Various celebrity women

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date
kk8.jpg

kk6.jpg

Kim_Kardashian_in_bikini_on_the_beach_at_the_newly_opened_Fontainebleau_Hotel_01.jpg

kim-kardashian-ass-01.jpg

New Orleans Saints beat the Indianapolis Colts at the Sun Life Stadium in Miami.

Super Bowl 2010: Kim K and Reggie celebrate.

article-0-0831BF41000005DC-569_468x530.jpg

article-1249326-083275A6000005DC-56_468x642.jpg

gears said:
I have always felt like Reggie Bush is a bit of a cuckold because of that tape out there showing her servicing some other black guy with a good size cock. There has got to be a shitload of white women standing in line to hook up with him, but he chooses this ho who has "accidentally" had a sex tape released. Sorry, but it makes him look like a classic BITCH! If you don't think so, put a white guy in his place with all other things being the same and get back with me.

was not that before they started dating?

She was topless in the bathtub on the show (last season I think). She has really pretty tits.

I never seen this show weeds....but I remember her in other movies...and those first pics definitely seem like she is all about the bbc.....that is the brotha from 40yo virgin dont know his name tho.....I still wonder why you dont see more well known white actresses arent more open about getting bbc....there are plenty that get it on down low tho...

white_man_loves_ir said:
I agree that white women should be with black men though. ONLY black men. they're more caring, they treat their women better and they are more manly by far.

I hope this was a joke. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Most black men in America can't even take care of themselves and you're saying they take care of women better?

gears said:
I have always felt like Reggie Bush is a bit of a cuckold because of that tape out there showing her servicing some other black guy with a good size cock. There has got to be a shitload of white women standing in line to hook up with him, but he chooses this ho who has "accidentally" had a sex tape released. Sorry, but it makes him look like a classic BITCH! If you don't think so, put a white guy in his place with all other things being the same and get back with me.

Regardless of the various opinions, that is a spectacular piece of ass. If it wasn't him it would just be another brother banging her. Don't tell us. Go tell Reggie. I'm sure he'll respect your opinion.

Yes,there were SOME tribal leaders who sold some of their tribesmen to slavetraders,they were at war with each other.However,the Lion's share of slaves were just taken by men of European descent.That includes this Country's founding Fathers,who had slaves and *****/impregnated Black Women slaves,which is why we see the multitude of differences in pigmentation of Black People.

8incher said:
You have got to be kidding. It was your black brothers who rounded up the slaves to sell to the white man. As for thriving under black rule look at all the mass killing that has been going on there for years. And look at South Africa now black and white want to get out

Okay, this is actually true.

HOWEVER, have any White people EVER been slaves? NO.

This has only ever happened to Africans, not europeans.

you must pay for your misdeeds.

cockbag said:
You're fucking kidding right? You obviously have no clue or grew up in a trailer park.

I actually did grow up in a trailer park.

what of it? doesn't make you superior boy

blackcocklover29 said:

This post makes me feel embarrassed for you
every race has been a slave at one point in time
and to people saying one race would be nothing without slaves of another... i think its a sad truth of the world that civilization period would be nothing without the hard work of slaves in the past

blackcocklover29 said:
I actually did grow up in a trailer park.

what of it? doesn't make you superior boy

You're the worst troll since white man loves ir. Truly pathetic. Congrats.

blackcocklover29 said:

There were many people with white skin who were slaves. Slavery existed within the regions we call Europe and Russia.

Read up on history.

Marina18 said:
This post makes me feel embarrassed for you
every race has been a slave at one point in time
and to people saying one race would be nothing without slaves of another... i think its a sad truth of the world that civilization period would be nothing without the hard work of slaves in the past

The european made 700 years of slavery.

Without the africans peoples, the european would be nothing today.

The europeans transformed the African continent to an industry to slavery. & for that they are all devils

The european nations are builds with the blood of Africa.
And these devils stole the African fate.

the pink skins are a demons! :heartbrea

Kim Kardashian dating Dallas Cowboys star Miles Austin

Kim Kardashian is now dating NFL player Miles Austin who plays for the Dallas Cowboys. They made their first public appearance.

e8n411.jpg

They were seen going out for a dinner at STK restaurant in New York.

Heidi Klum arrives at the 18th annual Elton John AIDS Foundation's Oscar Viewing Party in Hollywood, Mar 7, 2010

Ellen in a light green dress.

Ellen in a burgundy dress.

The younger Brittany Daniel.

brittany16jpg6tw.jpg

in that blue dress at the NAACP awards, it's like she knows her ass is being photographed and that excites her!