• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wank challenge!

She deserves itimig.es

IMG_9372_20200501_004530116.jpg

THIRTY minute challenge! ( I keep raising the stakes since there is never any response!)
1) 11 links to ALL my wife's pics will be posted here, publicly, for ONE HOUR if requested. (Google drive,11 folders, 2000 pics)
2) Challenge WILL be extended if anyone would like her to be risked longer, choose how long.
3) If requested by anyone, ALL 11 links will be posted anywhere else, for up to TWENTY FOUR hours.
4) Up to TEN pics will be posted here if requested. Requester may choose poses/type of pics
5) Full name will be revealed if requested, privately or publicly, requester's prerogative

View attachment 1939643
I request you post the links.

ONE hour challenge! ( I keep raising the stakes!)
1) 11 links to ALL my wife's pics will be posted here, publicly, for ONE HOUR if requested. (Google drive,11 folders, 2000 pics)
2) Challenge WILL be extended if anyone would like her to be risked longer, choose how long.
3) If requested by anyone, ALL 11 links will be posted ANYWHERE else, for up to TWENTY FOUR hours.
4) Up to TEN pics will be posted here if requested. Requester may choose poses/type of pics
5) Full name will be revealed if requested, privately or publicly, requester's prerogative
6) change any time limits by request (new)

View attachment 1941832
Her full name?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back