Volunteering At The Retirement Complex

gatorrdw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 17, 2007
Eastern United States
Volunteering at the Retirement Complex
As I was reading about my wife's activities at the retirement complex this event clearly is first. The pictures of the 4 men below were taken by my wife in each apartment or cottage that each man lived in. All 4 men were either widowed or divorced and all are over 65 years old. The rest is in her words from the journal.

I would do some cleaning, laundry, a few meals and obviously some personal attention. In the photo below Willis is fucking me, Lester is on my left, Murray is to my right and Lawrence took the picture, he had fucked me first.

The entire incident was orchestrated by Lawrence as he had told me over the phone that he had a foursome planned, he asked me to come over and prepare some sandwiches and chill some drinks. What he hadn't told me was I was the course they were going to play that afternoon and evening.

When I first arrived Lawrence was the only one there and he said the others wouldn't be there for at least an hour. I soon realized that he had just showered and all he was wearing was a bathrobe. It didn't take a whole lot of effort to guide me into the bedroom and strip off my sundress . The man was an excellent pussy eater and I was ready for some of that. From past experiences with Lawrence I knew that he would slowly become fairly erect as he assaulted my pussy with his tongue and as in the past he pulled me to the edge of the bed and as he squeezed the base of his cock he worked several inches into me.

He started sucking on my nipples and biting them a little as he has developed a steady rhythm and he is fully into me. I know from past experience with him and others that I need to encourage him by telling him how big his cock is and how deep he is in me and as in the past when I start to do that he gets very hard and will be like that for a few minutes until I have to say it again to get him hard again. He isn't as big as some others but when he is hard it's a nice sized cock. He has my knees hooked with his arms and is plowing away at me when I realize that the other 3 have come into the room and they are already undressed.

Last edited:
Reactions: AstaSilva and Nazareth
Lawrence fucked me for another few minutes and by now I cum for the second time and at that point he pulls out-not having cum himself yet and Willis takes his place and he's all the way in with one long stroke and as he does he plants a big kiss on my open mouth. It's not very long and he has me cumming again and at that point he pulls out and Lester works that fat cannon of his into me. Murray has his big, fat cock hanging to the side of my face and I turned my head and gave it a few licks. I already knew that he would be next and Murray is what I have come to define as a true "cocksman". He's already had me several times and he can go for quite some time. Murray doesn't have the biggest cock that's ever had me, but he's big enough and when he starts on me I just cum and keep cumming as he works my little kitty as only an expert "cocksman" can do.

I don't know how long Murray was fucking me until Lawrence came back into the room and Murray pulled out and said to Lawrence I believe that she would like you to finish your "round"now and cum in her. "Am I correct in saying that?" Murray directed his question to me and I almost screamed at them that I needed them to finish what they had started.

Lawrence worked his cock into me and I started telling him how much I loved his big, fat cock and before long he was "hard" as he ever gets and he gave it to me pretty hard for a few minutes before he came in me, and that set me off into another orbit. After resting for a moment or two Lawrence pulled out and Willis immediately took his place and he soon finished his "round" and then Lester added his cum into me and Murray was back to finish the foursome's "round". I really don't remember much after Murray buried his cock in me other than I sort of "lost it" for a few minutes and Murray was cumming . One of them brought a towel and lifted my ass up and put it under me so that I didn't soak Lawrence"s bed. I suspect that I am not the first "volunteer" that these four have played a few rounds with, and it's probably won't be their last with me either. I do love these older men. 4 of them set her up.jpg Lawrence.jpg Lester.jpg Murray.jpg Willis.jpgThe 4 individual pictures she took were obviously taken sometime before this adventure. GTR

Reactions: AstaSilva and Nazareth
Great adventure I hope you have others from the complex to share.
Mike

Mike and Chris said:
Great adventure I hope you have others from the complex to share.
Mike
Mike, thanks for the note, as I went back thru her journal I realized that there is a lot of her "adventures " that I had forgotten. As time permits I will post some of the ones she went into detail on. Personally I'm interested in the story behind her involvement with Murray. GTR

Wow you should be proud of your wife..... any pics of her ?

I am very proud of my wife and her "adventure-sum" personality. There are a number of pictures of her in one of my albums that are in my profile. They range in age of 18 and into her 40's. I appreciate the interest in her behavior. GTR

Reactions: Open and fun
Wow your wife is hot. She certainly likes big cock.... you're very lucky indeed.
I love women who can take huge cocks...
I would spend hours eating her pussy

Last edited:
Open and fun, thanks for your comments about my wife. My wife did love big cocked men, but along with that she just loved to be fucked. Black, white, Hispanic, young or older, she enjoyed them all. She would have let you eat as much pussy as you wanted. GTR

Last edited:
Reactions: Nazareth and Open and fun
Retirement complex men
Because I go to college part time, I told GTR that I was going to do some volunteering at the retirement complex. The complex is about 25 miles from our home and sets on about 1000 acres with a main building that has over 150 apartments, along with many small houses-cottages. There is a large lake on the property and some of the houses are lakefront. There are indoor and outdoor pools, exercise areas, hiking and biking trails, hot tubs and many other amenities. I was interviewed and cleared to help do a variety of things, do laundry, light cooking, gardening and any general help the residents might need.

So I posted a note on the services board in the lobby and took a seat there in the lobby and began reading the information the receptionist had given me when I was approached by an elderly man that asked if I had posted the notice. He introduced himself as Lawrence and if I would accompany him to his cottage he could use some help catching up on his laundry. I followed him in my car to one of the cabins and he truly did need to have his laundry "caught up". I spent several hours doing basic laundry and as it drew near dinner time I told Lawrence that I would be back tomorrow afternoon and finish.

I told GTR how much I enjoyed helping Lawrence and that he was a very charming older gentleman. GTR told me be careful that older gentleman may want some younger pussy if he hasn't had a woman for awhile. So I teased GTR and said that if he does I just might give him all he wants. I think that I decided at that moment that if Lawrence acts like he wants some of this pussy, I will let him have all he can handle.

Today after I got home from my college course, I put on my smocked top sundress and sandals, my favorite summer outfit and went to Lawrence's place. I noticed immediately when I went in that Lawrence had showered, shaved and straightened the place up since yesterday. Lawrence was very glad that I had come back today and hoped that if I wasn't able to finish the laundry that I would return again. I told him that I would continue to help him do whatever he needed me to do for him. That seemed to put a big smile on his face.

Last edited:
As I resumed doing the laundry he told me that he has lived there for about 5 years now and that his wife had passed away a little over 2 years ago. But he still enjoyed living there, that he had developed many friends, got to play golf quite often (did I play golf)-yes some-, he has a boat and likes to go fishing from time to time-do I like to fish-no, not really, but I do like to go out on the water.` At that moment we heard the washing machine make an awful noise and it screeched to a stop. We both went into the laundry room and I raised the lid, the water was out so I started pulling the damp clothes out and dropping them into a basket, when I got to the bottom there was a towel that was stuck under the agitator and as I bent down in to pull it free I heard Lawrence say "Well I didn't expect to see that today". and I knew that he had a clear view of my bare ass and pussy, I thought to myself well he's already seen everything so I still might as well get this towel out of here and I eventually pulled it loose. When I stood up and turned to him he had a big grin on his face. I don't know why but I said well you've seen mine are you going to show me yours? He took my hand and led me to his bedroom and he removed his shirt and his shorts and boxers and showed me his semi hard nice sized , fat cock. I quickly pulled my sundress off and dropped down on the carpet and started to suck on him. After a few minutes he had me get up and lay back on the bed with my ass at the side edge and he buried his face in my pussy and I soon discovered that he had a real passion for eating pussy.

Lawrence really took his time eating me and as he did he was continuously stroking his cock trying to get himself hard enough to have some of this young pussy. I said that I was surprised that he had such a big cock and that I was ready for him to work that big dick into me. It was just a few moments until he straightened up and slapped his cock on my very wet pussy. I spread my legs real wide and grabbed his cock and centered it on myself and told him to work that big cock in there. Right at that moment his cock was fairly hard and he grabbed the backs of my knees and proceeded to do as I had requested as he started to work his fat cock into me. Even tho I was very wet it still took him a few minutes until I felt his big bull balls against my ass, when he was satisfied that he was balls deep he just held himself there like he was proving to me that he owned this pussy now and then he fucked me for some time, with me telling him every so often how big he was and that he was stretching me more that a lot of men have and he would get real hard each time I said things like that. Sometimes he would stop when he was completely in me and catch his breath and then he would get back to "work". He was telling me how much he missed having sex and how tight I was and he hoped that I would continue to assist him. When I told him that I wanted more of his big cock he grunted and started cumming in me and that set me off too.

After we showered we had some iced tea and I indicated that I had to get going and that I would return next week. Lawrence has a nice sized fat cock and even tho he only went one round he really took his time eating me and then fucking me. When I told GTR about my day he just had to have his turn. He said that he could tell that the old fellow had stretched me open, just the way he likes me. GTR asked me to take the camera and get a picture the next time and I asked him how did he know that there would be a "next time", he said he could tell that I liked how Lawrence had taken care of me. Below is the picture I took the next time I went to "help" Lawrence, I had him lay back on the sofa before he could enjoy this pussy.
Lawrence.jpg

Last edited:
Retirement complex men-Willis
I had been helping Lawrence for about a month, when I was in the lobby waiting for the secretary to get a form for me when a gentleman approached me and asked if I was the young lady that has been helping Lawrence. After introducing myself and saying yes I have been helping Lawrence get some things done around his cottage, the man introduced himself as Willis and that Lawrence had told him that if I happened to show up today that he had gone deep sea fishing with his son and son-in-law and wouldn't be back for several days.

Willis then asked if because Lawrence was away would I be available to help him with a few things that needed done in his cottage. I told him that I would be happy to help him out. I followed him to his cottage in my car. The entire time my mind is wondering just how much Lawrence has told Willis about some of the "help" I gave him. When we get inside I see that there are dishes in the sink and I tell Willis that I will take care of them first and that I will wash and he can dry them, to which he agrees. In short order we have them cleaned up and put away. I asked him what needs to be done next and with I swear with a twinkle in his eye he said "Me", he continued by saying that he had noticed a change in Lawrence, that he had seemed to come "alive" again and that after he had pestered Lawrence about 50 times that Lawrence told him that because of my "help" that I have made him feel like a real man again.

Last edited:
I had come over today expecting to "take care of" Lawrence today, I'm in a real horny mood having just been "out of service" and now Lawrence isn't here and Willis is asking for the type of "help" that Lawrence gets. We both stood there silently for a few moments and Willis extended his hand and I took it and followed him into his bedroom. He released my hand and pulled off his shirt and unbuckled his belt and I just pulled my sundress off and kicked off my sandals and I had pushed his boxers down to about his knees and I could see my favorite type of uncircumcised cock and I just dropped down in front of him and grabbed it and stroked that foreskin back and started sucking and stroking him until he was hard.

Willis had me get up and he layed me back on his bed and buried his face in my pussy and while he was sucking on my clit he was also rubbing and squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples and in no time flat he had my juices flowing and I pulled him up and told him to fuck me with that big cock of his. He put my legs up on his shoulders and sloshed his cock around my very wet pussy and then pushed it in some pulled back and pushed in again and then did it a third, fourth and fifth time and then a sixth until he was as deep as he could get and he immediately started to fuck me and in just a few minutes he held himself all the way in and I could feel him cumming and a few moments later he continued to fuck me as he whispered in my ear that he doesn't get soft after he gets off the first time.

Willis had no idea how bad I needed to be fucked - he was just the beneficiary of my hornyness. Willis gave me quite a good fucking as he sucked on my tits, put bite marks on them and my neck and I must have orgasmed 5 or 6 times before he announced that he was going to cum inside me again, and he pounded me a few more strokes and then he did cum in me as promised. Willis slowly pulled out of me and I went to the bathroom and he walked in and got a washcloth and washed off his cock and after rinsing it out gave it to me and then he got a small hand towel out of the cabinet and said that it's so we don't soak the bed during the next round and "OH YEAH" there was a next round that went on and on for awhile, first on my back, then on top and then doggie style and then finished up on my back again. By the time we had finished I knew that Willis would be on my list of men to "help". Once again GTR will have some more of his favorite sloppy seconds or thirds-depending on how you count it. I told Willis that I had to have a picture and he said that Lawrence had told him to expect me to ask to take one. GTR
Willis.jpg

Last edited:
Complex men-Murray
As I looked thru her journal to find out about her involvement with Murray. I'll pick up with her notes.

As before I had posted a note about being available to do some light housework and assist around the house. Murray approached me and asked if I would follow him to his home on the other side of the lake. Upon arriving I realized that his was the only one on that side for quite some distance and actually I couldn't see any other close by. When they were on the porch I asked Murray about having any neighbors and he told me that there weren't any for several miles. He said that he and his wife had paid to have the water, sewer and electric run for several miles so that they could have the privacy that they had always wanted.

When I entered his home I realized that Murray had to be quite wealthy, because everything in the place was very, very good quality things. After a tour, I told Murray that I was going to give the place a good dusting for today and if he wanted I would return tomorrow to continue to clean and do what ever else needed done, Murray said that he was happy to hear that I would return. When I got home I told GTR about the man and the beautiful place he had. GTR said well if he likes to have the really good stuff that I would be on his list of items to have. I told him that Murray had been a total gentleman the entire time I was there.

I went back to Murray's home and continued cleaning and putting things back in the places they belonged. I also made Murray a light lunch of a salad and a sandwich. When I finally took the time to go out the back of the house I was amazed at the patio area and the concrete pathway that led right down to a dock on the lake where there a a nice cabin cruiser tied up to. Just as I thought this man has a lot of money. When I finished Murray asked if I would return tomorrow and I told him no that I wouldn't be back until next Tuesday.He thanked me for my work and for making him lunch-no one had made him lunch since his wife had been taken to a nurseing facility to care for her dementia and she didn't know him at all any more and she has been like this for 3 years now. I told GTR all about the boat and the rest of the place and about Murray's wife being ill.

Last edited:
Tuesday I ran a few errands today before I went to Murray's. Upon arriving Murray asked if I would enjoy going out on the lake with him and while we were out there would I be so kind as to clean the cabin up some it hadn't been looked after for some time. I agreed and boarded the boat and he had me come up top with him as we cast off and went out on the lake. As it was late July the weather was hot and Murray said I suppose that you don't have a swimming suit with you, do you? I said you saw me get on the boat and I didn't have anything with me except the clothes I have on (my usual-summer sundress and sandals).

Murray said if you look in the set of drawers on the right side of the bedroom downstairs I'm sure that there you will find swim suits with the tags still on them. I believe that you and my daughter are about the same size and then you can just keep the suit. I did as he instructed and I did find a drawer with several new swim suits in it. I selected a 2 pc. that was sort of skimpy, but it was the only one that I could get the "girls" in comfortably, I looked around and found the towels and went back topside and by this time Murray had stopped to boat and dropped anchor.

Murray said he was going below to put on a suit and get a towel. When he returned a few a minutes later with swim trunks and a towel, he opened a gateway in the back and stepped down he extended his big hand toward me and said come on lets get in the water. I took his hand and holding onto it we both jumped into the lake. We both swam around a bit and then Murray got out and sat down on the platform. I had decided that I was ready to get out also and Murray gave me a hand up and as I got up on the platform I slipped and Murray pulled me to him to keep me from falling back in and I landed on him.

Who knows why, I sure don't, but for some reason he pulled me to him and kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. In minutes we are in the bedroom stripping off our suits and on the bed making out like teenagers and I realize that Murray starts to work his very large cock into me. Over the next several hours-yes hours- the man fucks me into oblivion, he is biting my nipples, sucking on my tits, nibbling on my neck. At one point we roll to my right side as he is catching his breath and he gives my left ass cheek several hard spanks and then I'm on my back again as he continues to just stroke away with his big cock and he continues with the biting, nibbling and sucking until he rolls me to my left side and gives my right ass cheek several hard slaps and then onto my back again and now my ass is on fire and I'm cumming continuously, oh god yes, I have met another cockmaster, and he has me cumming and cumming and cumming and it's like I can't stop and this entire time he has maintained his erection and then he finally blasted a huge load of cum in me.

I wrapped my arms and legs around him and told him just to keep his cock in there for awhile. Maybe 15-20 minutes go by and I feel him starting to move his hips and I can feel him getting hard again. After a few strokes and he is fully erect again I asked him to roll over onto his back because I want to ride his big cock and in one smooth move with his big cock still planted in me he's on his back and I'm on top and I proceeded to ride his big cock with all that I had until I had cum at least 3 times and was sweating and out of breath.

At that point he had me climb off and get on my hands and knees and then Murray just sunk his big cock in one stroke and then he really pounded me until we were both out of breath and I had cum several more times when he finally pulled my hips tight against him as deep as he could get and said How about I put a baby in your belly, what would you say to that and then without waiting for an answer from me he shot his second load of cum deep inside me.I sort of fell forward on the bed and he went with me keeping his cock in me as far as he could. We laid there in post orgasmic bliss for awhile and when he finally pulled out he said that he was going to get back in the lake and he reached for my hand and we both got back in.

After swimming around for a short time we both got out and sat on the back platform. I sat on his lap facing him and before long that big cannon of his started to get hard again and I just raised up and slid right back down on him again. It wasn't long before I started cumming again and after a really big one for me- he had to hold me to keep me from falling back into the lake- he said that we should get back to the house. I said that you didn't get off yet and he said that he probably wouldn't again and he was OK with just having me enjoy him.

Murray hoisted the anchor and started the engine and neither one of us got dressed as we went back to the dock. I sat in the other seat and just kept admiring his big cock hanging there and how much pleasure it had brought both of us. After tieing up the boat we walked hand in hand like highschoolers back up to the house and then Murray had me get on the bed on my back at the edge and slid his fully erect again cock into me until I had another "lights out" orgasm and then he said that he had really enjoyed what we had today and if possible would I consider seeing him some more. It took me a few minutes to collect my words and I assured him that I would continue to stop by and dust and take care of things for him. I could hardly wait to get home and tell GTR about my day. It was already evening and I should have been home hours ago and knowing GTR he has figured out why I'm not home yet.
She took this picture the next time she was there.
Murray.jpg

Reactions: artman
Retirement Complex- Jacob
After my first month of volunteering at the retirement complex I have realized that there are a lot of unattached older men here and so far 3 of them have demonstrated that they know how to take care of a woman. I talked with GTR about it last night and we agreed that I should just enjoy what these gentlemen have to offer as often as I want to. We are certain that at least 1 and maybe 2 of those first 3 have told some of their buddies about me. Today convinced me about that when I met Jacob.

I went to the main lobby again today and I wasn't there no more than a minute when a man approached me and identified himself as Jacob and that he had been fishing with Willis and Willis had suggested that I could take care of some things for him. I followed Jacob to his cottage and went inside to a very neat and clean place. Jacob just sort of stood there for a moment or two, like he didn't know what he wanted to say now that I was actually in his house. So I asked Jacob what did Willis tell you anyway. He hesitated for a moment and then stuttered out that Willis said that you don't wear anything under that sundress. I took his hand and said take me to your bedroom and you can see if Willis was telling you the truth.

I almost giggled when I went into his bedroom, I had to give Jacob credit for his optimism, because the covers had already been neatly pulled down and one of the pillows was in the middle of the bed. As I reached for the hem of my sundress I said to Jacob if I'm going to show you mine aren't you going to show me yours and he yanked his polo shirt over his head and started to unbuckle his shorts as he kicked off his shoes. His cock was already hard and I could feel myself getting wet in anticipation. I told Jacob to set on the bed and I took a picture. I thought not bad for a man his age.

For the next almost two hours Jacob demonstrated that he had good control and fucked me thru several orgasms before he finally shot his cum into me. I'm learning that like GTR's boss these older men know exactly how to "make love to" or "fuck" a much younger woman. I told Jacob while we were laying there that I was glad that Willis had told him that I will do more than dust and vacuum. Jacob said that Willis could hardly contain himself about how he had been in bed with you and how hot and tight you are, and that I should try to bed you myself. Truth be told I haven't had a hard on like that in years.

We showered and as I was leaving I said to Jacob that I wasn't offended that Willis had told him about me and truth be told on my part I was really enjoying being in bed with men that know how to take care of a woman. Don't take what I'm about to say the wrong way, but this doesn't have to be our little secret, but if you have a friend that might enjoy my company, if they ask about what's under my sundress I'll know that they know whats available under my sundress. Jacob indicated that he knew several men that have been "single" for several years that would enjoy my company.
Jacob.jpg

Did Jacob manage arrange for her to be enjoyed by the other single men ?

bemyecstasy, I'm reading my way thru this time in her journal and the next man she wrote about is a friend of Jacob"s. Stay tuned. GTR

I love these stories.....

Open and fun, I appreciate it that you are enjoying reading about what my wife wrote in her journal. This entire thread about men at the retirement complex is strictly from her journal, I never met any of these men, she would tell me about them as I would get to enjoy her well used pussy. As I read my way thru her journal she "volunteered" there for over 6 years and there are other men mixed in that were separate events. I'm still reading about the first few months. GTR

Reactions: Open and fun
Any pics of her used pussy ? I would've had my face in there continuously especially after she was stretched by those nice big cocks.