• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

VERY dark idea for a story

• Thread starterBlackplague
  • Start date

Blackplague

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 9, 2021
Hello! This is my first time posting and I’m looking for people who can help me out with an idea I have for a story, that hopefully someone will write for me. It is a VERY dark, perverse extreme gangbang/cuckold story that I have in mind. That goes like this:

A married 35 year old mother of 2, named Kelly, has an ongoing fantasy about being gangbanged, without her husband knowing. This fantasy has been in her mind for more than 10 years and now the urge is so big that she can’t resist it anymore, so she places an ad online. To witch a small club of 4 older men react. She talks with them and they seem very nice at first but they turn out to be a bunch of sadistic pigs that want to use and abuse her in the most extreme ways. She wants it rough, but she has no idea how brutal they are going to use her. They eventually video tape the gangbang for their own use but one of them ends up sending the tape to Kelly’s husband. The story is told through his point of view as he watches the tape and sees what depraved acts these 4 men made his beautiful wife do. And how much she secretly enjoyed it. Eventually the husband breaks down in horror and emotion as the tape and story ends.

Now, some of the acts that the 4 men make the wife Kelly do:

- lots of kissing and tongue sucking (to make it personal for her husband)

- A LOT of spitting in her mouth (the 4 men take turns spitting in her mouth through the entire story, many many times)
- Groping her and manhandling her breasts (pinching her nipples, slapping her breasts)
- Fingering both her holes and making her squirt
-
A LOT of name calling (cheap slut, married *****, cunt,dog… anything you can think of)
- Making fun of her husband, making fun of the fact that she’s a mother

- hard anal fucking and very dirty ass to mouth (lots of talking to her about the taste of their dicks after anal)
- Airtight double penetration, super fast and hard making her scream
- She has to give them all rim jobs (she complaints about the taste but is so horny that she doesn’t mind at this point)

- Slapping her face and chocking her during the dp

- Making her call her husbands name while they fuck her

- Anal creampies that she has to eat/drink

- After all this, the 4 men piss in her mouth.

She is on a leash/collar and is wearing a pink fishnet body suit. She’s got big natural breast and a busty body with a big butt. The location for the gangbang has to be, a cheap motel or a cabin they rented.

I’m aware that this is a very, very rough story idea but It would be so awesome if someone could please turn this into a 6,7 page long story with a short introduction and lots of extreme nasty action.

I’m willing to pay you for writing this story, I can pay through Paypal. Money is no problem, name your price. You can contact me via mail at: mark.reynaers@gmail.com Thanks in advance.

Reactions: cuckhub and crt
Blackplague said:
Hello! This is my first time posting and I’m looking for people who can help me out with an idea I have for a story, that hopefully someone will write for me. It is a VERY dark, perverse extreme gangbang/cuckold story that I have in mind. That goes like this:

A married 35 year old mother of 2, named Kelly, has an ongoing fantasy about being gangbanged, without her husband knowing. This fantasy has been in her mind for more than 10 years and now the urge is so big that she can’t resist it anymore, so she places an ad online. To witch a small club of 4 older men react. She talks with them and they seem very nice at first but they turn out to be a bunch of sadistic pigs that want to use and abuse her in the most extreme ways. She wants it rough, but she has no idea how brutal they are going to use her. They eventually video tape the gangbang for their own use but one of them ends up sending the tape to Kelly’s husband. The story is told through his point of view as he watches the tape and sees what depraved acts these 4 men made his beautiful wife do. And how much she secretly enjoyed it. Eventually the husband breaks down in horror and emotion as the tape and story ends.

- A LOT of spitting in her mouth (the 4 men take turns spitting in her mouth through the entire story, many many times)
- Groping her and manhandling her breasts (pinching her nipples, slapping her breasts)
-
A LOT of name calling (cheap slut, married *****, cunt,dog… anything you can think of)

- hard anal fucking and very dirty ass to mouth (lots of talking to her about the taste of their dicks after anal)
- She has to give them all rim jobs (she complaints about the taste but is so horny that she doesn’t mind at this point)

She is on a leash/collar and is wearing a pink fishnet body suit. She’s got big natural breast and a busty body with a big butt. The location for the gangbang has to be, a cheap motel or a cabin they rented.

I’m aware that this is a very, very rough story idea but It would be so awesome if someone could please turn this into a 6,7 page long story with a short introduction and lots of extreme nasty action.

I’m willing to pay you for writing this story, I can pay through Paypal. Money is no problem, name your price. You can contact me via mail at: mark.reynaers@gmail.com Thanks in advance.
It will be really hot if u make it into a movie

Reactions: Gooiegirl
EthanScarlett said:
I will try to find the time to have a go at this. Will discuss rates later.
Thanks, that would be great if anyone could turn this into a good, long story. Name your price.

I too have never posted or responded before here. My name is Milena but i envision being called "M" by a few who discovered i have a dark side that i could never ever admit to my real world. i to have 2 kids that have kept me busy but for when the seldom times i am alone in my shower with my trusted shower head. My husband long off to work and kids now FINALLY back in school for a few hours. Like Kelly, i have these dark, unexplainable desires of being with multiple men, indeed, more like being a slut toy for them to use.

If you would like to to give me more detail about you think goes her and what goes through her troubled mind as she has her dark thoughts, i will construct such a story for for you to read, containing the "some" of the guideline you desire.

3some 5.jpg

Reactions: tlxyz and laury
oral_fetish_denver said:
I too have never posted or responded before here. My name is Milena but i envision being called "M" by a few who discovered i have a dark side that i could never ever admit to my real world. i to have 2 kids that have kept me busy but for when the seldom times i am alone in my shower with my trusted shower head. My husband long off to work and kids now FINALLY back in school for a few hours. Like Kelly, i have these dark, unexplainable desires of being with multiple men, indeed, more like being a slut toy for them to use.

If you would like to to give me more detail about you think goes her and what goes through her troubled mind as she has her dark thoughts, i will construct such a story for for you to read, containing the "some" of the guideline you desire.

3some 5.jpg

Are the men in your fantasy Black..?

Reactions: ljcarm
Blackplague said:

-

Hi, I have written a number of stories on request for a few different people. Generally, the stories I write are between 6 and 50 chapters long but have written stories of over 100 chapters. (More books than stories) Chapters usually average around 8 pages in length.

My stories are usually built up around cuckold marriage both unbreakable relationships or broken relationships, love, cheating, emotion and feelings mixed in with sex between males and females but occasionally female/female sex.

Although some of the things you mention in your request do not sit well with the type of story I write, if you have not got someone to write it for you I would consider it. I drop in to Slutwives occasionally so if you would like me to take this on then please leave me a message or email. You may read a typical story I have written by following the link below.

Candy - Our Hotwives

Goyse.

goyse said:
Hi, I have written a number of stories on request for a few different people. Generally, the stories I write are between 6 and 50 chapters long but have written stories of over 100 chapters. (More books than stories) Chapters usually average around 8 pages in length.

My stories are usually built up around cuckold marriage both unbreakable relationships or broken relationships, love, cheating, emotion and feelings mixed in with sex between males and females but occasionally female/female sex.

Although some of the things you mention in your request do not sit well with the type of story I write, if you have not got someone to write it for you I would consider it. I drop in to Slutwives occasionally so if you would like me to take this on then please leave me a message or email. You may read a typical story I have written by following the link below.

Candy - Our Hotwives

Goyse.
Goyse

Id love for you to write a story about me being black owned controlled etc. If you send me your email address i will send you a 36 chapter story i wrote myself many years ago about me and my bf now husband and ther kinky sex we had and how i got into BBC etc Id love for you to update it etc using your own vivid erotic sick imagination Hope I hear from you Sub Alyson UK mature wife

• Love
Reactions: muffdiver
subkinkyaly said:
Goyse

Id love for you to write a story about me being black owned controlled etc. If you send me your email address i will send you a 36 chapter story i wrote myself many years ago about me and my bf now husband and ther kinky sex we had and how i got into BBC etc Id love for you to update it etc using your own vivid erotic sick imagination Hope I hear from you Sub Alyson UK mature wife
not heard back from you ??

Users who are viewing this thread