• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wank challenge!

• Thread starterwah
  • Start date
  • #5,003
Posters, please don’t get me wrong—I deeply appreciate all of you sharing with us. But if I’m honest, I wish I could magically add a tiny drop of lidocaine to whatever lube you use to jerk off with, so that we could all enjoy your wives a little longer than say, 3 minutes. Sigh…..

Reactions: Lovetoshowher and PaddyPerth
  • #5,005
she reposted in vola,,do yo wish see and save there and repost in volafile for see more

• #5,006
bardo said:
she reposted in vola,,do yo wish see and save there and repost in volafile for see more
Absolutely. Can you share the link?

• #5,007
Capt. Ron said:
Posters, please don’t get me wrong—I deeply appreciate all of you sharing with us. But if I’m honest, I wish I could magically add a tiny drop of lidocaine to whatever lube you use to jerk off with, so that we could all enjoy your wives a little longer than say, 3 minutes. Sigh…..
Totally agree mate - no wonder their wives need real cock - these soft cocks are fucking useless

Reactions: myslutasian69
  • #5,008
Anyone wants to play ? I can post my slut

Reactions: JeffCA
  • #5,014
https://imig.es/c/mncktYR

Be sure to "heart" the photos you keep.

DTest-2860.jpg

Reactions: Paulag

Users who are viewing this thread