• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want My Wife to Make Me a Long Distance Cuckold

• Thread starterLongdistancecouple
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
very good tread and i you update soon very very good

Back in Maryland

Had a non-eventful flight home and I was very satisfied and I have to say my nuts were totally empty and ready to refill. This morning, Karen and I woke up around 7, this time I woke first and I began to kiss and taste every inch of Karen's naked body. I started at her sexy neck and worked my way down to her tits, then her taut tummy and finally her love nest and I woke her up by eating her out, she still had some dried sperm from our loving last night. She told me to use that morning woodie of mine and I did and I gave her a nice refill of sperm. We had to wait to shower, Ashley and her man were in first and they had the same idea as us, some sperm transfer in the shower.

When we had our turn, I kissed and cuddled Karen and as she held my balls, I told her that I am beginning to fall in love with her and she answered me with our saying a word, she just maneuvered her body so that my cock was able to enter her and she told me to give her all my sperm. I did and held her so tight and I told her that I am falling so deeply in love with her.

As we were drying off, I asked her to come visit me in Maryland this weekend and she said that she will make that happen when she gets to the office tomorrow.

We had breakfast with Ashley and Rob. I told them that Karen will be visiting me this weekend in Maryland. Rob said that they were invited to a family re union, all of his family from around the country would be there and he wanted to introduce his "fiancee" to them. Ashley kissed him and said that she can't wait to meet his family and get to know them.

Before Karen took me to the airport, I did something that I was debating all weekend doing, I found Ashley's diaphragm drying in the bathroom. I took it and put it on the bottom of my suitcase. It is now sitting on my dresser and I can look at it everyday, knowing that Robert is now flooding her vagina totally unprotected.

I know now that a person can love two people at one time. I would not trade this time of my life for anything in the world.

Mike

Reactions: baddy145
You want him to make her pregnant, do you? :eek:

good to hear from you mike keep us posted on any updates

I have told Ashley that I would love any child from her womb as our own. We are adults and whatever happens happens. Abortion is not even in the cards for anyone concerned and even if they get married, either way the child would be the center of the relationship as all children should be. I believe creating a new life is the most beautiful thing in the entire world and that should never be diminished.

Mike

Longdistancecouple said:
I have told Ashley that I would love any child from her womb as our own. We are adults and whatever happens happens. Abortion is not even in the cards for anyone concerned and even if they get married, either way the child would be the center of the relationship as all children should be. I believe creating a new life is the most beautiful thing in the entire world and that should never be diminished.

Mike

========

it's better the inferior lover ( you ) is NOT the biological father
best to further the bull genes not the cuck genes ...plus you'll
garner so much more cuck ecstasy from knowing this young man
is the father of the child you'll raise and care for as he fucks
your woman continually on a regular basis so much better
than you ..........accept your role as the cuck in this 3way
defer to the superior man and comfort his woman the best you
can. :D

Mike: I have been following your thread for some time and not sure if I have commented to this date. You are truly lucky man that has a wonderful sexy wife and now GF in your life. I can only imagine how much of a thrill this past weekend was for all you. You have found something that works and is enjoyable. Ashley and Karen are two very exceptional sexy women. I have been wondering does Ashley wear the rings you put on her finger when she is with Rob except when she is with him with his family? I look forward to your continues updates. Thank you

Give them a nudge

Maybe, if you suggested to your wife she no longer wears her wedding rings and she lets Rob know she does not want anything to detract form her relationship with him. It might nudge Rob into putting an engagement ring on her finger!

Then you will see who is her main love and her commitment to him. You may be lucky and even get an invite to the engagement party.

Ashley Makes Some Big Decisions

To: longdistancecouple@yahoo.com
Sent: Mon, March 14, 2011 1:32:12 PM
Subject: I Have a New Apartment Mate

Sweetie

I hope you had a very nice weekend, I know Karen did. I am glad she is visiting you this weekend. She will be sleeping on "my side of the bed" our or I should say "your bed". Karen has really fallen for you, I know you can make her very happy.

After you left, I was cuddling with Robbie and I asked him to move in with me, that I hated to sleep alone and needed a man with me everyday, and especially at night. After class today, his friends helped him move from the Fraternity apartment into my place. It feels so good to have a man's presence in my apartment. I hope you are not offended but I really do feel married to him. I have take off my wedding ring set and will be sending it back to you. I have a feeling that Robbie will not leave my finger naked for long.

You wouldn't happen to know where my diaphragm went. I seem to have misplaced it this past weekend. No matter. Last night before I took my honey to his apartment, I told him that if it was ok with him, I am going to stop all birth control and just let nature take its course. So tonight when Robbie and I go to bed, our first night together in our apartment, it will be totally unprotected, this is going to be so wonderful, just enjoying love for loves sake and not worrying about little things like birth control.

I know Karen is excited about this coming weekend and she is so cute, she told me that she has not been so excited about a guy since her divorce.

I have a few other things to do here at the office before I can leave and make dinner for my "man".

Luv

A

I guess Ashley is re-assessing her goals of climbing the corporate ladder?

With her belly swelling with Rob's baby - I don't know that she's going to stay on the corporate "up and comers" track.

And, even a bigger question - when will you or she initiate divorce proceedings so she can legitimately accept Rob's new ring?

So Much Has Happened

So much has been going on in my head today, it has been hard to concentrate on work. Then getting that email, I am in love with two ladies, one I am married to, at least for the time being and the other I can see myself married and giving her babies. This has been one hell of a weekend. Until I got her email, I had a guilty conscience about taking her protection, but now I do not feel guilty at all. I coaxed that sexy blond hottie of mine into taking a step that will make her even sexier.

There are probably quiet a few ladies out there who have made similar decisions about career and motherhood and her choice is very Ashley. She is a hard charger, but when in comes to affairs of the heart, which would include babies, her decision to openly put herself "at risk" for pregnancy is understandable at least to me and of course to Robert.

Mike

well let us know happens next . looking fordward to the next update.

Up until this last post I found your story pretty believable, but the way you worded that email sounds made up, and I'm doubting whether this is real or just fantasy.

Either way it is a good story. Keep it coming.

Sounds increasingly like LongDistanceExCouple...

Thanks for the picture of Karen. Any picture of you and Karen.
Or the picture of all FOUR of you together?

You must be insane if you really think, that you will get back together with her, after she will have an engagement ring and a child from Robert. I would recommend you to cancel the approval for her to get pregnant from Robert.

Too late to stop anything. She is already gone. Ashley could have simply removed the wedding ring set and put in her her jewelry box. By sending it back to Mike, she is telling Mike that Robert has her heart now, and her body. Ashley also pointed out that she no longer considers the marital bed she shared with Mike no longer hers but all Mike's.

Karen is there to take the sting out of Ashley leaving Mike and moving on to her new life with Robert. Ashley has been weaning Mike off her body for a little over a month now. Karen has been a true friend to Ashley by keeping Mike distracted. Once the ink is dry on the paperwork dissolving Asley's marriage to Mike, Karen will slowly disappear too.

Well summed up Jax!

Well LongDistanceCouple Congrats. You are no more a couple. You should change your ID as "CoupleThatWas" or as "NoLoveCouple" or as"ChangeSpouse". There are tears and pangs of pain as any relationship comes to an end. But here the husband gives up wife very easy to fuck another woman and lo behold, so does the wife. I wonder what kind of relationship you had in between. Loosing your favorite pen is also very painful, I just lost mine a day before, but here you are wiling loosing your husbands and wives despite of good people warning you of the consequences. It seems that you were already fed of each other and must have been wanting change since sometime.

Sometimes it makes me think that the story is entirely fictitious because if it is not, then I am very much worried for Mike and Susan who are stepping into relationship with such people who have no regards for someone who is/was related to them.

Mike...does Ashley read this forum? I know that you have said this is your choice and hers. I was a cuckold, and wish to be one again. Once you are one, then become a wanna-be again...you want with all you are to be one again. So why would one want to intentionally put himself in a place where he would go from being a cuckold to being a wanna-be again?

You have had praise as well as criticism from people on this forum. I can't tell you how to take each of these...but if I may offer a suggestion? Please do not take any of this in a negative way...take it as...people genuinly caring about what happens. I enjoy many of the aspects of cuckolding...some extreme and some light hearted...but its a scary thing to actually lose the one you love.

What ever happens, I can say that I have enjoyed reading your/her thread. Please keep updating...I do care what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread