• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

very bi-curious in NJ

gbhl44

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
mature married man in south jersey.

i have been very bi-curious for a long time and would like to explore my curiosity with a laid-back, like minded guy. i have to be very dicreet.

i would love to chat with someone who can give my some guidance and advice about possible next steps.

Would love to give you guidance.
Been a fan of your videos for a long time. But for a different reason than the name of the forum, lol.
I understand what you feel. Dont overthink it too much. Do what tou love. Love what you do
Kiss from Belgium
D.

Hi, I have a nice BBC that I could use to help you out. Have had some experience with a friend who lives in another state. Overtime this relationship has grown in separate ways. Live in Rockland county NY and want to get back into a bi thing real bad. HMU at nep558@gmail.com if interested.

mature married man in south jersey.

i have been very bi-curious for a long time and would like to explore my curiosity with a laid-back, like minded guy. i have to be very dicreet.

i would love to chat with someone who can give my some guidance and advice about possible next steps.
Will be passing through NJ soon. Married man, no experience at all. Let mw know if interested.

Hey gbh144
Are you still looking for that bbq? You live in southern jersey but we could always meet half way and make this happen. HMU at Nep558@gmail and I'll show you what could soon deep inside both of your holes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back