• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wank challenge!

• Thread starterwah
  • Start date
  • #1,041
JohnAnderson said:
That should not come as a surprise.
True. It’s rooted in the selfish, undisciplined nature of many cucks who seek their own sexual gratification rather than that of their wives or their bulls.

Reactions: VauxGuy
  • #1,042
Capt. Ron said:
True. It’s rooted in the selfish, undisciplined nature of many cucks who seek their own sexual gratification rather than that of their wives or their bulls.

At least they know their wives need a bull who can satisfy her. I think of the thousands of dissatisfied wives with husbands too scared to accept the truth.

Reactions: PaddyPerth and Capt. Ron
  • #1,043
JohnAnderson said:
At least they know their wives need a bull who can satisfy her. I think of the thousands of dissatisfied wives with husbands too scared to accept the truth.
I’m also practical enough to acknowledge the privacy concerns of ******** one’s wife’s face to the jungle that is the internet. But then again, the thrill of consequence is what turns them on so badly.

Reactions: Justforkix, Manandwife and myslutasian69
  • #1,046
insane87 said:
_103406_7bf1d858a97d.jpgScreenshot_20190723-111905_Photos.jpg
Nice sexy lady!

Reactions: insane87, rjthree and medals
  • #1,050
Hot pics

• #1,054
Crazyflasherr said:
The same pictures like yesterday. i hope you guys are fast enough to see the boobs of my wife! Goodluck and let me know! https://imig.es/c/iqVUMDs

Wow....what a fucking great pair!

• #1,056
PaddyPerth said:
missed them - that was quick!

She's worth the wait for next time....

• #1,057
Last edited:
  • #1,058
Only got a few.... Sexy lady

• #1,059
ROOM CLOSED - I always find that this game gets me super hot, don’t expect the room to be open more than 10 mins.
https://imig.es/c/7nmnbnd

Last edited:
  • #1,060
tucsoncucktobbw said:
I hijacked the room cum all bulls and doms
got em, thanks!

Reactions: tucsoncucktobbw

Users who are viewing this thread