• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

want to watch my wife with another

• Thread startersuresh99in
  • Start date

suresh99in

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 21, 2010
friends give me some idea how to convince her for this i really like it very much

Have a heart to heart talk with her...either eye to eye or in bed, but TALK!!;)

Talk talk talk talk and then talk some more. Never just do it or set her up unless you want to destroy the relationship you have

tell her

tell her how you feel and see if she agrees but slowly and gentle

Continue to stress to her that it is not cheating since you approve and encourage her. Also stress that she is not replacing you, that you will still love her and continue to support her.

hi

she is my wife

Attachments

• pic058U.jpg
    pic058U.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 834
Hey ,

I would love to have fuck and pleasure with Indian wife.

ROn

bite

bite the bullet and introduce her to the chat room here tell her it is only for fun and chat bet she meets the right guy soon enough

another pic of my wife

Attachments

• pic077O.jpg
    pic077O.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 305
  • mAG.jpg
    mAG.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 216
new pic

see another pic

Attachments

• dedede.jpg
    dedede.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 267
Talk hasn't worked for me. Been trying for twenty years. My wife's body is very similar to your wifes. Hope things go better for you than they have for me. I'm starting to feel the pressure of time.

Suresh,

Love ur wifes pictures, specially because she is a natural Indian wife, perfect tender hard black nipples, nicc dark cunt and ass hole . After couple of Kids love her tummy bulge...she looks good to nice slutty wife.... Can i get to have her

Ron

let her spend sometime on the internet, then something will come up

Users who are viewing this thread