• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Update on my situation

• Thread starterDeSoulis
  • Start date

DeSoulis

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 8, 2014
Hello all, now it has been a while since I last spoke to you all so I thought to give you all an update.

So some interesting things have been developing and so I shall try to give you all a good update on everything.

Firstly Sophia and I have continued experimenting with exhibitionism, bondage and domination, however while she revels in this I am not cut out for a dominant role. Sophia cannot be dominant with me and it seems she knows that I am not up to scratch on dominating her. In our domination games she now wears a blind fold initially I thought it was for sensory deprivation however after reading a passage in her journals it seems that she is fantasising about her previous boyfriend Coll when I am tying her up, spanking her, etc. While the games we play are inventive (I am after all a clever guy), it seems that if you don't have real feel for it, it just doesn't measure up. (below I will post some of the games we play this may be fun for several of you, I am looking especially at koreanslut and tokyocouple)

So comes to the next part, we met Rafael, Reed's new tenant. He is a very good looking black Brazilian, who is quite tall and very assertive. At the flatwarming I was running late and so did not get there on time, it seems that Rafael took a strong liking to my wife and was very touchy feely with her. I heard a hushed conversation when I was getting ready from Reed's balcony that his hands were all over her. I arrived shortly and everything seemed normal, but when both Rafael and Sophie were at the breakfast bar they were smirking, I managed to see in a reflective surface that Rafael was flipping her skirt up and she was smoothing it down. I thought it was just the drink so I let it go and we all went our seperate ways afterwards. However a week later I decided to read her Journal and discovered some interesting things. Number one, Sophia it seems has a very strong attraction for black men, two, she really likes Rafael and finds him very attractive and has thought about him during our bondage sessions, three, she has met him for coffee at our place when I was at work but nothing so far has happened.
I realised something else about myself, I was incredibly turned on by this, but more than that I liked the fact that she was doing it behind my back, it gave me a weird thrill. So I did what any person would do, actually I didn't, I bought several hidden cameras with sound and placed them round my flat. About a week later on the living room camera I found that they had kissed very passionately and then she told him that that was naughty, he replied that naughty girls get spanked and proceeded to do so. She loved it, now this had happened a few times but it does seem to be leading towards affair territory.

So this is my quandry, I have accepted that I am a cuckold but should be one with her fully knowing that I know, or to remain in the dark? I shall keep you all apprised of my situation but I ask that if you could all give me some advice?

----------

The Games
1/
A kinky wee game based on wife writing, after or before you or the dom fucks your wife, write 'Owned by .......' in black marker just above her pussy, my wife loved it, and it turned her on. If you can get a semi permanent one that would be excellent.

2/
My wife gets to pick all her dresses and what she wears, except for her underwear which I pick, then she must toss a coin to find out if she wearing panties or bra never both. You do this every day, it's very kinky and since my wife generally only has sexy clothing it is a win/win.

hi New here , I have a similar issue , have swung shared her in the past , tried the dominating role, But because we have been married for so long
She doesn't respond .

Can I ask how long you've been married, it may have some bearing or maybe not?

my advice is to tell her you know and are ok with it.. you don't want to get to a place where she might decide that she likes being with him more than staying married with you. if you play it all openly (not necessarily telling her exactly how you know, if you don't want to) you may do both of you a favour rather than harboring bad feelings or making her start a guilt trip of some kind.

You already know the answer. Communicate, communicate. The question is how. Slowly, not revealing you are reading her journal. Later I hope you won't feel the need to do that. Start with teasing approval noticing that she 'gets along well'with him.

Users who are viewing this thread