• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want to see 26 yo french slut fucked by Blacks ?

• Thread starterEstelle
  • Start date
Where exactly in France are you??

Nice pics ..

More pics...

He likes...!

Attachments

• este11.jpg
    este11.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 713
Estelle (and hubby)...very hot pics. I enjoy seeing Estelle on the various sites where her pics are posted. Always beautiful and always willing to do anything for BBC. Pls keep posting...and I agree w/other poster -- PLEASE post her video!!
PS: is hubby really 73? Wow...you must be a major sugar daddy, huh?

Hi Estelle, you are one cool chick. Like others I've seen you on a number of sites and admire your style.
I come to Paris in March 2006 and would love to hook up with you and your partner and buddies. We can do thing !!

Jintoe , Sydney AUS

videos

I cannot use rapidshare site... Is there another one for sharing my videos ?

videos

I cannot use rapidshare site... Is there another one for sharing my videos ?

Salut Estelle

Tu as l'air très très belle et très très cochonne 8) :twisted:
Tes photos sont sexy, dommage qu'elles soient si petites.

Quelle taille elle fait ta vidéo?
En fonction tu peux essayer ça :

http://www.ultrashare.net/ 30 Mo max
ou ça
http://www.turboupload.com/ 70mo max

Sinon envoie un mp, tu m' envoies photo et/ou video par MSN et je peux les reposter en format bittorrent.

A+

More pic

A big black cock in my pussy...

Attachments

• este12.jpg
    este12.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 4,420
Oh Estelle,

Your husband is one lucky man to be able to indulge you like this. Us brothers appreciate your dedication and love your body and mind. Keep on sucking and keep on fucking. Are you submissive ? If not why not ?Tell us some more about yourself.

Jintoe (Paul)

Users who are viewing this thread