• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

want to be shared but hubby not so sure

• Thread startercumoverme2
  • Start date

cumoverme2

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2010
www2.cleanadulthost.com
thought id post these
id like some fun while hubby travels but hes not so sure drop me a line lets have some picture fun first

Attachments

• SO11279.jpg
    SO11279.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 687
  • SO11300.jpg
    SO11300.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 585
  • SO11303.jpg
    SO11303.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 744
  • SO11324.jpg
    SO11324.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 756
  • SO11330.jpg
    SO11330.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 719
Well, HE might not be so sure, but if you want to indulge while he travels, thats your choice, isn't it? But, picture fun does indeed sound like fun in the meantime, you are correct... I'd be interested in enjoying some of your photos...

Gorgeous pics, if i was your hubby i would be unsure too about sharing you. But then again, i wouldn't be traveling, i would be at home with you, fucking you :)

Hope you post more and good l uck in your search for extra cock xx

Reactions: toolman2c
Your husband should learn that your body is yours to do with as you please. He should recognize that your pleasure is the most important thing that he should consider. If you want other men, either in addition to him, or instead of him, that is your right.

Hey, I know that spot.

If you are around and feel you could use some extra cock with or without your husbands approval I can be there in 20 min. just message me.

Go for it. You want it go.get.. then share with him

Hi Ms. Cumoverme,

cumoverme2 said:
Thought I'd post these pics.

Thanks! You look good!

cumoverme2 said:
I'd like some fun while hubby travels...

Yes, of course. I agree with the others who in this thread who have said (in effect) that dating, seducing and fucking other men should be among your rights and prerogatives as a married woman... certainly when your husband is out of town. To that I would add when he's in town, as well.

cumoverme2 said:
...but, my husband is not so sure.

Maybe a way to start moving your husband down the road toward becoming your (self-acknowledged) cuckold would be to start teasing him when he comes home from his next trip. For instance, giggle and tell him you aren't sure you'll be able to fuck him because you're so worn out from fucking your lovers... then, when he attempts to grab you and start undressing you, giggle some more and skip away around the kitchen table (or whatever) to increase the challenge of him catching you.

Also, from time to time when your husband is at home, you might complain in a good-humored way that your lovers are getting impatient waiting for him to leave on his next trip (etc). In other words, try to create a fantasy sex life with him based on you having imaginary lovers (in his mind), with the unstated goal of you taking real lovers (which, eventually, he will accept when it becomes obvious the fantasy has gradually given way to reality).

cumoverme2 said:
Drop me a line, let's have some picture fun first.

It sounds like you've decided to press on despite your husband being "not sure about this." If so, good for you.

Go for it!

—Custer

Concerned said:
Your husband should learn that your body is yours to do with as you please. He should recognize that your pleasure is the most important thing that he should consider. If you want other men, either in addition to him, or instead of him, that is your right.

Spot on, u r dead right (but actually I hope u r not physically dead).

Users who are viewing this thread