantly noticed how wet she was. As we began to play she told me that she had been thinking and that "maybe it was time for her to actually meet someone". I was pretty excitied and during sex we talked about setting up a time and place to meet someone and how hot that would be. She told me that she just wanted to meet someone, no exepctations or presumptions about something happening the first time. She said if she liked the guy then we could set up something on another date. Anyway we both came like crazy. I assumed that in large part this was just a further pushing of our fantasy and that she was not serious.

Now one thing that has characterized our fantasy roleplay is that we never really bring it up when were not n the bedroom. Meaning, its mostly bedroom talk only. So I was really surprised when I heard from my wife the next morning via a text message. I was working at the time and she texted that maybe we could find someone to meet that night. I told her that we such short notice I doubted it was possible. She then texted back that I must be chickening out. Anyway there were a bunch of text messages between us and I am now of the opinion that she is would actually do this if the situation were right. Meaning that she had an attraction to a potential over.

So, I have to say I actually felt really nervous after the text messages and even more nervous that evening when she brought it up again. She was teasing me saying things like I am all talk, etc. That night in bed we had very intense sex fantasizing and roleplaying with the idea that we would begin lookin for a lover for her. I cam first and was very surprised when she then had me finish her with my fingers while we talked about waht her first time taking cock would be like.

Anyway, so here I am. Actually contemplating the mixed feelings I have. I worry that "the train has left the station" as they say. meaning that after a couple of years of "toying" with this fantasy together, my wife has begun to feel the effects of the fantasy and in some way needs to act on her desires. I on the other hand, while very excited by the idea, have felt some jelousy and uneasyness.

So, I am curous if anyone has any comments. Do I continue to encourage, do I back off. Is it too late to do anything because the fantasy is too firmly planted in her head. And I guess lastly, if we are to pursue this what is the best way to find an appropriate Bull for her.

Thanks

Wayne, I'm sure some here will disagree with me, but I recommend that if you are in a situation where you have the power to push things one way or another and you have any reservations at all--- do not do it. The erotic pleasure you may get out of being a cuckold is not enough of a reason to go forward. Those of us that are in the lifestyle for one reason or another make the best of it. But I have to wonder how many of us would (if given a second chance) chose to bypass cuckoldry for "normal sex". Hope this helps.

CuckoldMick

i think it right that you feel the way you do about the first time. if both of you truly understand the difference between love and sex then it should not be a problem you both need to stay truthful to each ot other in what you like and dilsike.

you slowly moved your wife and yourself to this point. when my not yet wife reached this point she told me she loves me more then anything and then said you have awaken something inside of me that i thought was gone and that is my need to be with other men not just one. you have given me your word its ok so i will know move ahead and find a lover or 2.

in finding a bull expect to meet a lot of losers and fakes. we always do a meet and greet fist with no play other then some kissing and touching on their part. i am always with her anytime she is with a lover because we both perfer it this way. i may not be in the same room but i am always nearby. we have had some very godd luck on SwingLifeStyle.
good luck and play safe.

I am in the same boat as you are. We have had this fantasy for years, we only talk about it during sex sometimes after we have had sex she will use her vibrator for one last orgasm.I would massage her and tell her how a huge rock hard dick would feel stretching her out ect. Sometimes I would bring up one of my friend who she has met,She would always get a little pissed and stop me. Not this weekend I told her he asks about her offten and knows that she is free to fuck whoever she wants. as I described how it would be with him she had a powerful orgasm. She gave me a look like I want him. Now I am trying to decide what to do I am excited and scared.

Cucky Angst

You are feeling normal cuckold angst. It's fear and anticipation. It's a lump in your throat and pressure or pounding in you chest as you run the image of her have sex with someone else through you mind over and over and over.

The eroticism of the cuckold lifestyle calls to you and pulls at you. The uncertainty of moving out of your comfort zone brings great trepidation. That's

This is a very key time to communicate with your wife. Certainly neither of you really know where you want this to go yet. Most women are anticipating the feeling while the husband anticipates the image.

Decide if you want it to be a shared experience (which I advocate) or if you want her to see someone without you while you sit at home with your imagination.

Set ground rules that the two of you follow. Change them together as you find out if this works for the two of you and what "flavor" please you both.

Hope that the angst never goes away. If it does, you and your wife have a problem.

Waynejoyce,

waynejoyce1966 said:
Last weekend, my wife was exceptionally horny and when we finally made it up to the bedroom she was more than ready to go. We began as we usually do with some kissing and stroking and I instantly noticed how wet she was. As we began to play she told me that she had been thinking and that "maybe it was time for her to actually meet someone." .... She told me she just wanted to meet someone, no exepctations or presumptions about something happening the first time. She said if she liked the guy then we could set up something on another date.

Sounds like your wife is on her way.

waynejoyce1966 said:
Anyway, here I am, actually contemplating the mixed feelings I have.

"Mixed feelings" are what you're supposed to have; it's totally natural. Contemplating them is a good thing to do.

waynejoyce1966 said:
I worry that "the train has left the station" as they say.

I'd say you're right.

waynejoyce1966 said:
So, I am curous if anyone has any comments. Do I continue to encourage, or do I back off? Is it too late to do anything, because the fantasy is too firmly planted in her head?

The answer to this question, IMO, depends on whether you have, in reality, been viewing this as a fantasy all along that you don't really want to see come to fruition. It would be helpful if you would give it some thought, then post again... keeping in mind that telling your wife, "Actually I was just joking..." could result in fairly major loss of face*, given that you've encouraged and, in effect, led her to think it's reasonable and appropriate to begin expressing her sexuality by taking lovers. Is that really what you want...?

—Custer

* The beginnings of this are expressed by your wife's prodding of you with questions like, "Are you chickening out?"

I think you came to the right place for advice on this.

Your feelings are the same feelings that I had, and probably most other guys who have done this with their wives.

At first you feel excited about it, then apprehensive, then horny, then concerned, then really into it, then doubtful, then stoked, then fearful, and so forth.

Then repeat.

All these feelings are totally normal, I felt all the same feelings too. I think most cuckolds/hotwife-husbands do. I still get some of those same feelings even now after many years and many different partners for her!

After the first deed is done, I think you are going to feel awesome about it. You will feel apprehensive and doubtful at first, probably during the "event" too. But I can promise you one thing ... after you shove your stiff dick into your wife's wet, stretched out, used pussy, you are going to feel great about everything! You won't be able to wait until next time.

Even if she does do this for her first time, what is so bad about it? What is there to fear or regret about it? Just be sure he uses a condom so no STD and no baby, then there won't be anything to regret. It's not like once the boat leaves the dock it can't come back again and you can resume the same life you lead before.

Go for it! Keep us posted :)

I am a frustrated cuckold. Fantasy but no reality so cannot talk from experience. In fact each experience is different because we are all different. However, my grandfather used to say "in life use your gut feeling; when in doubt say no!"

Your feelings are totaly natural and surely part of the whole cuckold scenario. It's that cocktail of jealousy, inadequacy, massive arousal, fear and excitement that makes the prospect of being cuckolded so attractive. It's a bit like a roller-coaster ride; full of all sorts of intense emotions that make you feel alive. Until you actually experience this I don't believe you will really know the truth about how you feel.

Thanks!

Just wanted to thank everyone for the good advice. I think in many ways "the ship has sailed" as they say. I have sex with my wife a couple of times since I posted this thread. She is extremely horny and wet. She now seems to have lost most of her inhibitions in terms of discussing the topic or fantasizing during sex. In a way, I like the "new" her. The other night she had a few drinks and then just came over to me as I watched TV and told me she was going upsatirs and that I needed to follow her because she needed "cock". I was so surpirsed. Then once in the bedroom she was so hot, licking my nipples, sucking me, talking dirty, telling me how she gets so hot thinking about other men, etc.

As much as I liked that she was telling em what she wanted, I have to admit that I was somewhat scared by it. My wife is like the typical mom type. She is cute, (blonde, blue eyes, short, in shape) and fun, and it is a bit weird to see her becoming so overtly sexual.

Anyway, I sort of think that at this point we have passed the point of no return. So I am going to see what happenns. I hope that those of you who say it will be better after she has taken another cock are right!

Thanks again

You need better tracking to keep your forum identities straight.

BruceCuck,

I gather you and waynejoyce1966 are one and the same. What happened? Did you inadvertently mix up two of your forum identities?

Anyway, no matter. If your original (and most recent) posts are actually true, and not just the story line corresponding to your "waynejoyce1966" and now "BruceCuck" identities, congratulations. Your wife is clearly on her way, and you, as well, are on your way to a much more erotic and interesting (if humiliating and angst-ridden) marriage as her cuckold. The train may not yet have left the station, to use your previous analogy, but it is obviously moving and accelerating.

At this point, you might consider introducing your wife (if your story line is not fake) to:

How to Cuckold your Husband:
How to Cuckold Your Husband - How To - Literotica.com

and:

How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02:
How to Cuckold Your Husband Ch. 02 - How To - Literotica.com

Regarding:

BruceCuck said:
Just wanted to thank everyone for the good advice.

You're welcome (if we haven't wasted our time on a fake story line).

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread