• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Vaginal sex black only

Vaginal sex black only

• Let hubby have vaginal sex with me

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Only BBC for vaginal sex with me. hubby anal sex only with me

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Only BBC for vaginal sex with me. No anal sex with hubby but BJ allowed

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Only BBC for me. Hubby only allowed to lick my pussy.

Votes: 31 60.8%

• Total voters

Suzywild

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
I am considering not letting my hubby have vaginal sex with me anymore. Just anal since he fits there so well! Only bbc should enter my pussy!

Your answers would be appreciated

hugs n kisses

Suzy xxx

I believe that only his tongue should make contact with any part of your body that is below the waste and above the neck. He should only kiss you
within 5 minutes from the last moment that a black mans dick was in your mouth. And if approved by the black man, hubby should the primary prep
and cleanup boy for both the black dick and the white pussy.

As a basic set of rules for the white husbands, these should be learned,
practiced, and perfected by them, as to greatly reduce any reason for
penalty due to rules violations and increase their chances for rewarding
activities due to full compliance and good behavior.

dwm2obeyBM_WF said:
I believe that only his tongue should make contact with any part of your body that is below the waste and above the neck. He should only kiss you
within 5 minutes from the last moment that a black mans dick was in your mouth. And if approved by the black man, hubby should the primary prep
and cleanup boy for both the black dick and the white pussy.

As a basic set of rules for the white husbands, these should be learned,
practiced, and perfected by them, as to greatly reduce any reason for
penalty due to rules violations and increase their chances for rewarding
activities due to full compliance and good behavior.

dwmobey - Watching hubby being a cleanupboy for black dick is just a turn off! i just like showing him how much bbc safely satisfies me!

regards

Suzy xxx

There is no way your wimp hubby should have vaginal or anal sex with you- Only the superior Black Man is allowed that. Hubby must only lick the Black Man's superior seed off ypour pussy.

kinkray said:
There is no way your wimp hubby should have vaginal or anal sex with you- Only the superior Black Man is allowed that. Hubby must only lick the Black Man's superior seed off ypour pussy.

Few things here kinkray from a female perception and loving wife.

1. No seed is going in my womb plus hubby licking blk seed. no way as i said before not a turn on for me!

2. Anal - well that means i just use my toys!

I enjoy the lifestyle however one thing assured I do this safely or it dont happen at all. Don't get me wrong but my hubby is average size guy however he understands my need for big cock and accepts that. I just know he is a voyeur and keen pic taker. In that context watching me with a big cock is like in his mind he the one with big cock and reaching the parts he dont reach!

I am probably feeling little guity about the last question on the poll. maybe i should allow sex once a month......hehehe

hugs

Suzy xxx

Now how would i be able to keep having black babies if my husband had sex with me? he started this fantasy now he has to live with it every day of his life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back