want virgin gf to date others

• Thread starterDaniel97
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that is whom you were speaking off, although thank you for confirming for everyone.

Jen’s exams are over today and she is spending night at Aaron flat. I still have two left will update after that.

Good luck with your remaining exams. I'm look forward to hearing what happens.

I imagine it will be the post we are all, along with Daniel97, anxiously awaiting...

life

I think she fucks him , and takes it bareback

whitney said:
I think she fucks him , and takes it bareback

It is possible for a virgin to release fertile eggs at any time of her menstrual cycle, because of the incredible emotional excitement of starting her sex life.

Bareback gives the best feelings. Condoms are "sex with a gumboot".

It would be a lovely start into cuckoldry, for Jen to tie a knot in the top of Aaron's used condoms and put them in the refridgerator for Daniel to suck on like an iceblock when he is "thirsty", or needing to feel down-trodden like a cuckold.

Might as well get the "game" off on the right foot.

I imagine Jen will quickly allow both boyfriends to "have their way with her", taking their turns of course, but not from the throw of a dice, and we will find out whether Aaron is able to share this "trophy wife".

Aaron and Daniel are now in a long term contest to see who keeps her - neither has enough money to put a ring on her finger (yet). I wonder if they will build a friendship together, and compare notes, or will it be a "stand-off' with Jen watching and hoping the Best Man Wins.

Imagine if you can, two guys fighting over Jen - that is enough to put her on cloud 9. Will Aaron's larger cock size play a part?

I wonder if Aaron will swot up on cuckoldry and get Dan to show him favorite cuckold stories - and act on those stories and bitch-fuck Dan to gain the upper hand.

Aaron/Jennifer could have some fun and have Dan wearing female panties, chastity devices, etc., and Jen's mother could be the KEYHOLDER. From what I have read so far, Jen's mother seems to have had a great time dating from a young age. She seems to be very supportive of Jen - and I think Jen will keep her in the loop.

If Aaron can't stand "sharing", then he could move onto another girlfriend, content that he won the Contest and fucked a beautiful virgin, and has some notches carved into his bedpost. But if he does move on, he will miss the wonderful cuddles he is enjoying with Jen. She is warm and eager to have him in bed with her ALL NIGHT NOW.

:love::yumyum:

The ability of a virgin to release an egg at any time of her cycle (yes, even when she is having a period), is a survival mechanism to stop mankind being completely wiped out in an ice age.

Sperm not needed for pregnancy is absorbed through the fallopian tubes into the bloodstream - and is used to make more body cells.

Women often didn't get many opportunities to breed in cave men days when a few humans were scattered over big distances, so they had to be able to emotionally release eggs and become horny if they met a stranger.

Zoos all around the world have discovered that animals prefer to select their own mates - they shun arranged breeding attempts.

Strangers are exciting, and chemistry can flow in minutes.

Women don't wear their best clothes to a party for their husband or boyfriend - they dress the bet they can, because their subconscious mind wants them to mate with the best BULL in the room.

In cave man days, babies had to be breast-fed for four years, because there wasn't any supermarkets.

Last edited:
I am sleepy right now so this update may contain lot of mistakes.

Hi everyone I had a great day. I lost my virginity today and Jen lost her virginity to Aaron three days ago. Today evening Jen came to my room. We talked about things. Anyways Jen me about how she and Aaron spend last two days together. Today I saw Jen pussy for first time. And she also gave me blowjob if putting penis in mouth for few second count as blowjob. I came in her mouth in 2 seconds it was soo warm and wet I was not able to control myself. After coming I asked jen to give me detail about the day she lost her virginity.

Jen told me she was very nervous on Thursday night when she had sex with Aaron. She told me they Aaron licked and fingered her pussy while she gave him blowjob. After she came Aaron asked her if she is ready. And Jen told me she was very nervous but she wanted Aaron to her virginity and she nodded.

Aaron asked her if he should use condom and she said yes. Aaron placed condom on his penis and rubbed it on her pussy to make it wet. He told Jen to calm down and started kissing her. She felt her penis sliding into her and he stopped in middle and begin to kiss her again and suddenly she felt sharp pain and her pussy felt so full so strange she can’t describe it. She told me pain was very light but bit discomfort was there.

Aaron asked her if they should continue And Jen nodded. And soon Aaron was moving his penis inside her. She told me she felt very tingling feeling when Aaron removed her penis before inserting again. She told me soon she was not feeling any discomfort and had very pleasurable feeling and soon had a small orgasm.

She told me her friends scared her and made her nervous but it did not felt that painful and no blood came out. Condom did got pink so very less blood was there. After having sex they slept together and again had sex many times yesterday. And even today morning before Aaron left for his hometown. She told me he wanted to spent today also with her but she told him she is going to meet me today.

Obviously he was not happy but did not complain and told her maybe Jen and I should wait a bit longer before having sex. Just like we were before. He also asked if she would like to spend new year together. Jen told me she have not replied yet but since I will be with her during next 3 weeks she can give Aaron 2-3 days.

Now I was hard again. Jen asked me if I was to lose my virginity and put condom on me. After putting condom on me she started giggling while looking at my penis. She apologized but told me my penis look funny in condom. Now I must told you guys I have gotten bright pink condom and they do look funny.

I align my penis to Jen pussy and pushed slowly into her. Her pussy felt so warm and when I fucked her it made very wet sound. I was not able to hold more than 10 stokes :'( and came inside condom. She did not said anything about my performance.

I asked her how long did Aaron last with her she told me she does not remember and she did not timed it. I told her she can tell the truth I wont feel bad. She was bit reluctant but told me one she saw mobile before starting sex and after it took almost 50mins including foreplay. I asked her and how much was sex she told me don’t know maybe 15min or half of today sex.

She also told me she had bareback sex with him but he did not came inside her. He promised herhe wont so she allowed him and just before coming he pulled his penis and came on her tits. I asked her how many times she had sex will Aaron since Thursday. She told me 6 times out of which 4 times was on Friday. I asked her of she comes while having sex she told me mostly she did not come only once while intercourse.

We talked for an hour before she left for her room. Tomorrow we are going to our home for Christmas holidays. So I don’t know when I will update again.

Reactions: Pandatine, baddy145 and MyWifeDatesNow
Daniel - You fantasy has become reality. Congrats.

Congrats to you , but be careful what you wish for. He had her 6 times on Friday well she likes it then . And the bareback pulling out not good . His hard cock was leaking inside her when he fucked her, it only takes that lil bit of man seed to start that tummy getting bigger cucky.

Daniel97 said:
I am sleepy right now so this update may contain lot of mistakes.

Hi everyone I had a great day. I lost my virginity today and Jen lost her virginity to Aaron three days ago. Today evening Jen came to my room. We talked about things. Anyways Jen me about how she and Aaron spend last two days together. Today I saw Jen pussy for first time. And she also gave me blowjob if putting penis in mouth for few second count as blowjob. I came in her mouth in 2 seconds it was soo warm and wet I was not able to control myself. After coming I asked jen to give me detail about the day she lost her virginity.

Jen told me she was very nervous on Thursday night when she had sex with Aaron. She told me they Aaron licked and fingered her pussy while she gave him blowjob. After she came Aaron asked her if she is ready. And Jen told me she was very nervous but she wanted Aaron to her virginity and she nodded.

Aaron asked her if he should use condom and she said yes. Aaron placed condom on his penis and rubbed it on her pussy to make it wet. He told Jen to calm down and started kissing her. She felt her penis sliding into her and he stopped in middle and begin to kiss her again and suddenly she felt sharp pain and her pussy felt so full so strange she can’t describe it. She told me pain was very light but bit discomfort was there.

Aaron asked her if they should continue And Jen nodded. And soon Aaron was moving his penis inside her. She told me she felt very tingling feeling when Aaron removed her penis before inserting again. She told me soon she was not feeling any discomfort and had very pleasurable feeling and soon had a small orgasm.

She told me her friends scared her and made her nervous but it did not felt that painful and no blood came out. Condom did got pink so very less blood was there. After having sex they slept together and again had sex many times yesterday. And even today morning before Aaron left for his hometown. She told me he wanted to spent today also with her but she told him she is going to meet me today.

Obviously he was not happy but did not complain and told her maybe Jen and I should wait a bit longer before having sex. Just like we were before. He also asked if she would like to spend new year together. Jen told me she have not replied yet but since I will be with her during next 3 weeks she can give Aaron 2-3 days.

Now I was hard again. Jen asked me if I was to lose my virginity and put condom on me. After putting condom on me she started giggling while looking at my penis. She apologized but told me my penis look funny in condom. Now I must told you guys I have gotten bright pink condom and they do look funny.

I align my penis to Jen pussy and pushed slowly into her. Her pussy felt so warm and when I fucked her it made very wet sound. I was not able to hold more than 10 stokes :'( and came inside condom. She did not said anything about my performance.

I asked her how long did Aaron last with her she told me she does not remember and she did not timed it. I told her she can tell the truth I wont feel bad. She was bit reluctant but told me one she saw mobile before starting sex and after it took almost 50mins including foreplay. I asked her and how much was sex she told me don’t know maybe 15min or half of today sex.

She also told me she had bareback sex with him but he did not came inside her. He promised herhe wont so she allowed him and just before coming he pulled his penis and came on her tits. I asked her how many times she had sex will Aaron since Thursday. She told me 6 times out of which 4 times was on Friday. I asked her of she comes while having sex she told me mostly she did not come only once while intercourse.

We talked for an hour before she left for her room. Tomorrow we are going to our home for Christmas holidays. So I don’t know when I will update again.

This feels like a real story. I'll give some advice. No one wants to go to the extent George has, but he has a point. It seems like you're focused more on how the more unsatisfied she gets, the further she's going to want to pursue your own fantasies. I understand that this isn't always going to be a temptation you can avoid, and you don't want to send mixed signals, but what I should be seeing that I'm not seeing is proactive things you can do for her that still fit the role that you want, ways to show her you care while not being the 'dominant alpha male'.

Cucking should be mutual or beneficial to your partner. You both should be having fun or she should be having fun at your expense--as long as you're okay with that. But how you beg and plead and push her out of her comfort zone, then seemingly neglect treating her well to push her into his arms, that doesn't reflect on you well. She's tried so much to do these things for you and it seems like your only real priorities are what you can do to keep her doing what she is doing, no matter what she says or how...honestly kinda pissy and uncomfortable you sometimes portray her to be. Not that it's all bad. She does seem to be having an okay time, if a bit conflicted and--if I haven't misunderstood things--somewhat left wanting by you, but this doesn't seem to be a result of what you've been doing for her as much as her tolerating not getting what she should be getting from you.

Let's start off with eating pussy. You haven't learned how and you should be treating it like it's your last final this year. Take her out, do things with her, show her a good time, and SATISFY her. It's possible that you're finding what you want in a relationship too, and you're willing to risk losing her--maybe that's even what you want most of all, and you think it's worth it. However, even if that is what you want to have happen, it still is worth giving it all to your girl. She sure is trying for you, you know? I'd love you to come back and make a post not just about how much she's into Aaron, but that she went to bed at your house fully satisfied, even if you didn't even HAVE sex.

Show her why you're her boyfriend and not him. Otherwise, I'm really not sure if you'll be able to hold onto her or have the mindset to be able to have a healthy relationship in the future where this stuff is involved without a bit of hurt before you learn that.

Just my two cents.

Last edited:
Daniel, take.Bashie's advice to heart.

whitney said:
Congrats to you , but be careful what you wish for. He had her 6 times on Friday well she likes it then . And the bareback pulling out not good . His hard cock was leaking inside her when he fucked her, it only takes that lil bit of man seed to start that tummy getting bigger cucky.

Pre-cum (some of it is invisible to the eye) of an 18-year-old can easily get a woman pregnant if it is her fertile time, even if he pulls out and squirts on tummy or over tits. 20% failure rate.

Jen and Daniel will have 3 weeks together to talk about how things are going in their relationship, so there is no need for Daniel to do anything different to what he usually does.

Daniel needs to be himself, that is what Jen fell in love with. He dosen't have enough money to get into a fierce competition with Aaron, taking her out all over the place. I think Dan has been looking after Jen very well while handling exams and lectures, and a long-distance relationship.

A worry that I mentioned near the start of the story was the risk of Aaron getting Jennifer pregnant - and he has already started taking silly risks on day two with non-use of a condom - pre.cum emissions is a worry as age 18 is the peak libido age for men.

Another worry would be if Jen or Aaron looked at this website, and got upset at their love life being read about by tens of thousands of strangers (most not even registered members). It is difficult to guess if Jen and Aaron would feel betrayed or humiliated.

Congratulations, Dan, on your plans coming to fruition. Aaron knows he dosen't have Jen in the palm of his hand (yet), so he treading cautiously, and asking politely for what he wants.

I think Dan will quickly develop skills of having sex, and Jen will guide him as to where he can make further improvements.

I am very impressed how Jen willingly gives Dan truthful answers to his sexual questions.
Very good disclosure when they talk to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.