want virgin gf to date others

• Thread starterDaniel97
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you George one has to strike when the iron is hot or miss the moment.

Daniel,
I have insulted you several times. I want to put that in perspective for you.

All that I say is based on my admittedly partly erroneous interpretation of what you write. Only you know your true situation and behavior.

Generally, boy’s brains develop their physiological structure slower than girls do. At age 18, boys are typically about two years behind girl’s brain synapses organization. This explains many things; why girls date older boys to find compatible brain development, why boys have trouble prioritizing and reconciling competing objectives, why boys have more difficulty conforming to society’s demands for civil behavior, why boys are less disciplined about meeting school study demands, etc. Daniel, if you are typical, your brain will continue maturing its physiological structure through age 25. Your thought processes will change. Your experiences will change. How you feel about things and how you prioritize things will change. These changes tend to be for the better. You are not today what you will be in future years.

I suspect that you, like I was, are a slower brain physiological developer than most boys. Your writings about how your peers treat you indicates you are temporarily behind in brain development as well as physical muscle mass development. You will catch up.

My insults, based only on your writings, are for your immediate actions today. Today’s actions are overly influenced by the hormones that drive your dick. My insults do not carry forward. They do not pertain to the man you will be. Based on your writings, you have considerable potential for success in your daily life and with women. You are intelligent, sensitive, self-aware, and growing. Your long-term relationship with Jen shows that you are considerate of others, a good listener, supportive, and kind. These characteristics are, with Jen, submerged at the moment. But they are still there and make you a good person.

Will you have cuck desires in the future? I don’t know. Likely yes so some degree. To a degree you insist the woman in your life act upon them? I don’t know. Much depends on the woman and the situation. But it also depends on the changes in the many factors that influence your cuck desires. The possible slower development factor will weaken in time. And that’s good. I suspect at this time part of your cuck desires is driven by a wish to accommodate and adjust to your perceived role as a ’97 pound weakling’ and an immature submissive. You will grow. Your weakness and immaturity will diminish. You may become average or more in physical characteristics and mental toughness. This factor will less influence cuck desires. Other factors will change as well.

To be a cuck requires that you have a stable jointly beneficial relationship into which cuck activities can be inserted. Currently you do not have a sufficiently developed stable jointly beneficial relationship with Jen for cuck activities to be practical at reasonable risks to your relationship. But, again from your writings, it appears to me that you want more than just Jen cuckolding you. You want her to grow, to experience and enjoy more aspects of life, and to become more adventuresome and by that means hopefully more self-confident. There is an approach that might work for you and Jen.

(An aside: Jen has had one boyfriend throughout high school, you. That implies that she has not really dated, has not experienced budding romance, and has not learned from other boy-girl relations. Essentially, she entered college as a sexual virgin, but also as a dating and boy-girl relations near virgin. She needs experiences.)

Back to the approach: Date Jen. Yes, actually take her places. Give her new experiences. As for cucking, turn it into a game. Hey, Jen, go flirt and dance with boys while I watch and am here to protect you. Have fun, I’ve got your back and besides, it’s hot. Keep it light. Playful slut games are a cuck-like activity you two could enjoy.

Your odds of marrying Jen are very low. To raise those odds, you need to go to the same school as she. You need daily experiences together to sustain your long-term relationship. BTW, she likely won’t marry Aaron either. You two will both grow and likely find compatible life partners.

Reactions: AstaSilva
George said:
Saraha, I'm tired of debating with you. If Jen leaves him, it will be in the next several weeks. Daniel has few opportunities to left to influence the outcome. So, yes, Daniel is in a race against time. If Jen leaves him it is unlikely she will come back to him weeks, months, or years later. This is especially true given Daniel's post cuck confession behavior, the from here on lack of shared daily experiences, and that her girlfriends think she deserves better than Daniel. You are missing the big picture. No Jen means no cuck. No Jen soon means no Jen later.

George, I think you are a man who likes to get his own way everytime, and be right all the time. Which part of a Bell-shaped curve are you operating from?

Jennifer has shown already that she can love more than one man, and when she finds her feet, she could have many boyfriends in the future. Aaron might become a ship passing through the night.

You sound as though you are stocking up with beer and pizza to celebrate the demise of the Jen/Daniel's relationship.

If you truly are a Professor, then explain what caused the sea to rise several thousand metres in Bass Strait 10,000 years ago? The aboriginees used to walk from Melbourne to Tasmania without getting their feet wet or drowning.

In the 1600's the North Pole ice melted completely one hot summer, and the Chinese junks saw no ice. The melted ice did not flood the world, and the next year the weather was cooler and ice came back to normal levels. The ozone hole did not cause a massive outbreak of skin cancer, and it didn't knock out the remaining "dinosaurs", and the polar bears tried out new forms of vegetation.

Me, and others, think the world is already 15-30 years into the next ice age. Several years ago, 250,000 Llama died in Peru because it was the coldest winter for 100 years - no sign of global warming there.

Scientists need their Funding renewed, so they are pretending that global warming is real so they don't have to get a real job. Funny how scientists/ food nutritionists don't seem to live any longer than ordinary folk.

Australia spent $20m rescuing the Greenies a couple of years back, who were quite convinced the ice at the South Pole was melting at record speed. The found more ice than ever before, their theories up in smoke.

If the Tundra ice melts, millions of square miles will have shorter winters and be able to produce food again. It is quite easy to take salt out of sea water and sort out the deserts.

Wonder how many smacks urban dwellers should be given each week for choking fish with their plastic bags?

Last edited:
Silly.
Let's give this thread back to Daniel.

George said:
Daniel, Your odds of marrying Jen are very low. To raise those odds, you need to go to the same school as she. You need daily experiences together to sustain your long-term relationship. BTW, she likely won’t marry Aaron either. You two will both grow and likely find compatible life partners.

Life is about taking risks with relationships. 50% of married people divorce, 66% of second marriages don't work out well.

Not a crime to be a sexual virgin at 18 - I know women who are still virgins in their 50's and 60's, and they are not messed up in their heads, quite the opposite.

It is not essential for College students to date, when the object is to get good grades. You don't miss out on life by not dating while you are young.

Sarah - you have continued to share positive support for Daniel. Some seem to be judgmental, Daniel shares his experience on this and another board and it is interesting reading the differences in the advise and feedback he gets between the two boards.

rjone said:
This is the best current story on the board!

SquirmingSub I don't suppose you would PM me the name of the other board, I'm always looking for something new.

I sent you the PM as requested. I do like the other board also, although it is a different group and you will find a wider range of post types there. I also follow "SoonToBe" post on this board and the other board just as I have been following Daniel's post on both boards and they are good about using the same name in both places.

George said:
I suspect that you, like I was, are a slower brain physiological developer than most boys. Your writings about how your peers treat you indicates you are temporarily behind in brain development as well as physical muscle mass development. You will catch up.

Uh, George, I, uh, don't quite know what to make of this...

I may be out on a limb, but I think that the discussion may have strayed wildly off topic if someone's speculating about the OP's brain size.

George said:
To be a cuck requires that you have a stable jointly beneficial relationship into which cuck activities can be inserted. Currently you do not have a sufficiently developed stable jointly beneficial relationship with Jen for cuck activities to be practical at reasonable risks to your relationship. But, again from your writings, it appears to me that you want more than just Jen cuckolding you. You want her to grow, to experience and enjoy more aspects of life, and to become more adventuresome and by that means hopefully more self-confident. There is an approach that might work for you and Jen.

I'd agree with the first sentence of this, but not with the rest. Yes, you need a solid relationship as a starting point if you want to embark on this kind of play. But, frankly speaking, after many years of knowing each other, Jen and Daniel are either here already, or never will be.

George said:
Let's give this thread back to Daniel.

Amen. Looking forward to seeing further updates.

My husband and I both read a few threads here. We especially like those that have some hint of our past in them. Daniel and Jen are going through some of what we did 40 years ago. What turns us away however, are all the doom day posters and the ones trying to make that they know everything going on with the couple and even make medical diagnosis from just a sliver of knowledge of their lives.
We married right out of high school, having been each other's one and only sex partners. I had a much older boss who fancied me and my husband encouraged me to follow my desires and even pushed me some. We dated and had sex for almost two years until we moved. I even had his baby. I had two more serious boyfriends through our years but yet here we are, still married and very much in love.
Who knows, maybe they won't make it 40 years, maybe they won't make it 4 years, then again, maybe they will. I wonder how many of those painting all doom and gloom for their relationship have only been married once or held.on to their first love.
Daniel, just keep talking to Jen. Maybe she will love you more for the gift you are giving her, as I do my husband.
For the English majors, I posted this on my phone so please excuse any misspelling. I never was very good at these touch screens. My kids laugh at my texts all the time

Reactions: barbdwire and MyWifeDatesNow
VickieLynn - I am sure Daniel will appreciate the support and your correct that there are a lot of doom day posters which seem to be a bit jaded in there view point.

SquirmingSub said:
VickieLynn - I am sure Daniel will appreciate the support and your correct that there are a lot of doom day posters which seem to be a bit jaded in there view point.

I have a feeling that George has had a few relationships go belly-up, from not having enough experience with girls to hold them in his life while growing up. He seemed to be hinting he was a lot older than 18 before his lucky nights began. :yumyum:

Last edited:
Sarah, It is indeed possible.

I have provided George with the information to the other forum were Daniel has been posting this same thread line. The other forum is giving Daniel similar and also different recommendations, I think it will give George some more viewpoints to also consider.

In my case, I am in my early to mid 40's and have been in a variety of hotwife, cuckold and poly learning relationships since I was younger than Daniel although I was also much more experienced at Daniels age then he seems to be as I started a bit early.

I wish him the best of luck in his adventures.

It is easy to see how much Daniel loves Jennifer after 9 years as neighbors. He is looking for ways to help her have fun at College, and reduce her loneliness away from him. I get the impression that Daniel is a very special guy, deserving all the good things that life can dish up to him.

Many women don't enjoy a lot of one-night stands and short-term relationships.

Daniel has proven he is not chasing notches on his bed post, and he has good intentions towards women in general. The gift he has given Jennifer of "extra loving" comes from his heart.

Saraha,
Amusing comments from someone who knows nothing about me.
Stop highjacking Daniel's thread to bitch.
If you want to complain about other forum members, start your own thread.

George said:
Daniel,
I have insulted you several times.

My insults, based only on your writings, are for your immediate actions today.

Today’s actions are overly influenced by the hormones that drive your dick.

My insults do not carry forward.

I suspect at this time part of your cuck desires is driven by a wish to accommodate and adjust to your perceived role as a ’97 pound weakling’ and an immature submissive.

Your odds of marrying Jen are very low.

BTW, she likely won’t marry Aaron either.

Obviously, George can dish out the insults, and think it is okay. I wonder which University hypothesis was involved with dreaming up these suppositions.

Charles Atlas claimed to be a "97-pound weakling", and after a few years could actually pull train carriages along the railway tracks by perfecting his technique of isometric contractions.

I saw a "before photo" of Charles as a "weakling" and an "afterwards photo" of him as the world's strongest man.

Now I am getting worried, maybe George was a friend of Charles Atlas, and is now a man strong enough to whip my buttocks.:whip_it:

Status
Not open for further replies.