• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Used as a wife for work

toplessgypsy

New around here...
Beloved Member
My husbands boss needs a date for some big event coming up with clients. Apparently they are hugely family based and he's getting divorced so his wife wont join him. Husband wants me to join him and do anything I need to do to make it seem real. This includes 3 nights in L.A. with him. Sounds kinky.

I told him I wouldnt hold back and basically didnt need to think about it.b

My husbands boss needs a date for some big event coming up with clients. Apparently they are hugely family based and he's getting divorced so his wife wont join him. Husband wants me to join him and do anything I need to do to make it seem real. This includes 3 nights in L.A. with him. Sounds kinky.

I told him I wouldnt hold back and basically didnt need to think about it.b

Good!
Tell us hw it went. If possible add pictures

gypsy

Just reading your post gave me a big boner. Just get after it and Please let us know about the results. If i was your hubbys boss you would come home walking bow legged. :p:eek: And that is damm sure not fiction.:D Hot very hot. okdeacon

Wonderful, you truly are a model wife. I'm sure ofter this, your hubby will enjoy a juicy promotion. Way to go girl! Hope there were more real women like you.

Oh Gypsy you are a true corporate wife!

Women such as yourself are in so much demand and I am sure your husband appreciates your efforts in the pursuit of the families financial future. I so admire your communication and openness. To say you are beautifull is an understatment, but it you do so have the right attitude. Using pussy to get ahead is a very good reason for cuckoldry.

ps: Both boss and cucky owe you a great big present.
:)

Attachments

• AAAZZZa.jpg
    AAAZZZa.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 670
  • cucked_Wife&BOSScaption.jpg
    cucked_Wife&BOSScaption.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 762
  • cuck_TopSalesman-multipics.jpg
    cuck_TopSalesman-multipics.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 688
Hi Ms. Toplessgypsy,

Thank you for filling us in about your opportunity, graciously made available to you by your cuckold.

My husbands boss needs a date for some big event coming up with clients. Apparently they are hugely family based and he's getting divorced so his wife wont join him. Husband wants me to join him and do anything I need to do to make it seem real. This includes 3 nights in L.A. with him.

That sounds great! A free trip to L.A., three nights of fucking a new lover, and a possibility that your... ahem... efforts will improve your husband's employment situation. Seize the day! as they say. (Note low-rent poetry.)

Sounds kinky.

Hard to say, at this point. Maybe your husband's boss will turn out to be vanilla and prefer the missionary position. If so, it may be to your (and your husband's) advantage to take the lead and introduce him to kinkier ergo more passionate and interesting sex.

I told [my cuckold] I wouldn't hold back, and basically didn't need to think about it.

Excellent, Ms. Toplessgypsy! You have the right attitude. Clearly you're a progressive, forward-looking married woman.

Please let us know how your adventure turns out.

Thanks in advance—

Custer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back