Very Pregnant Wife

• Thread starterhugebbwboobs
  • Start date
LoveCumSluts said:
I think her husband should organise a gangbang for her right before giving birth. Let as many men as possible fuck her swollen pussy, even her asshole and load her up with cum then send her to the birthing suite and then let the hospital staff have their turn with her. Leave your cock inside her right up until the moment the birth happens. While she's giving birth put a big meaty cock in her mouth to suck on and cum all over her face and tits.
That would be awesome to watch !
When our dau was on the verge of having to be induced, her Doctor actually told her that a lot of sex was the best way to 'get things moving along'

I am not sure if her Doctor knew about the lifestyle, but she and her husband too the advice at face value. The night before they were going to the hospital they had several of the swing group over.

It worked. Her contractions started before they left the next morning.

Reactions: Mcucky
It could always be coincidence, but my first wife went into labor with her third child perhaps six hours after we fucked.

Reactions: Rbm
Omg rock hard would love to suck her pussy clean after all the guys on here filled her prego pussy up mmmmmm

anyone degrade nd comment my wife badly
loves to show off her body and thinks she is sexy

20220116_183302.jpg
20220116_210234.jpg
20220116_203548.jpg
20220116_183302.jpg

I can make a few more if you like and you can post them

BustyHotwifeLou said:
Probably my biggest fantasy for my wife....
I just wish she was showered with cum from 50 guy. Completely drench her from her face, her mouth, her massive tits, her pussy and asshole and finally her preggo belly. How hot would she look then ???

• Love
Reactions: Cumeatingwife and toretto
LoveCumSluts said:
Oh yes !! We could get a bunch of guys to surround her and jerk off onto those massive tits. Just drench her in cum so she could bask in all that Glory !
You gotta feed the horny slut all of the cum, by squirting right into her cumhole mouth, and then watch her swallow all of it.

• Love
Reactions: LoveCumSluts
Cumeatingwife said:
You gotta feed the horny slut all of the cum, by squirting right into her cumhole mouth, and then watch her swallow all of it.
Goes without saying, of course. Rally as many troops with fully loaded balls and each gets to fill her mouth until it overflows off her chin and onto her tits. Make her swallow each load as her mouth fills up, then fill the slut mouth again and again and again and again !

• Love
Reactions: Hubbyofhotwife, Cumeatingwife and Rbm
Damm i wish I would of made videos and pics of my wife when she was pregnant she would tell me when she pregnant she needed alot of cock she was super horny my friends would come over and she would just walk around wearing tshirt no panties or bra she loved it and my friends were like bro she should just walk around naked if I would of told her she would of in a second

• Love
Reactions: Maxio and Cumeatingwife
LoveCumSluts said:
Goes without saying, of course. Rally as many troops with fully loaded balls and each gets to fill her mouth until it overflows off her chin and onto her tits. Make her swallow each load as her mouth fills up, then fill the slut mouth again and again and again and again !
You and I are always on the same wavelength. Giving the girls mouth full after mouth full of warm cum from as many dudes as possible.

Reactions: LoveCumSluts
I think we should hold a competition and the winner gets to shave her pussy