used condoms thread - please add to

• Thread starterslinky67
  • Start date
Here's my contribution. Hope you like?

IMG00112.jpg IMG_20200907_151550567.jpg IMG_20200907_150603890.jpg

Reactions: Frustratedhub
slinky67 said:
hey, we are looking for people to add to our thread, we love full condom pics, whether they be large bull loads or tiny cucky ones. we are hoping to add to our collection. when i usually don't go bareback, this is how my guys gets to eat my lovers or his own semen, sometimes he is even ****** to put on and jack off into the bulls used condom and consume both loads mixed together!
the first pic is of me, just before feeding time, the second was of a fuckbuddy friend of ours...who hadn't jacked off for a couple of weeks, and the third was of a 19yo i fucked, while my guy was out (he wasn't keen on my cuck being there), so i tied it up, pushed it back into my puss to keep it warm for him, for when he got home...i had him hold it in his mouth for a while then gave him the signal to bite through it...he said he loved how the young cum flooded his mouth instantly!... just love how much young guys blow without even trying! :)

love

cumbag
I never got to experience that because my wife takes all her bfs bareback but it sounds exciting and I got hard looking at the photos, you two keep the fun going