want virgin gf to date others

• Thread starterDaniel97
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel97 said:
i would also love to hear sahara's view on this as the ratio mention by George seems more accurate.

The closer the ratio is to 7 the better for Aaron, but if Daniel does not spend two days a week with Jen, he won't achieve his dream to marry her.

My secret dream for Daniel is that as soon as Jen confesses she has lost her virginity to Aaron's large cock, I am hoping, with my fingers and toes crossed, that Daniel will begin wearing Jennifer's panties every day.

I wonder whether Jen would get a clit ring and also wear a pendant around her neck that Aaron buys her?

An important event like losing her virginity needs to be celebrated adequately.

Last edited:
Wow. That was a heck of an update. Things are moving pretty quickly.

Daniel97 said:
Jen teased me that I will become second guy to see her naked if I was good boy. I don’t think jen realised her choice of words but man it was hot.

Indeed. Let her know that it's this kind of talk that gets you going.

Daniel97 said:
I tried calling and sending apologies msg to aaron but he have not replied I hope he is not planning any ass kicking.

I'd suggest that if you do want to mend bridges with Aaron, wait a little while for the air to clear between the two of you. Then, present your case in an organized manner - know what you're going to say or write before you send that text / call.

George said:
Daniel, Thanksgiving or the day after, you need to get naked with Jen and rub her to orgasm. She can give you a hand job. Don't talk about your wants and needs.

Actually, continuing to talk about their mutual wants and needs is very important.

It's not a race into Jen's pussy, and Daniel and Jen's relationship won't instantly fall apart if he doesn't get there first. As it is, they're both adults and I imagine they'll become intimate when they want to.

Saraha said:
I think Daniel should ask Jennifer if she has a contraception plan for when her and Aaron start having sex together?

This is a point that bears repeating. Couch it in delicate terms, but make sure that Jen attentive to this issue. It's not very sexy to talk about, but it's important that her first experience doesn't come with unplanned pregnancy / STDs.

What is sexy, though, is when the cuckold goes out to buy condoms for his cuckoldress, so she has them 'just in case'...

Aaron has cummed on Jen while kneeling over her between her legs. He shows her that SHE turns him on. You cum on yourself while Jen tells you what she does with Aaron. You show her that what she does without you turns you on. These are very different messages. Sahara wants you to experience being a cuck. But if you don't better satisfy Jen's needs and show her you love her more than you love having her do things for you, you won't be a cuck. You'll be an ex-boyfriend. It is time for you to give her some naked loving to show her you love her for who she is as well as for the things she does at your urging, and so you are not left far behind Aaron who is giving her love.

You want Aaron to be in her first. Don't worry, he's going to do that. You need to love her and give her an orgasm. If you are not first with that, she may never orgasm in your presence. You will have lost her.

Jen wants you to see her naked. She is "ready" Make sure you see her naked during Thanksgiving. And make being naked together happen more than once.

You seem to assume that after months of loving sex with Aaron, and/or with years with other boys, she will come back to you and marry you. I don't like your odds of this dream coming true. Now you know her best, including current events, and she can trust you with her secrets. Aaron is already supplanting you in this trusting intimate conversations arena, the arena that builds relationships. Aaron has already told and showed her that he wants to, and expects to, be in love with her. What you have been telling her recently is your needs, and demands that she share details of her activities with Aaron; sharings she finds embarrassing. What's in it for her? Do you talk to her about her fears of satisfying some hard professor's demands? Or how she's getting along with her roommate who doesn't like you? No, Aaron will help her with these. Once she feels more support, emotional intimacy, and safety with Aaron than you; you are outta here. The day she eats pizza with him while he looks at her bare pussy; you are outta here.

You need to takes steps over Thanksgiving to stay relevant.

Regarding getting to Jen's pussy: You want Aaron to fuck her first. OK, we hear you. Jen's heard you. But what does Jen want? She's made it clear she wants you. And now! "I'm ready." She blocked Aaron's pussy rubbing. She saved that first for you. Give her that rubbing she wants. It's not a race. It's meeting Jen's needs as well as your own.

Last edited:
Regarding Aaron: Aaron, once learning that you have not seen Jen topless, knew that you are no challenge to him. You lied to him and played him for a fool. He is your enemy. But an unimportant, forget about it, enemy. Unless you irritate by trying to appologize, or worse try to implement your dream of being Jen's and Aaron's cuckolded errand boy, he will drop it. Aaron has no need for you in his relations with Jen. If you irritate him he will retaliate. His retaliation will be in hurting your relationship with Jen. Leave him alone. With luck he will leave you alone. As for him playing with you and Jen, forget about it. It ain't happening.

Being a cuck requires that you have a deep relationship, generally marriage, where some other man plays a role within that relationship. You are not a cuck. You are a guy who is currently putting cuck dreams ahead of a developing relationship. You must be very careful and considerate of Jen if you are going to pull this off.

You might be able to encourage her enough that she becomes a slut. But I don't think she has the combination of self-confidence and putting sexual adventure before love to be a true slut. I wonder how much she is experimenting with Aaron due to her own curiosity and self-development versus how much she is doing it to please you. Of course it's both, but in what proportions?

Jen says essentially "Aaron, I want to keep dating you--'dating' meaning being naked with you in your room. I can't offer you romance. I love Daniel." What does she have to offer Aaron then? Sex. But Aaron wants a girlfriend and sex, not just sex alone. So after learning her boyfriend is you, and you havn't even got her bra off, he's willing to enjoy the sex while working to get the romance. He likes his chances. He thinks he will suceed in getting all of Jen, both sex and love. When will he screw her? As soon as Jen lets him. And he will screw her as a lover, not as a predator.

Last edited:
Today I got to see Jen and Aaron kissing. This evening jen and I tooking bus to our hometown and aaron came to drop jen to bus stop. He did not talk to me but gave me the stink eyes. Anyways upon reaching the bus stop aaron gave jen a big kiss on lips right in front of me and one just before getting in the bus the second kiss was much hotter jen wrapped her hands around aaron's neck and aarons hand were holding her just about the hips, it looked like they were ready to make out if they were not in public place.

On the ride to home we talked about the holiday plan etc. After an hour I told jen I needed to sleep and told me sure u can. I woke up after some time to find jen talking the guy sitting opposite to jen. He looked like generic skater douchebag with long hair and stupid cap. He told jen if she is lonely they can hang out together and have some fun. I thought to myself what an asshole but my cock was getting hard thinking about jen with this guy. Jen told him she already have a boyfriend and he said yeah he saw them together before getting in bus and he also have a girlfriend but still 5 days are left in the week and she would get lonely and there is nothing wrong with enjoying each other company. I could see that jen was getting irritated with his talk. So I decided to be good boyfriend and told the guy to cut it, skater guy got angry and said that kids should not speak when adults are talking and he is talking to my elder sister not me. Jen laughed in his comment and I was humiliated beyond words that guy thought I was jens younger brother. But he told her if jen gave him one chance they can have lot of fun or at least they can exchange. Jen looked at me for support but find non as I was humiliated and trying to hide my erecting. Jen is shy and submissive and she exchanged the number with douchebag. Later she told me she did it to keep him quiet but he kept talking with her but atleast she did not got bored.

My family includes me, mom, dad and younger brother. The humiliating thing is my younger brother Dean (my parents thought it would be cool if both our names started with de but they gave dean much cooler name) is 15 but he is already taller than me by almost 2 inches and have more muscle mass, he got genes from my father who is 6'1 while I got from my mother who is 5'4. But the most humiliating thing is he was telling me about his love/sex life he gotten a new girlfriend. He told me he is sorry but he have used all my condoms that I kept in my room with his girlfriend and he will get a new box for me. It was extremely humiliating that condoms I brought to use with jen before going to college were used by my younger brother with his girlfriend while I am still a virgin.

Today was a humiliating day for me yet I cant stop getting excited. I have jerk off continously for two times while thinking about jen kissing aaron or jen making out with skater guy and dean making fun of me if he learn the truth that I was still virgin.

Last edited:
Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
Your hope was that Jen would date several men, rather than Aaron alone.

Her shyness and submissiveness means she is vulnerable to alpha strangers sweet-talking her panties down to her toes, without much thought about whether that would be good for her or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow and Geglu
The month Trial will be up soon, and Jennifer said she wouldn't go past that date.
So it will be interesting to see if she talks to you about an extension of time.
Will be interesting to see if she gave the skateboarder her correct phone number?

Reactions: Geglu
Daniel97 said:
.... Today was a humiliating day for me, yet I can't stop getting excited. I had to jerk off continously two times while [thinking about?] jen kissing aaron or jen making out with the skater guy, and Dean making fun of me if he were to learn the truth that I am still a virgin.

To attain an extravaganza of humiliation, it sounds like you should encourage your girlfriend Jen to slip the word to your younger brother Dean that you are still a virgin — she has not yet condescended to fuck you because you seem so immature and naive...

Rather than showing Jen you love her, you abandoned her to a sexual predator who made it clear he wants to get into her pants this weekend. Instead of defending her, you rolled up into a little self-centered, I'm humiliated', ball and thought about your dick. How much longer do you think Jen is going to put up with your self-centered behavior leaving her unloved and unprotected? If you love her it's time you show you actually care about her.

George said:
Rather than showing Jen you love her, you abandoned her to a sexual predator who made it clear he wants to get into her pants this weekend. Instead of defending her, you rolled up into a little self-centered, I'm humiliated', ball and thought about your dick. How much longer do you think Jen is going to put up with your self-centered behavior leaving her unloved and unprotected? If you love her it's time you show you actually care about her.

Jesus Christ George. 'Abandoned to sexual predator'? Don't you think that's a bit hyperbolic?

Saraha said:
The month Trial will be up soon, and Jennifer said she wouldn't go past that date.
So it will be interesting to see if she talks to you about an extension of time.
Will be interesting to see if she gave the skateboarder her correct phone number?

jen have not mentioned trial month for a long time. should i remind her and see her reaction or let jen mention it.
i dont know if jen gave him her right number or not he told jen to note down his number on her mobile. that guy had no respect for privacy and kept looking at her screen until she saved his number.

Custer Laststand said:
To attain an extravaganza of humiliation, it sounds like you should encourage your girlfriend Jen to slip the word to your younger brother Dean that you are still a virgin — she has not yet condescended to fuck you because you seem so immature and naive...

nice idea but it will be difficult to get jen to agree with this idea. but i would love if she would humiliate me in front of my brother like this. Dean had little bit of crush on Jennifer when he was kid she is our neighbour and used to tutor him. he gift her flowers in one valentines days when he was 11-12 while blushing like crazy, i used to always tease dean about it. maybe he still have crush on her but now he have gotten his own gf.

George said:

yeah it was a dick move on my behalf. i should have atleast switched seats with jen but the look that guy gave me scared me a bit and i was unable to think straight.

Saraha said:

Let the Trial finish first COMPLETELY, before talking to Jennifer, as that was the Agreement.
It is possible that Jennifer might have progressed to sleeping every night in Aaron's bedroom by the end of the Trial.

Aaron's 6-7 inches is bigger than the average 5-6 inches of men around 18 years of age.

Don't get your sexually experienced brother involved in your relationships, otherwise he might end up seducing Jennifer and causing you a heap of heartbreak. We don't need two brothers at loggerheads.

Don't tell your brother you are still a virgin, and don't leave condoms around for him to steal. If he is old enough to fuck girls, he is old enough to find a way to buy his own condoms.

Saraha said:
Don't tell your brother you are still a virgin, and don't leave condoms around for him to steal. If he is old enough to fuck girls, he is old enough to find a way to buy his own condoms.

i agree with first thing but dean wont come between jen and me. anyways why do you think i should not tell him i am still Virgin it would be very humiliating when my younger brother will realise that he have already crossed me in sexual experience.

From your writing I have to ask if English is your first language. Just curious.
I am enjoying your journey. I hope it proceeds the way you wish. Good luck this weekend. As the others have said, put Jen first and your own goals second.

bevw said:
From your writing I have to ask if English is your first language. Just curious.
I am enjoying your journey. I hope it proceeds the way you wish. Good luck this weekend. As the others have said, put Jen first and your own goals second.

yeah english is not my first language before moving to US i have hardly used english and i have been living in US for long time but when i am with my family we dont speak English except with my brother who nowadays only speak english.

my speaking skill are much better than my writing skills.

Your writing skills are just fine. I am enjoying your story and cannot wait for you to have more to share. Good luck.

You have received a variety of viewpoints. I hope they help you think about what you are doing.

I am focused on the fact that your wishes require two people willing to play, Jen as well as you. I keep asking “what’s in it for Jen”. Let’s go back a few years. Jen was uncomfortable with how high school boys act. They often acted like they are hot shit because they can throw a ball or wrestle a guy to the ground. She saw them as self-centered and demanding. But her next-door neighbor is different. He is sensitive. He listens to her. He is safe. He is considerate. He is empathetic. She falls in love.

Now she is living away, with new experiences and meeting more mature, more civilized boys who are good life partner material. She is coming out of her high school doldrums and now says ‘she’s ready’; ready to explore her sexuality.

You, meanwhile, are becoming more self-centered and demanding. You want her to play sex and emotional games with other boys because you like masturbating to her telling you about them. You have converted from an emphatic source of support to her a demanding immature boy, much like the high school boys she is getting away from. She is loyal to you, yet insecure about the new challenges you are demanding of her. She is uncomfortable. She is conflicted.

I keep recommending you ‘be there’ for Jen. I recommend you demonstrate your love to her. I recommend you put yourself in her shoes and see things through her eyes before you make more demands. I recommend you make her emotional state as important as your own. So far you have been selfishly listening to your dick while little listening to Jen.

If you continue putting your dick ahead of Jen’s needs she will leave you. The only question is when. Your game will end when you no longer have a willing or cowed playmate in Jen. She will transfer her love and submissiveness to another boy.

Did you kiss Jen last night on the bus? Of course not. If you had the aggressive skateboarder guy would have left her alone. Did you kiss Jen last night when you two got home? I bet not. So you gave her no reassurance of your love. Instead of talking to her, you went to sleep on the bus. She has all kinds of things going on in her mind. You were next to her on the bus seat. But you were not there for her. You were asleep. You used to help her with her problems. Now you are a problem. Your actions say you don’t care about Jen.

In some ways I think it would be kind if you put Jen out of her misery. Perhaps you should call her up and masturbate while pressuring her to call skateboard guy and while telling her you want her to fuck your little brother. That should finalize her decision that you are no longer good for her. Aaron and Jen will benefit.

Or, you can be again that sensitive, considerate, loving boyfriend who listens to her. Listening to her and her needs means being there for her and demonstrating that you love her. She wants to expand her sex life. She has told you as clearly as any woman will that she wants to make love with you. If you love her, listen to her, then get naked.

I wish you luck.

Last edited:
George,

You. Are. Reading. Too. Much. Into. This.

There is literally nothing in what Daniel has written so far that confirms your picture of Jen. You keep saying 'Jen is this...' or 'Jen feels this...' without even the slightest basis for your assertions. You're picking up bits and pieces of what Daniel has written, and blowing them vastly out of proportion.

If I read your argument correctly, it seems to boil down to:

“You didn't ravish Jen at the first glimmer of interest, and as such, you are the worst betrayer since Judas.”​

I don't think I can say anything more to this, save what Daniel has already pointed out. Sex is not the be-all and end-all of relationships. Many people have close, highly intimate relationships with one another that don't include sex, and conversely, all sorts of people screw one another without feeling a thing one another. Semen isn't a bonding agent, and it isn't true love just because one partner is sticking his dick in the other.

Jen and Daniel are adults who will have sex when they want to, with a consenting partner of their choosing. That's all there is to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.