Very short, true story, fiance lost control

wsh

It took two horny women to make me a wife sharer
Beloved Member
May 19, 2019
This is a short version of my story "How my fiance totally lost control"

At the beginning of our relationship we had great sex. After about three of four years she lost her sexual appetite. I tried everything, I suggested to have sex with another couple or at least visit a swinger club in order to watch other couples having sex.... she turned down everything. Not even a single time she entered a swinger club with me. She said she would never do such things, she would be a good women. She called me a pervert.
While she has a hot body, she is prude. I asked her to dress sexy when we go out. But she does not want to "look cheap" and is always dressed very classy and conservative.

At least I never need to be worried about her cheating on me. So I thought. Within the whole six years we are together she never had sex with anybody else.

Our sexlife finally became better when we decided to have a baby. As soon as she stopped taking the pill, she got horny as hell. Probably due to the change of her hormone level.

One day, out of the blue she told me that she had sex with a coworker. She has been on a pubcrawl with her colleagues. One of them has a flat in the city center where she wanted to stay over night. There it happened.
My first reaction: "Stop pulling my leg, you would never do this"
When I realized it was true, I asked her, just to be sure, whether she has used a condom. I hardly dared to ask, because she is much too reasonable to let somebody fuck her bare back,. So I expected her to be mad with me for asking this question.
Her answer shocked me:
"But I told you ,it was not planned. We had no condoms."

I asked her if she did allow him to cum on her tits or how else she managed to make him pull out.
"I did not aks him to pull out. I know this was wrong, I am so sorry."
He blew his whole load inside of her!

Later she admitted that in the moment where she felt him shooting his cum in her unprotected womb, she had a strong orgasm.
The last orgasm she had with me is long ago.
She said she had never been fucked so well. Plus the situation couldn't get worse and she could not change what has happened. This is why she allowed him to use her again when they woke up after this short night. So he emptied his balls completely and dumped even the last drip of his semen in my fiance. faceless.JPG1942 burleske.jpg1748 - Kopie (2).jpg1544 Bew 25%.jpg420.jpg1586 bew.JPG after.JPG after2.JPG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: xswitch, JimSparrow, AstaSilva and 10 others
Very nice. Maybe,next time she will come home with a load of cum leaking out of her and you can clean her up.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
Robert Smith said:
Very nice. Maybe,next time she will come home with a load of cum leaking out of her and you can clean her up.
This won't happen, I am not bisexual.

There is a good chance this was not so much a one time loosing control as a start of her new life style. You better start preparing yourself for becoming her cuckold.

She had a single ONS before we got to know each other. It was quite similar. So, I seea pattern there. I will write about it another time. It seems that she really does not want to be a slut and such things happen to her only very seldom. But then she really looses the control and allows more to happen than actually would be good. And this actually suits her character since she has a tendency to overeact spontaneously and do things in an extrem way.

Reactions: aussiehorse
wsh said:
Our sexlife finally became better when we decided to have a baby. As soon as she stopped taking the pill, she got horny as hell. Probably due to the change of her hormone level.
Yes, you have it right. A study found that in strip clubs, woman dancers who are not on the pill make more, in tips, than those who are on the pill. In particular, they make more when they are fertile. Men are aware of that via their sense of smell. It makes them hornier, and they respond by giving those "not on the pill and fertile" women more in tips. The difference is significant.
wsh said:
One day, out of the blue she told me that she had sex with a coworker. She had been on a pub crawl with her colleagues. One of them has a flat in the city center where she wanted to stay overnight. There, it happened.
No surprise there. Your fiance was horny because the pill was (and is, I gather) no longer suppressing her hormones, and her colleague was hornier than he might otherwise have been because of her scent.
wsh said:
When I realized it was true, I asked her, just to be sure, whether she [i.e., he] used a condom. I hardly dared to ask, because she is much too reasonable to let somebody fuck her bareback,. So I expected her to be mad with me for asking this question. Her answer shocked me: "But I told you, it was not planned. We had no condoms."
No surprise there either. One of the prime motivations for a man to fuck a married (or otherwise committed) woman is to impregnate her, so she and her cuckolded partner raise his (actually, his and her) child — enabling him to pass his genes along to the next generation — without any work, expense or inconvenience on his part.
wsh said:
I asked her if she did allow him to cum on her tits or how else she managed to make him pull out. "I did not aks him to pull out. I know this was wrong, I am so sorry." He blew his whole load inside of her! Later she admitted that in the moment where she felt him shooting his cum in her unprotected womb, she had a strong orgasm. The last orgasm she had with me is long ago.
This seems like a good illustration of one of the prime motivations for a woman in a committed relationship to fuck men other than her partner — i.e., to become pregnant by a man she views as genetically-superior to her partner. Your wife's "strong orgasm" when her lover ejaculated deep inside her would have increased the probability of her being impregnated.
wsh said:
She said she had never been fucked so well.
Another motivation for a woman in a committed relationship to fuck men other than her partner, of course, is increased sexual satisfaction.
wsh said:
Plus, the situation couldn't get worse and she could not change what had happened.
Your fiance's point was a good one.... she could not untuck herself. One might also say, the situation could only get better, from the point of view of the above considerations, if she fucked her new lover again.
wsh said:
This is why she allowed him to use her again when they woke up after this short night. So, he emptied his balls completely and dumped even the last drip of his semen in my fiance.
If your fiance was fertile at the time — or even if she wasn't, since the the intensity of fucking her new lover may have induced ovulation — she may have been impregnated. If so, you may find yourself raising a child for whom your fiance's lover is the biological father. (I assume she knows, by now, whether she is pregnant.)

Thanks for posting your fiance's photos. She looks hot. It's easy to see why other men would be strongly attracted to her, especially now that she is no longer on the pill.

Last edited:
She waited two weeks and told me what happend after she knew she was not pregnant. But if she would have become pregnant during that time I would know anyway since this is the time when I was using condoms again.

wsh said:
She waited two weeks and told me what happend after she knew she was not pregnant. But if she would have become pregnant during that time I would know anyway since this is the time when I was using condoms again.
I must be missing something. Why are you using condoms if your fiancé wants you to impregnate her....?

There is nothing bisexual about licking up a load of cum. It both an honor and privilege to lick up a true man's cum. I send home a few ladies with a load of my black seed leaking out of them. The women just told their man that they were just super excited to have sex with them. This ladies then told me how their men went wild thinking that they were responsible for making their woman so hot and so wet.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife and SquirmingSub
So their men did not know they are licking your cum?

Custer Laststand said:
I must be missing something. Why are you using condoms if your fiancé wants you to impregnate her....?
It's writen in the older, longer version of the story which I posted months before, after the happening. We wanted to have children but she is on the pill since about 20 years. Her doctor told her that in case she get's pregnant with a boy, the artificial hormons from the pill which are piling up in the body, might be unhealthy for a boy during pregnancy. This is why the doctor recommended after using the the pill for such a long time not to get pregnant immedietely after stopping the pill but instead to wait for a while. So we did. She stopped taking the pill and I decided to use condoms for three months and then continuing having sex without condoms. She doesn't like condoms and said that with age 37 and using the pill so long it would be very unlikely to get pregnant so fast. But I argued that it would only be a small sacrifice for reducing a risk . Besides when we got to know each other we used almost for a year condom and the pill at the same time and still had a great sexlife then. So she agreed, she stopped taking the pill and instead sth. the doctor prescribe her that should be beneficial for women who want to get pregnant. We had sex with condom for three months. But exactly during that time it happened that she cheated on me during the first time since we know each other. This is what I found so humilliating that after beeing six years with her and being her fiance, it was another guy she allowed to be the first who had unproteted sex with her. She gave him the first shot. He had the first chance to impregnate her. Also she allowed him lthe first night so sleep without condom with her while I had to wait so long. She does not understand how hard this is for me. She said, she is sorry for what she has done, but I would behave like a child. She would not have planned to have sex with him, it was spontaneous, besides the chance of getting pregnant the first time would be unbelievable small.
It does not help to get into an argument with her. She does not understand it. When I am blaming her too much she becomes very emotional and reminds me that I once had sex with a ********** and that this would also be cheating and that she would find it disgusting and that after doing this I had no right to blame her for sth. she did wrong. When i say that these are two differnt things she said, that I am wrong. It would be sujective which is worse and she would like other things than I and she would not allow me to force my opinion on her and tell her that her sexually wrong behaviour would be worse than mine. At the end she said I would be the pervert. Since I wanted to visit swinger clubs with her, suggested once meet another couple for partner change and on top I payed a ********** for sex with our money, while she on the other hand would have been a good girlfriend and firance for six years who now made her first and only fault.

Last edited:
wsh said:
She had a single ONS before we got to know each other. It was quite similar. So, I seea pattern there. I will write about it another time. It seems that she really does not want to be a slut and such things happen to her only very seldom. But then she really looses the control and allows more to happen than actually would be good. And this actually suits her character since she has a tendency to overeact spontaneously and do things in an extrem way.

When taking into consideration a series of your post and with consideration to the longer story that you posted back in May_2019.

I recall reading your profile recently were you indicated that you were more naturally like a bull and far from being a cuckold. As you have also noted, as we get a bit older some of us have body changes that can impact how we approach future experience.

While I am commenting here, recently I have read your longer and your shorter story, both of which were creative and interesting to read. I had begun my own journey some 30 years ago as a ‘Bull’ to some, a ‘Stag’ with that wife, to eventually embracing simply being a much more loving beta type and accepting being more of what many would consider a cuckold respectively. I have always encouraged and supported more adventurous sexual relationships.

I can fully understand how having the experience of going from a Bull (Alpha) to being cheated on can be traumatic in so many ways. As you said, it can result in a feeling of being sick and helpless especially if it was a sudden and very unexpected series of events or even a single event.

I have a few friends that identify as ‘Bull’ and simply do not understand how a guy would openly knowledge being beta/submissive and accept being a cuckold. In the event that you have not already done so, it would seem that at some point your fiancée and yourself should sit down in a non-sexual setting to have a serious open and honest judgment free conversation about what you each need from your relationship (pre/post marriage) especially if you are both seeking some outside of marriage recreational experiences within what we generally refer to as Alternative Lifestyle no matter the personal variation your path as a couple takes you.

While it is not my place to judge, I will say that you should have expected something to happen after you acknowledge to your fiancée that up had sex with a **********. As you have found, most women including your fiancée find having sex with a ********** as cheating (even dirty cheating), while some men would simply consider it a service in exchange for financial consideration. Would you have considered it cheating if she had done the same? While she was upset with you, it was good to hear that you both were able to work through the issues at hand providing her means to forgive you although as you know, forgiving is not forgetting. She does not seem to be the type to have sex with another man that is married although when her co-worker, her friend was no longer married, and considering your omission, she likely felt that she had the clear freedom (right) to have her own experience. Before you reply, I do recall your response to @Custer Laststand, back in May 2019 when he provide you his analysis. While your experience with the ********** was purely sexual (physical), you did not believe that your fiancée weekend with her Friend with Benefits (FwB) was comparable due to the emotions involved and the impregnation risk. While I would agree that the two are not on the same level, they were both comparable as they were both cheating if each of them was not pre-approved in advance through some sort of relationship lifestyle agreement.

Have you ever considered allowing your fiancée to continue her playtime with her co-worker/friend as long as she is discreet?

In either case, it is my opinion that Open Honest Judgment Free Communication is Key to a Successful Relationship/Marriage of AnyType! This statement applies to both of you as a couple and really everyone else that has a relationship.

Reactions: wsh
In most cases men are stupid. With most men all a woman has to do is flash her titties and they fall all over them. With others all it takes is a smile. Yes,there have been men that have licked up my cum from their wives,girlfriends.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife and 0o812
Hello.....this is not to make you feel bad or anything like that, however you will not like to hear what I will say to you.
"Wake up buddy and don't fool yourself, your 'Prudish' wife is far from how you described her or what she admitted to you about her affair....She was fucking other men...or her colleagues and it wasn't a one time thing, and as you said in your story she admitted how much the fucking was for her....So please let other try to fool you but don't fool yourself...Your wife or fiancee now is sexually very active...maybe not with you! She is a Hot Slut Wife now.

SquirmingSub said:
I can fully understand how having the experience of going from a Bull (Alpha) to being cheated on can be traumatic in so many ways. ...
Yes I also thought, maybe I am not a bull anymore. With this single event she might had success in turning me into a cuckhold.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
asian/wife2bowned said:
Hello.....this is not to make you feel bad or anything like that, however you will not like to hear what I will say to you.
"Wake up buddy and don't fool yourself, your 'Prudish' wife is far from how you described her or what she admitted to you about her affair....She was fucking other men...or her colleagues and it wasn't a one time thing, and as you said in your story she admitted how much the fucking was for her....So please let other try to fool you but don't fool yourself...Your wife or fiancee now is sexually very active...maybe not with you! She is a Hot Slut Wife now.
You might be right, and I might be able to learn tolerating it. It has not only disadvantaes, it also has at least the advantage that she is happy and sexually more excited. Because the last two years our sexlife was not good anymore since she lost her interest. But I cannot live with the risk of her getting pregnant from another man.

Tell me say this,if you are happy that your lady is being banged out by other men then that is good for you. You are the only one that has to accept it. If you are happy then you are happy. Life your life the best way that you can and if you do not mind that your lady is coming home with another ma's cum inside of her then we have smiles all around.

In my case the cheating issue that most men can't really fully accept or deal with the feeling of being cuckolded, as getting fucked by other men and enjoy it with no remorse of feeling of guilt is derived from the simple fact that my Master made it clear from the very beginning; years ago that the only thing that he would never tolerate or accept as a man and as my Bull Master is simply "DECEPTION" he is mature enough to understand my needs and all I have to do is NEVER to cheat on him, I just need to ask for his permission AHEAD of time! Not once I was denied....All is well and I get to have my cake and eat it too.

wsh said:
....... At the end she said I would be the pervert. Since I wanted to visit swinger clubs with her, [and] suggested once [we] meet another couple for partner [ex]change, and on top [of that] I payed a ********** for sex with our money, while she on the other hand would have been a good girlfriend and fiance for six years, who now made her first and only fault.
Wsh: since you seem to be unable to get over your fiancé fucking another man, what are you going to do about it? Are you going to marry her, or end your relationship?

In addition to my comments (above), I agree with the comments of SquirmingSub. Your fiancé spending a night with her colleague, fucking him bareback (while no longer being on the pill), was totally natural for the reasons I stated.

And, six years has been an extraordinarily long engagement. When a couple decides they are going to get married, even one year would be a really long engagement. You... by contrast... have been demanding, in effect, your fiancé be faithful to you over that extended period of time, as if the two of you were in a conventional marriage, while not providing her with the security of marriage. In my view (to use a widespread way of assessing such situations): you need to shit or get off the pot.

Last edited: