• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Waiting at home and frustrated

• Thread starterandrew1
  • Start date

andrew1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 21, 2009
East Coast US
My wife Kris has had several boyfriends over the years but lately she has not been with anyone but Michael. If you read my posts you will understand why she didn't feel a need to spend time with her other lovers. Michael is an exceptional bed partner for my wife, due to his long dick and his ability to make her reach orgasm so quickly, and so many times.

So I was a bit surprised when Kris told me that she was going to visit a former lover at his house tonight. Apparently Ted had called her up last week and explained that he had broken up with his girlfriend. He went on to say how much he missed her and wanted to get together again. He even described how he had recently undergone a lot of medical tests for a new job, and that everything was fine, and he wanted to make love to her without using a condom. (Kris can no longer become pregnant so that is not an issue for us).

Listening to Kris tell me that she was going to visit Ted was a major turn-on for me. I have witnessed some of their lovemaking in the past and I knew she was looking forward to fucking him again. I asked her to invite him to our house but she thought it would be best if she went to his place instead, since he might feel a bit anxious about having me in the room watching them have sex after nearly two years apart.

Before Kris left (around 5:00) she told me how much she loved me and that she would probably be home around eleven. She even playfully said that I should try not to jerk off, and she would "fix" me when she got home. This is her way of saying that I could expect a blowjob from her when she got back.

So now it's after midnight and I am going crazy with frustration waiting for her to come home. I tried to keep myself busy but all I can think about is Ted fucking my horny wife over and over with his hard cock. Although I love watching her getting fucked so well by her lovers, I also realize that she occasionally enjoys being alone with them. Kris and Ted are probably having a great time tonight in the privacy of his bedroom. I understand that their sex sessions can be much more intimate and passionate without me hanging around, and I want Kris to be fully satisfied by the time she leaves Ted's house. But I also feel a great amount of anxiety wondering when, and if, she is going to come home tonight. Maybe they fell asleep, exhausted from all of the intense fucking they shared ? Or maybe she doesn't think I will be upset if she just spends the night at Ted's ?

Whatever the case, I have been stroking my aching prick for hours, stopping short of coming each time, although I have been leaking pre-cum like crazy. The thought of Ted showing my wife how much he has missed her, by repeatedly sucking her tits, eating her pussy, and shooting his sperm inside her, is driving me nuts right about now ......

Yes, t can be frustrating wating for you wife to come home when she is over due and I try to advoid that situation if at all possible.

I also agree that its best to let your wife and her boyfriend fuck in private so they can get as intmate, romantic and passionate as possible.

So, I absolutly want my wife and her boyfriend(s) to fuck in private.

To avoid all the frustrations of waiting for my wife to return home, I usually prefer she plan to stay over night with any boyfriend she may currently have.
This way you have the pleasure spending all night in that sweet, exquistly erotic torture of thinking about you wife and her boyfriend as they fuck and kiss over and over, knowing they will not even think of you until morning!

thanks for the advice NYJOE. It makes sense that knowing my wife is going to spend the night with a lover will be less stressful for me, as opposed to waiting and wondering if she is coming home.

Last night I fell asleep around 2am but I woke up at 4:30 with a major hard-on, so I put on a rubber and jerked off to a really strong come.

When I woke up this morning at 7, Kris was alseep in bed next to me. As I dressed for work, I looked over at her and realized how beautiful she looked after a full evening of sex with her boyfriend. She woke up just as I was leaving, so I didn't get to ask her too many questions. She just said that it was "nice being with Ted after so many months". She admitted they had spent most of the night making love, and then showered together before she came home around 5:30. I knew I would have to wait until I got home from work to hear the erotic details of her night with Ted.

Although I like knowing that Kris had fun with Ted in the privacy of his bedroom it bothers me that they are more likely to do things to each other that they would not do with me in the room. I can imagine that Kris will probably take her time playing with his dick, and spend a lot of time kissing him when I am not sitting in the corner watching them. I understand that she wants to give her lover pleasure too, but I just have a hard time coming to grips with that.

The bottom line is that I wish that it was possible to find my wife a stud who would just fuck her and make her climax and then leave, without enjoying himself so much....... I guess all of these feelings are to be expected. Can anyone relate to this and share their thoughts ?

Andrew is a fantasist that wants to be blackmailed.

andrew1 said:
thanks for the advice NYJOE.

It makes sense that knowing my wife is going to spend the night with a lover will be less stressful for me, as opposed to waiting and wondering if she is coming home.

Last night I fell asleep around 2am but I woke up at 4:30 with a major hard-on, so I put on a rubber and jerked off to a really strong come.

When I woke up this morning at 7, Kris was alseep in bed next to me. As I dressed for work, I looked over at her and realized how beautiful she looked after a full evening of sex with her boyfriend.

She just said that it was "nice being with Ted after so many months". She admitted they had spent most of the night making love, and then showered together before she came home around 5:30. I knew I would have to wait until I got home from work to hear the erotic details of her night with Ted.

Although I like knowing that Kris had fun with Ted in the privacy of his bedroom it bothers me that they are more likely to do things to each other that they would not do with me in the room.

I can imagine that Kris will probably take her time playing with his dick, and spend a lot of time kissing him when I am not sitting in the corner watching them.

I understand that she wants to give her lover pleasure too, but I just have a hard time coming to grips with that.

The bottom line is that I wish that it was possible to find my wife a stud who would just fuck her and make her climax and then leave, without enjoying himself so much....... I guess all of these feelings are to be expected.

If her lover is doing the job right, the chemistry will build between them - otherwise you might as well get a gigolo from an agency, to fuck and leave.

Welcome to the real world

It is nice to see your wife exert her independance, but when she tends to settle in on one person the head of jeolously tends to arise. No one ever said a cucks life was easy.

Attachments

• cuck_Tattoo.jpg
    cuck_Tattoo.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 1,009
  • 100_0001.jpg
    100_0001.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 298
  • GO+8.jpg
    GO+8.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 303
  • KFullFrontal2.jpg
    KFullFrontal2.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 286
  • how_do_you_feel.jpg
    how_do_you_feel.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 284
Isn't that true? I have even felt like crying, watching my wife get fucked so good, and I can't even get my dick hard! Usually, my wife will make a joke like "Let's let Steve fuck me now", and I have to show them my softie, and that makes her laugh(until she gets distracted again!).

OnePumpnDump said:
Isn't that true? I have even felt like crying, watching my wife get fucked so good, and I can't even get my dick hard! Usually, my wife will make a joke like "Let's let Steve fuck me now", and I have to show them my softie, and that makes her laugh(until she gets distracted again!).

There is no need for you to stress out about not being able to get a stiff penis, because the stand-in guy takes care of her sexual needs okay.

If your wife was missing out completely on her sex top-ups, that would give you a PROPER REASON to cry (in orchestrated sympathy).

OnePumpnDump says that his wife "laughs at his softie until she gets distracted again!." I love how a woman who is teasing her hubby and laughing will suddenly undergo a mood swing once she starts getting fucked really well by her lover.

And if you are driven to tears by watching her pussy being filled by another man's cock, why do you watch ? If you read my posts you will see that on occasion I am not comfortable watching either, so I go out and drive around for an hour or so, while my wife's lover finishes fucking her. Or maybe you like being humilitated to some degree ?

OnePumpnDump said:
...I have even felt like crying, watching my wife get fucked so good, and I can't even get my dick hard! ...

I had the same experiences:eek: before, OnePumpnDump.
I didn't cry anyway...lol

Users who are viewing this thread