• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Various celebrity women

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date
ukslutwife4bbc said:
white_man_loves_ir said:
Where is this incredibly intelligent and stunningly beautiful lady from?

She looks kinda European, but either way she is a true Goddess.

I think I am in love! :)

Danielle Lloyd is now a E list celeb in the UK she is a wannabee wag (wifes and girlfriends) of leading footballers and celebrities in the UK
She is a bimbo to the core and will fuck anyone with stature to feed her addiction to getting into the British tabloids very much like Katie Price aka Jordan in her early days (who by the way was seeded by Dwight York and had his son)
She first became noticed as Teddy Sheringhams bit of stuff and went onto UK's big brother as a complete unknown
But after being publicly ditched by Teddy she has gone on to fuck her way to the top
(Pretty girl but Pretty dim also)

I have never truly understood why some people are so addicted to fame that they will do anything to get it and/or keep it. This is why there are so many "accidental" upskirts out there. Who the fuck goes out who doesn't want their picture taken where they know there's going to be 100 photographers, wears a short skirt with no panties, then makes damn sure she goes spread-eagle when she rolls out of the Aston-Martin? Same goes for the "stolen" sex tapes. I call bullshit on every stolen celebrity sex tape ever made.

If this girl is attracted to black men, then so be it. I think the look on her face in most of the pictures is telling. She looks like she is more excited that people are taking her picture than anything else.

white_man_loves_ir said:
She has taken more African seed than Spring Thomas and she deserves a huge amount of respect from whiteboys because of that.

You a sperm counter now!? :bj:

she is not dating with a black guy now

Heidi Klum

I believe that she had a daughter during the week.

Last edited by a moderator:
MarkC said:
I believe that she had a daughter during the week.

yea she did. i wish Heidi Klum would be in rap video that would be hot

Hideous...

Person 27 said:
"I agree that white women should be with black men though. ONLY black men. they're more caring, they treat their women better and they are more manly by far."

Are you seriously saying that black men should be more valued then white men? If so you disgust me.

Look man, I'd prefer is Hedi Kloom had 4 little blonde clones that turned into her one day instead of 3 kids that might end up looking as hideous as Seal. I'm not saying all black people are ugly but that guy looks like some science experiment gone wrong. Yes, he shouldn't be breeding.

Seal's physical disfigurement isn't always heriditary and treatment for Lupus is improving all of the time. There is little chance that their children would suffer from the disease. Heidi Klum can see past it. Why can't you? You aren't the one fucking him. That's like saying that since you were dropped on your head as a child all of your children will be as messed up as you are.

That is of course just an example, we have no idea why you are the way you are.

She is not a racist. She apologized profusely, discussed how she was incredibly stressed at the time, and said that the whole experience "taught her not to be such a bitch." She has been through a lot of difficult times in her life including severe domestic violence that caused her to lose a large chunk of her hair and scalp. People always say horrible things about her and reduce her to a two dimensional character that does nothing but hate on Indians and screw every black guy she can find. But it is just not like that and she has apologized many times so I think it is time to give her a break on this one. And BTW her current bf is white.

hereditary like lupus is luck of the draw that all iam to say.back to Heidi Klum is fuck milf lol, how hot would be if she was in a rap video

Didn't Marcus live with Kacey for 2 or 3 years?Guess Kacey ass just got to big for him :)

The Indian lady on the Big Brother show poked fun at Danielle Lloyd's northern English accent, which sadly caused Lloyd to retaliate by making fun of her Indian accent. I know it was racism, but she has learned from her evil mistake.

Either way, Miss Lloyd is pure sex on legs.

WifeLuver said:
Danielle Lloyd and Marcus Bent.

1-17.jpg
3-19.jpg
6-8.jpg

that top pic..that's who that was..I always thought that was a cute high school couple somewhere in the states....lol

ukslutwife4bbc said:
white_man_loves_ir said:
Where is this incredibly intelligent and stunningly beautiful lady from?

She looks kinda European, but either way she is a true Goddess.

I think I am in love! :)

Danielle Lloyd is now a E list celeb in the UK she is a wannabee wag (wifes and girlfriends) of leading footballers and celebrities in the UK
She is a bimbo to the core and will fuck anyone with stature to feed her addiction to getting into the British tabloids very much like Katie Price aka Jordan in her early days (who by the way was seeded by Dwight York and had his son)
She first became noticed as Teddy Sheringhams bit of stuff and went onto UK's big brother as a complete unknown
But after being publicly ditched by Teddy she has gone on to fuck her way to the top
(Pretty girl but Pretty dim also)

E list.?????..dammmmmmnnnnn, is that below reality-t.v but above youtube serial movies????

she is hot and she need blk cock for that ass

I have to say though the fact that I know she is a nasty piece of work and I would give anything to fuck her just makes her more alluring to me.

She is incredibly hot.

just imagine her naked with her huge black lover.

Gorgeous !!

She's a beautiful woman!! Is nice to see her with a black man, that gorgeous body needs a bbc :)

Olivia Williams

Olivia Williams is an English film, stage and television actress who has appeared in British and American films. She stars in the sci-fi drama Dollhouse. Williams is married to African-American stage actor and playwright Rhashan Stone.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 295
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 240
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 195
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 195
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 193
Olivia Williams and her husband Rhashan Stone

Olivia starred as Bruce Willis's wife in The Sixth Sense.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 128
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 110
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 103
Alaina Huffman

Alaina Huffman is a Canadian film and television actress, also known professionally as Alaina Kalanj (her birth name). She played Dinah Lance/Black Canary on Smallville. She is now a regular cast member in the TV series Stargate Universe.

Alaina has three children with her black husband John Henry Huffman IV.

alaina.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread