• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

want virgin gf to date others

• Thread starterDaniel97
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
steviebbb said:
Daniel - with your fascinating story - there is always something worth reporting!

Agreed!!! U guys gotta be talking about her she. With him. How about feeding the hungry mob! Lol

Daniel, how was your weekend?

How is everything going?! Have you still been locked since your 3/24 update?

zzzz said:
How is everything going?! Have you still been locked since your 3/24 update?

no i cant stay locked for more than 2 weeks atmost..
things are going a bit slow because of aaron ex gf.
aaron and jen haven't broken up yet but things between them does not look good.

Great to see you are still here, Daniel. Even if there are no new and exciting developments.

I guess Aaron still has feelings for his ex, so maybe it's time for Jen to look for another lover. Do you think she would do that? Does she enjoy the cuckolding asspects of your relationship? Would she be satisfied going back to a vanilla relationship with you, or would she miss teasing you, and even humiliating you, perhaps?

Any news about Kendra and the other guy?

Please forgive the barrage of questions, Daniel, but your story is really fascinating and it gets my curiosity into high gear :)

Last edited:
Daniel - good to see that you are still out there enjoying your experiences overall.

Sorry for no updates for a long time. Not a exciting update but wanted to update the people on what’s going on.

Jen have broken up with Aaron because he is still have feeling for his ex. She don’t want Aaron to hold back because of their relationship which will go nowhere.

On weekend I plan to tell her that she is free to date other guy if she want to lets see how it goes..

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
Daniel,

Updates due not have to be sexual in nature to be exciting, your most recent update can be looked at from multiple ways. Closing this chapter with Aaron is not a bad thing, Jen's connection with Aaron brought about turning your initial fantasy into reality. Aaron could be in an out of Jen's life while in college sexually speaking even while he returns to his prior girl-friend.

Time to continue with the lifestyle development if this is something that you and Jen would truly like to have moving forward.

How is Jen reacting to breaking up with Aaron? Is she acting like she has lost her love or her lover? And how is she acting with you now that it is only you in her life? Any further word on Kendra and your chastity device? Is she still helping you with it?
See, there is so much you can share even when things have cooled down a bit.

Maybe Jen can now start to date that Mike guy who was hitting on her on the bus, and later texted her. He might be even better than Aaron.

tomcollins said:
Maybe Jen can now start to date that Mike guy who was hitting on her on the bus, and later texted her. He might be even better than Aaron.

why do u think mr douchebag will be better choice

bevw said:
How is Jen reacting to breaking up with Aaron? Is she acting like she has lost her love or her lover? And how is she acting with you now that it is only you in her life? Any further word on Kendra and your chastity device? Is she still helping you with it?
See, there is so much you can share even when things have cooled down a bit.

Actually it was Jen's idea to break up with Aaron. she seems fine to me and is acting as she used to.
as for kendra she is still helping me by holding my keys and she aslo teases me in class or when we are together.

Daniel97 said:
why do u think mr douchebag will be better choice

Because he'll fuck her hard and nasty, and your precious little "virgin" girlfriend will just be some douchebag's fuck toy and love it.

Daniel - for this type of relationship lifestyle to work long term, Jen will need to be comfortable with the choices she makes and while they excite you, they have to also excite her for her own reasons. Some guys here will push you to push her, only you truly know Jen and what direction is best to take this with her.

Reactions: Geglu
midnightfapper said:
Because he'll fuck her hard and nasty, and your precious little "virgin" girlfriend will just be some douchebag's fuck toy and love it.

thought of Jen with that douchebag make me very hard but i dont think he is Jens type.

SquirmingSub said:
Daniel - for this type of relationship lifestyle to work long term, Jen will need to be comfortable with the choices she makes and while they excite you, they have to also excite her for her own reasons. Some guys here will push you to push her, only you truly know Jen and what direction is best to take this with her.

i kbow but hearing other opninions is very excitting

Daniel97 said:
thought of Jen with that douchebag make me very hard but i dont think he is Jens type.

I don't think so either, but wouldn't it be hot if she despised his personality but still fucked him because he was so good at it?

midnightfapper said:
I don't think so either, but wouldn't it be hot if she despised his personality but still fucked him because he was so good at it?

yes it will be superhot if she fucks him because of him being a asshole bully and he is totally different Then Aaron, aaron is a good guy buy mike definitely is not.

just the thought of him fucking my cute girlfriend is very exciting. he kind of remind me of middle and high school bullies. but while i eould love to fantasies about him fucking Jen i dont think it would happen. But i will talk to Jen about him.

Is your brother fucking Jen something you would like to see happen? Have they met?

Or maybe the best would be to just leave it to Jen to choose her next lover herself? I guess the two of you will have some interesting conversations this weekend.

Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread