• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Want to slut his Asian wife

Ifuckbecky

New around here...
Beloved Member
I have been fucking a Vietnamese wife, her husband has no clue how I fuck her weekly and share her with my friend. Such a tight pussy and ass. Next step is taking her to Vegas next month and slutting her to strangers maybe a gang bang. Anyone interested in fucking her? Love sharing her and her husband gets her only once a month. I’ve even had her eat some of my friends that are girls pussies. She loves being used as a sex toy.

8C42BB69-F2CF-4EF1-AF9E-140614E077CF.jpeg

I'd love to be in on a gangbang with her. Watch her get banged in all her holes would be a treat.
I'd love to see her takes two cocks in her ass, if she'd be up for it. Tear that little butt open wide.
Then after her pussy and ass have had a good work out, they all take turns and blow their loads in her mouth and all over her face and watch her writhe in ecstasy. After she's had her cum, she can personally thank everyone for their cum. I love a grateful slut with manners.

I'd love to be in on a gangbang with her. Watch her get banged in all her holes would be a treat.
I'd love to see her takes two cocks in her ass, if she'd be up for it. Tear that little butt open wide.
Then after her pussy and ass have had a good work out, they all take turns and blow their loads in her mouth and all over her face and watch her writhe in ecstasy. After she's had her cum, she can personally thank everyone for their cum. I love a grateful slut with manners.
I like the way you think and yes tearing that tight Asian pussy is always fun especially since her hubby has a small cock. She is a fun sex toy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back