• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Unwilling wife getting fucked by black guy

• Thread startergbaloun
  • Start date

gbaloun

Like to watch wife fuck blacks
Beloved Member
Jun 7, 2014
Columbia, SC
I always wanted to go to a swingers club but my wife didn't. I finally convinced her to go and told her she would not have to do anything. We went and walked around and watched people fuck. I kept trying to get her to fuck someone. Finally she said yes. I found a big black guy to fuck her. He put her on her knees and rammed is dick into her. He was so big it hurt her. She was crying. He finished and then we left. She was pissed but I was happy to watch her get fucked.

DSCN0303.JPG

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: wifeparty, littlesmallie, WhiteOnInRice and 31 others
Damn. She looks good

Reactions: Strebos and toolman
gbaloun said:
I always wanted to go to a swingers club but my wife didn't. I finally convinced her to go and told her she would not have to do anything. We went and walked around and watched people fuck. I kept trying to get her to fuck someone. Finally she said yes. I found a big black guy to fuck her. He put her on her knees and rammed is dick into her. He was so big it hurt her. She was crying. He finished and then we left. She was pissed but I was happy to watch her get fucked.

DSCN0303.JPG
She was crying? Well I guess that's the end of that.

• Sad
Reactions: toolman2c, Gaezel, BorrowMyWife and 3 others
gbaloun said:
....... I kept trying to get her to fuck someone. Finally she said yes. I found a big black guy to fuck her. He put her on her knees and rammed is dick into her. He was so big it hurt her. She was crying.
Not good. You did not do your wife any favor by introducing her to taking other men in that painful way.

• Sad
Reactions: Walkintall, lnohhnvm, FloridaMarried and 5 others
It's your wife, you know her best, but I think you killed that goose.

• Sad
Reactions: lnohhnvm, FloridaMarried, bonemeal and 4 others
only one ? should have gone for at least 4

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife, Gerwin and midnightfapper
She might say it was hurting, but guess what? Do it again and I'll bet she'll do it again. Might help to find a black guy that looks a bit more slim and trim though, next time.

Reactions: littlesmallie, Gaezel and Gerwin
EroticWriter said:
She might say it was hurting, but guess what? Do it again and I'll bet she'll do it again. Might help to find a black guy that looks a bit more slim and trim though, next time.
I doubt if she will do it again, the way that happened, it may have been better if he hadn't been so rough.
She probably said yes because you were persisting, wanting to gratify your desires not hers.
Big cock or not, a woman still needs some gentleness the first time with another man.
My wife did, now loves being fucked by others.

Reactions: firedogg81, FloridaMarried, BorrowMyWife and 1 other person
I would agree with @Bibob that due to the way you introduced your wife to your version of alternative lifestyle, you may have made it so that your wife would be reluctant to do it again. Need to be very careful, this could lead to a future divorce considering your approach.

• Sad
Reactions: littlesmallie, Gaezel, lnohhnvm and 2 others
Coyotepower said:
You know deep inside that she loved every minute of it!
No Sir, I doubt any woman wants to be USED the way Gbaloun used his wife the first time with another man.

Reactions: Gaezel, lnohhnvm and FloridaMarried
Well said Archie.

Reactions: JayxxxAlabama
SquirmingSub said:
I would agree with @Bibob that due to the way you introduced your wife to your version of alternative lifestyle, you may have made it so that your wife would be reluctant to do it again. Need to be very careful, this could lead to a future divorce considering your approach.
She did it many more times

• Wow
Reactions: toolman, Gaezel, Gerwin and 1 other person
  • Sad
Reactions: Gerwin, FloridaMarried, BorrowMyWife and 2 others
Bibob said:
You obviously don't have any morals

I would agree with you in that he has no respect for his wife and essentially had her *****.

Reactions: FloridaMarried, BorrowMyWife, JayxxxAlabama and 1 other person
SquirmingSub said:
I would agree with you in that he has no respect for his wife and essentially had her *****.
Yes it is all well and good to watching your wife with another man seeing her enjoy his cock and having orgasms with him if she has agreed to having sex with him, to get a thrill out of her being ***** is sick, seeing as she didn't want to do it in the first place.

• Sad
Reactions: Gerwin, FloridaMarried, BorrowMyWife and 1 other person
If she wants to do it again, then she enjoyed it.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife and rwall
Coyotepower said:
Fuck mortals!
I do believe you mean moralists, just shows what sort of a brain you have.
I honestly think that this conversation has gone too far, there are too many sick bastards on it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: Gerwin, FloridaMarried, BorrowMyWife and 1 other person
gbaloun said:
She did it many more times
She did it many more times? Well then, you owe it to ALL the readers above that have commented on this to give them details.

EroticWriter said:
She did it many more times? Well then, you owe it to ALL the readers above that have commented on this to give them details.
And the truth

Reactions: FloridaMarried
Bibob said:
Make your mind up
U R responding to someone who commented, not her husband.

Users who are viewing this thread