• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Various celebrity women

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date
some pics of her in gq or something,yeah she is quite cute

Attachments

• 002mlp-365x600.jpg
    002mlp-365x600.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 434
  • 007mlp-474x600.jpg
    007mlp-474x600.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 456
solowhtguy said:
Hiedi is a huge inspiration to young whitegirls all over the world. As a pretty blonde whitefemale and world famous model, there's no telling how many whiteguys had their shot at her. For her to fall for a black bull as ugly as Seal it has to impress upon millions of whitegirls how intoxocating big black cock can be to to a white queen choosing negro man over white.
It has to have a very possitive effect on young whitegirls curious and comtemplating getting her first bbc, and hopefully will encourage them to put out for that youung negro thats been trying to get in her panties. Seeing Hiedi happy and proud with her black babies is a big help in convincing whitechics that putting out BAREBACK for black guys can be very exciting and rewarding experience.

You are so right! Some people don't realise that in 100 years from now she will be looked at as an extremely important figure of the 21st century.

It's vital that women like Heidi Klum continue to be shown in a good light in the media because she is encouraging black sex for white women which is so much more fulfilling and safer for white women than sex with white guys, which is so un-natural.

She should be made the Head of State of Germany. the Queen or something.

I agree 100%

I been jonzin' after her since Freid Green Tomatoes.

WifeLuver said:
> They are currently expecting baby number three I think.

Heidi and Seal are expecting their 4th baby in fall 2009.

Her first child isn't with Seal.

What if instead of having 3 black babies, she had 4 white girls... Think about it.

Choice
1) Heidi Klum marries a good looking German model guy and has 4 white girls. In 20 years the world will have 4 hot girls walking around.

2) Heidi Klum has 1 white kid, and then marries a hideous black guy that looks like he got hit in the face with a frying pan. In 20 years she will have 1 white kid, and 3 probably average or worse looking black kids.

Now do you want 4 little Heidi's walking around or 4 little Seals animals with jacked up faces walking around???

Person 27 said:
What if instead of having 3 black babies, she had 4 white girls... Think about it.Choice 1) Heidi Klum marries a good looking German model guy and has 4 white girls.* In 20 years the world will have 4 hot girls walking around.2) Heidi Klum has 1 white kid, and then marries a hideous black guy that looks like he got hit in the face with a frying pan.* In 20 years she will have 1 white kid, and 3 probably average or worse looking black kids.Now do you want 4 little Heidi's walking around or 4 little Seals animals with jacked up faces walking around???

Are you seriously saying that White children should be valued more than Black children?

If so, you disgust me.

i think seale is probably 1 of the worlds ugliest men he must have a really huge cock lol but they will make beautiful babies

A beauty!

For me she is one of the most lucky girls in the world.....
An incredibly beautiful lady and has such a masculine man by her side. MMMM! I believe at nights he must please her good!!

Alessandrobeys said:
For me she is one of the most lucky girls in the world.....

Without a doubt sir.

Person 27 said:
What if instead of having 3 black babies, she had 4 white girls... Think about it.

Choice
1) Heidi Klum marries a good looking German model guy and has 4 white girls. In 20 years the world will have 4 hot girls walking around.

2) Heidi Klum has 1 white kid, and then marries a hideous black guy that looks like he got hit in the face with a frying pan. In 20 years she will have 1 white kid, and 3 probably average or worse looking black kids.

Now do you want 4 little Heidi's walking around or 4 little Seals animals with jacked up faces walking around???

GTFO You piece of shit, oh yes Heidi Klum really missed out she could have had some of this loving.
19833066_1.jpg

I think Heidi fucked him but he dumped her for Scarlett Johansson.

Anyone saying that all people from a particular race are cunts. Simple as.

Blackcockforwhiteslut said:
GTFO You piece of shit, oh yes Heidi Klum really missed out she could have had some of this loving.
19833066_1.jpg

In fairness Sir, that guy in the picture there does not look like a White European. He is either Jewish, or Turkish, or Arabic. He ain't a whiteboy.

I agree that white women should be with black men though. ONLY black men. they're more caring, they treat their women better and they are more manly by far.

white_man_loves_ir said:
Are you seriously saying that White children should be valued more than Black children?

If so, you disgust me.

"I agree that white women should be with black men though. ONLY black men. they're more caring, they treat their women better and they are more manly by far."

Are you seriously saying that black men should be more valued then white men? If so you disgust me.

Look man, I'd prefer is Hedi Kloom had 4 little blonde clones that turned into her one day instead of 3 kids that might end up looking as hideous as Seal. I'm not saying all black people are ugly but that guy looks like some science experiment gone wrong. Yes, he shouldn't be breeding.

I sense some racism in this thread.

white_man_loves_ir said:

No shit. You write half of it.

white_man_loves_ir said:

I sense some dumbness in this post.

WifeLuver said:
More pics of Danielle and Marcus.

7-9.jpg
8-7.jpg
9-6.jpg

i'd cum in my pants if I saw these two near me like this.

white_man_loves_ir said:
I have just read all about Danielle Lloyd and that is not true. I did not know she was from Liverpool, England. That's the same place the Beatles are from, right? I thought she was French or something! Anyway, when Lloyd was on Celebrity Big Brother in the UK an actress from India made fun of her accent so Danielle Lloyd made fun of her accent in return, and made a joke about curry. I know that is disgusting and almost Nazi-esque, but the fact is Lloyd may not like Asians but we know she likes black people. That is the most important thing. She has taken more African seed than Spring Thomas and she deserves a huge amount of respect from whiteboys because of that.

Now THAT'S quite a statement.

She is from the UK

white_man_loves_ir said:
Where is this incredibly intelligent and stunningly beautiful lady from?

She looks kinda European, but either way she is a true Goddess.

I think I am in love! :)

Danielle Lloyd is now a E list celeb in the UK she is a wannabee wag (wifes and girlfriends) of leading footballers and celebrities in the UK
She is a bimbo to the core and will fuck anyone with stature to feed her addiction to getting into the British tabloids very much like Katie Price aka Jordan in her early days (who by the way was seeded by Dwight York and had his son)
She first became noticed as Teddy Sheringhams bit of stuff and went onto UK's big brother as a complete unknown
But after being publicly ditched by Teddy she has gone on to fuck her way to the top
(Pretty girl but Pretty dim also)

Users who are viewing this thread