• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Very short, true story, fiance lost control

We were not engaged for six years. We were together since six years then got engaged, and decided to marry six months ahead and to stop using contraceptives. At this point everything else should be forgotten. So all was good... except the little problem that she let me use condoms while she gave another men the chance to put a her a bun in the oven. No, at the moment marriage is off the table.

• Wow
Reactions: AstaSilva and SquirmingSub
wsh said:
We were not engaged for six years. We were together since six years then got engaged, and decided to marry six months ahead and to stop using contraceptives. At this point everything else should be forgotten. So all was good... except the little problem that she let me use condoms while she gave another men the chance to put a her a bun in the oven. No, at the moment marriage is off the table.
even you hooking up with another woman and her watching?

Robert Smith said:
Tell me say this,if you are happy that your lady is being banged out by other men then that is good for you. You are the only one that has to accept it. If you are happy then you are happy. Life your life the best way that you can and if you do not mind that your lady is coming home with another ma's cum inside of her then we have smiles all around.
I don't mind if she fucks another guy with condom once in a while. I don't allow, but could forgive her if another one cums inside her. I cannot forgive her if she does it without contraceptives and risking to get pregnant and I definetly will leave her if she gets pregnant from another guy.

johndanielsredneck said:
even you hooking up with another woman and her watching?
She did never watch when I was with another women. I only one time visited a ********** alone.

wsh said:
I don't mind if she fucks another guy with condom once in a while. I don't allow, but could forgive her if another one cums inside her. I cannot forgive her if she does it without contraceptives and risking to get pregnant and I definetly will leave her if she gets pregnant from another guy.
Does she let you hook up with other people?

Reactions: wsh
If your woman said to you that she was pregnant she could always tell you that you are the father or maybe you will be down at one of those clinics for dna testing. I saw a couple yesterday with a black baby. Mommy was out being fucked by bbc while daddy was at home playing video games.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
johndanielsredneck said:
Does she let you hook up with other people?
No, it hurts her feelings.

Robert Smith said:
... I saw a couple yesterday with a black baby. Mommy was out being fucked by bbc while daddy was at home playing video games.
Exactly this is what I don't want to happen.

Oh,it is going to happen and you are going to be the perfect daddy too. Every time you look at your baby you will think about your wife being banged out and some man shooting a load of his seed in her sweet pussy.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife
The reality is, not every man is open to being a supportive cuckold while the woman enjoys other men and at times risk pregnancy.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife and BigdaddyToronto
You are correct not every man can tolerance their significant others being banged out and used as a cum dump. Good for you that you are a very special man in the kingdom of manhood.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife and SquirmingSub
wsh said:
This won't happen, I am not bisexual.
Cleaning her up has nothing to do with be bisexual. It is about showing your love to your girl. It’s about seeing her glow after a good fuck and enjoying your role as someone secure enough to taste the two of them . It’s an honor and a act of love. I cherish every creampie I ve had the honor of consuming! Bone Appetite!

Reactions: SquirmingSub
When I did write that story, I thought this adventure is over, that we were lucks she did not get pregnant and that she has learned from that fault. But I was wrong. I could not prevent that today she is pregnant from another men, so I just added the picture of her with her baby belly. I will write the whole story at a later point.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and firedogg81
wsh said:
When I did write that story, I thought this adventure is over, that we were lucks she did not get pregnant and that she has learned from that fault. But I was wrong. I could not prevent that today she is pregnant from another men, so I just added the picture of her with her baby belly. I will write the whole story at a later point.
Yes I thought you said that she was not pregnant do you think that she continue the affair and then got pregnant after

she sounds like my kinda girl.

pete

firedogg81 said:
Yes I thought you said that she was not pregnant do you think that she continue the affair and then got pregnant after
She visited him once more in order to say good bye and tell him they cannot see each other anymore. He persuaded her for a last time goodbye sex... and of course again there were non condomsa and she accepted this "one last time". I believe her, though I cannot tell for sure they did not meet a few times more. But it's likely it was then when he had he had his lucky shot and knocked her up.

Custer Laststand said:
I must be missing something. Why are you using condoms if your fiancé wants you to impregnate her....?
One day she came from her doctor, she was upset because she told her she might not be able to have a baby. She also prescribed her medicine to enhance her chances to get pregnant. Finally she said that due to a high level of female hormons studies suggest it might be unhealthy for a male baby if a women who was on the pill for many years gets pregnant within three months after stopping the pill. She expected to need very long to get pregnant or to be not able to get pregnant and told me I can continue without condom since she loves it more. But I insisted of playing safe and decided to use condoms for that three months. During that three months she got pregnant. This is why I know without test that it can only be from the other guy.

wsh said:
..... She expected to need very long to get pregnant or to be not able to get pregnant and told me I can continue without condoms, since she loves it more.
Your woman gave you some good advice.
wsh said:
But, I insisted on playing safe and decided to use condoms for three months. During that three months she got pregnant. .....
Not taking her advice was a big mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread