• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Very Hot White Women!

• Thread starterseeone
  • Start date

seeone

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2006
i just was wondering why are all the white women i see in public places that are with black men ulgy! i mean i never see a smokin hot model type white girl with black men. they always seem to be fat or ulgy or both or they try to act black. and are like a 3-4 on a 1-10 scale. never do i see a really hot smoken white girl with black guys? just curious.:wtf:

Unfortunately, that seems to be the case...on the average. But in the younger hs crowd there are a larger percentage of the cuter white girls who date black.

That certainly is the case in our daughter's school.

But even if many of the white girls you see in an IR setting happen to be unattractive, that's no reason to badmouth their relationship. Just be happy that white and black are together....

...you know the sparks must be flying....

Neat is right,the younger the white girls seems like the better looking they are.Just here in Tenn you don't see that many:(.If you go to the malls and Walmart you do see some older nice looking white women with maybe one white child and 2 or 3 blk kids with her.

I agree about seeing nice looking older white women with mixed kids. I think most are being ****** to raise grand kids because the young people making these babies are irresponsible. Scares me to think how so many people in our society are so over weight and do not seem to care what they look like.

I hate to say this but i have seen some brothers with white women who were fat or sloppy or just plain ugly. It is embarrassing to see what some men...white or black... will settle for. On the other hand i have seen some beautiful white women with brothers who were ugly too so i guess that makes it even.

LOL...this is hilarious. I was just talking about this the other day with one of my collegues, he called it the "Rosanne Bar syndrome". Blue collar brothers simply fascinated with the possibility of being with "a" white woman (usu. because of a personal stigma/taboo/upbringing) that there in no protocol given to what type of wht women they are with, so they are often paired with these Rosanne Bar look-alikes. I feel where you're coming from though. If I'm gonna be with a woman (of any race) she gonna be able to incite "Damn" from every direction whenever we go out. You may possibly be in the wrong location also, in California for instance, it's nothing to see a brother with wht woman that has a face like jessica simpson and a body like beyonce. I'm down south now, so....trust, I feel your frustration.

Up Here in the Philly area there are lots of good looking white girls with black guys. (There are also plenty of fat, ugly white girls with black guys as well) It's becoming more and more accepted here...I don't think most people even give it a second thought anymore.

you people are all idiots-don't you have anything better to talk about?

seeone said:
i just was wondering why are all the white women i see in public places that are with black men ulgy! i mean i never see a smokin hot model type white girl with black men. they always seem to be fat or ulgy or both or they try to act black. and are like a 3-4 on a 1-10 scale. never do i see a really hot smoken white girl with black guys? just curious.:wtf:

Your very first Dark Cavern thread/post. You've got nowhere to go but 'up!' Suggest your next post could use some positive outloook.

Ugliness comes in many different guises, and you're certainly putting yours out there for everyone to see. I'd suggest that the ugliness that you put into this post is outmatched and heavily outweighed by the beauty within some of the women you ATTEMPT to embarrass.

I also don't see a comparative picture of YOURSELF, so we can see if your physical profile is any better than the midget mentality you illustrate here.

For those of you who subsequently encouraged this person... Just think: It could have been a relative OF YOURS that he attempted to ridicule. The world has enough ugliness already. Don't add to his, PLEASE?

Raunchy Randy said:
Your very first Dark Cavern thread/post. You've got nowhere to go but 'up!' Suggest your next post could use some positive outloook.

Ugliness comes in many different guises, and you're certainly putting yours out there for everyone to see. I'd suggest that the ugliness that you put into this post is outmatched and heavily outweighed by the beauty within some of the women you ATTEMPT to embarrass.

I also don't see a comparative picture of YOURSELF, so we can see if your physical profile is any better than the midget mentality you illustrate here.

For those of you who subsequently encouraged this person... Just think: It could have been a relative OF YOURS that he attempted to ridicule. The world has enough ugliness already. Don't add to his, PLEASE?
WOW, it seems i hit a nerve! i think you MUST be a real fatty. i did not put anyone down or ridicule i was simply making an observation in my daily life. the fact is all the white women i see with bros are fat or ulgy. you cannot sugar coat it if u are fat and ulgy u ARE fat and ulgy! and if u are hot then u are HOT! your reaction tells me you must fit into the fat and ulgy group. i call it like i see it so dont get mad at me. take all that anger out at the gym and do some cardio!:asshole:

Hit a Nerve?

No, you didn't hit a nerve--you hit on someone who is WILLING to call attention to the fact that you are someone who will go to any length to get a laugh at the expense of others. To have the nerve to generally call people ugly, without knowing them or anything about them, simply shows your lack of social skills.

Beauty is only skin deep--ugliness is to the bone, and it's apparent to most here that your 'ugly personality' runs that deep. Have it your way.. Continue to show the rest of us how truly ugly you really are.

I'll not respond to anything else you have to say. I won't be pulled down into the muck that you live in.

OBTW... If you're going to use the word 'ugly,' at least learn to spell it (among other words) correctly. Perhaps you should put forth some effort towards being educated, prior to showing us your illiteracy and ignorance.

Gawd damn. I'm black and I'd post my girls pic if she was down for it, but she didnt say i could so i dont. Put it this way, she is not fucking fat or ugly...if you pm ill send you a pic of her to prove that us brothas dont settle for shit.

Raunchy Randy said:
No, you didn't hit a nerve--you hit on someone who is WILLING to call attention to the fact that you are someone who will go to any length to get a laugh at the expense of others. To have the nerve to generally call people ugly, without knowing them or anything about them, simply shows your lack of social skills.

Beauty is only skin deep--ugliness is to the bone, and it's apparent to most here that your 'ugly personality' runs that deep. Have it your way.. Continue to show the rest of us how truly ugly you really are.

I'll not respond to anything else you have to say. I won't be pulled down into the muck that you live in.

OBTW... If you're going to use the word 'ugly,' at least learn to spell it (among other words) correctly. Perhaps you should put forth some effort towards being educated, prior to showing us your illiteracy and ignorance.
:whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :

Not regular folks but ...

I know you are talking about us regular folks on the street ... but no one more smokin hot than Heidi Klum ... here w/ hubby Seal ... :clap:

Attachments

• SealKlum_CV86500_400.jpg
    SealKlum_CV86500_400.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 433
lovely blonde in Chitown

This past August...at the Sears Tower...after a beautiful view of a fantastic city from the observation deck...my wife and I come down to street level and we were graced with the sight of a Gorgeous young blonde honey ... and a young good looking black man. They both were hugging and kissing eachother. We stopped and stood right next to them just so we could pick up on the vibes of this beautiful couple. They both looked to be in their 20's, happy as hell, and I say ... good for them and I wish more white girls took black men as lovers...husbands.

seeone said:

http://img131.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=66310_PICT0667_122_564lo.jpg

http://img151.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=66305_PICT0978_122_476lo.jpg

http://img141.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=67280_PICT0837_122_377lo.jpg

How's that hot enough for ya? She's amber evans of www.amberevans.com
Dayumn!

Maybe my wife is the exception, but she is very beautiful and enjoys black men as well as white.

Here in Vegas and South Cali, you will see a lot of brothas running around with some fine ASS white women. so fine, white boys be standing there with their jaws dropping.

And yes, there are some cats out there with some white girls that aint up to par, maybe they see something in her that you dont, think about it!

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.

Peace.

Smok'n Hot Blonde!

I saw a Somk'n Hot blonde woman walk out of Target with a black dude the other day. She looked like she might have been twenty five or so. She was definitely model material and seem to be totally conscious of the attention she was drawing. She would have been attracting attention with or without the black dude...but, he was fairly nice looking, too, (athletic type)... so, they were capturing the moment.

I was thinking; "That's one lucky black bastard. I'll bet he's gonna take her back and fuck that tight, white, little pussy, of hers in short order. He looked like he could handle the job....and, probably had been for some time!
Would love to have had that video!

Users who are viewing this thread