• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want To Get Into The Lifestyle

Irishguy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Hi, I have been speaking and fantasising with my wife for years about hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. I would love to get us into it. We she loves flirting with guys when she is out clubbing and tells me all about it while we have sex it turns us both on so much. She doesn't want to do it for real though. How do I convince her to try it? She is 25 with an amazing body so can easily pick up men to do it.

Hi, I have been speaking and fantasising with my wife for years about hotwife/cuckold lifestyle. I would love to get us into it. We she loves flirting with guys when she is out clubbing and tells me all about it while we have sex it turns us both on so much. She doesn't want to do it for real though. How do I convince her to try it? She is 25 with an amazing body so can easily pick up men to do it.
She's already into the fantasy. I wouldn't push her too hard as it looks like it may evolve on its own as long as:
  1. You stay clear, consistent and supportive when she brings it up
  2. You don't get cold feet if/when she moves the fantasy steps closer to reality
  3. If/when it does happen. She needs to be the lead. She controls the how and when.
That is one of the toughest part to this: We think about this happening in the way we've imagined it in our head. It never (at least for us) really comes close to the picture. Even if you happen to imagine her with a particular person like a friend or coworker (which I wouldn't recommend). Mostly though just keep being honest with each other. I know that's sounds canned and lame but it's so you don't betray one another.

In the meantime enjoy each other and your fantasies!

Thank you for that advice. I intend to be honest and open with her all the way. I don't want to push her into it but I know she thinks about it when flirting with guys. We never fantasise about people we know as that would be a very dangerous slope to go down. We want the lifestyle to be kept private

You might consider establishing a system of rewards (in your own mind), then rewarding your wife (in reality) each time she takes a small step toward fucking another man. For instance, the first time she meets another man for a get-acquainted lunch date (nothing else), you might give her a nice (but small) bouquet of flowers to show your approval. Then, the first time she meets another man for (a more serious) dinner date, you might give her a much larger and finer bouquet, again with suitable gestures of approval. Etc....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back