• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

want virgin gf to date others

• Thread starterDaniel97
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
SquirmingSub said:
Daniel,

I do not think people will outright oppose your post from earlier today. While Aaron could/would be a friend with benefits (FwB) for Jen while she is in college for what could be regular encounters, this is something that many women would find enjoyable and in some cases even preferred. Yes there are other women that would prefer more of a one-night stand scenario while some women in this category tend to have a rule for no more than 1 to 3 hook-ups with the same guy. With that said, every woman is different and their preferences also can change over time.

As far as contacting Mike (douchebag) from the bus/bus_stop; you mentioned that she was board so she messaged him, was it your idea or Jen’s to contact him via text? It would seem that Jen and Mike exchanged some information about each other, some limited images and I am assuming that Mike did not know that you were there with Jen as party to the exchange. As you noted, Mark does seem like he would be completely different type of guy than Aaron is. As Sarah noted, Mike seems to be fairly aggressive in his approach towards Jen, confident to boarder line cocky of sorts. Now that she has been with Aaron which has taken her virginity as you desired and she has also been with you she will likely be much more open to experiencing someone like Mike if not Mike given the chance.

I think Sarah said it well “Jen sounds as though she would be willing to meet him if Daniel encourages her to, but there is, obviously, a high risk of STD's if he has been sleeping around (and he probably has) - this could infect all three (Jen, Daniel and Aaron).” and “If he finds out about the cuckolding, the train guy might tie Daniel up while he fucks Jen.” There is something to be said about your partner being with another man that knows clearly that you’re a cuckold and is ok with that as part of the arrangement.

So what do Jen want? Would she prefer Aaron and you only? Would she prefer to play the field with possibly a regular guy and some occasion one-nighters? Would she prefer you only? This is indeed a conversation that you should have with Jen in the near future as she has had an opportunity to let what has recently happened set in.

As to Mike, if he would seriously like a shot at Jen and if he believes that she is still a virgin, she should insist on a health check for STD, etc and if he really wants her, he will do it. If he will not do it, then I would move on without a second thought.

Was interesting how you and Jen for the most part turned her texting with Mike into mutual foreplay of sorts leading up to you fucking her with your condom covered penis. So I take it that Aaron has been the only cock that she has had bare inside of her pussy. Something you will likely be denied for some time to come.

it was my idea to contact mike. Jen have just lost her virginity she is right now looking for relationship with only me and aaron. She is uncomfortable with having one night stand.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
Daniel97 said:
it was my idea to contact mike. Jen have just lost her virginity she is right now looking for relationship with only me and aaron. She is uncomfortable with having one night stand.

Daniel, Good to know. If Jen would prefer a relationship with only you and Aaron I would recommend nurturing this arrangement/relationship and not push her to be with anyone else. Jen has turned your fantasy into reality and could indeed give you the lifestyle in which you seem to be seeking.

I agree with SquirmingSub. Keep Mike out of this. At this time concentrate on Jen, Aaron, and you. Mike will only bring trouble and could turn off Jen to any kind of relationship. Time to start thinking with your big head and not your little head.

Awesome thread so far, cuckolding before sex that is dedication!

Have you given Jen an orgasm?

Daniel97 said:
Some people will be oppose to this post but here we go. Today Jen(and i) chatted with that douchebag guy from our last bust trip. He have messaged her before but she blocked him.
Jen sent hi to him and in few seconds his reply came and he asked is Jen was in town and want to hookup. Jen told him she is in town but does not want to hookup. She was bored so she messaged him. He referred to her as babe and told her if she will meet him he can change her mind about him. Jen messaged him to tell her about him.

He told her his friends calls him Mike and is 19 year old. And he is a musician. Jen asked what he plays. He told her he is plays drums and sometimes guitar but rt now he was looking for a gig. He also told her that college is not his shit. He is completely different then me and Arron. I don’t like his but Jen talking to him made me hot. I was pressing jens boobs while she was typing message to him.

Then Jen told him a bit about her. I told Jen to tell him that she is virgin that’s why she cant hookup with him. He told Jen he could easily fix that little problem. He told her maybe they can meet nothing more in a public place and if she don’t like him she can leave. Jen looked at me and I kissed her neck she told him she will think about it.

I told jen to mention she like his pic. His pic was him showing off his tattoo on the side of his six pack. He told her if she likes it he can show her his other tattoos. He then sent his a pic wearing only underwear. He have a lightweight body builder body but kind of unnatural. his chest and arms have many tattoos. And he had a large bulge in his underwear and when we zoomed we could see the outline of his semi erect penis.

Jen told me she does not like tattoos but when I pressed her breast her nipple we erect and she was totally aroused. He told her “u saw mine now show yours”. Jen told him she cant sent her pic. He told her come-on she cant leave him high and dry at least show her boobs. And he sent his penis pic to her. Jen and I was shocked that he sent his pic. It was erect and had lot of veins. I removed her shirt and told her she can sent one pic.

She took a selfie wearing bra and sent to him. He said she is HOT but I want to see whats underneath. This all to much for me and I leaked in my pants. I did not came but kind off cummed I don’t know what happened. Jen was rubbing her pussy through her jeans with her other hand. She told him she got to go and kept her mobile on bedside and begin to kiss me.

We got naked and I fucked her using condom. It was the best sex is ever had (lol out of two times) It was so hot I cant believe it. After having sex we saw few messages from him he was angry that she left him high and dry but told her they should meet just to talk tomorrow. Jen replied she will think about it.

We still have not decided if we want to meet him or not
we will not meet him most probably.

Absolutely not. It's better. You know yourself if you're being truthful and what we're going to tell you about being more attentive to her. You know when you're not. But far be it from me not to tell you good job for taking some of that to heart! Good job!

Daniel,
Congratulations on Jen and you losing your virginity.

As SquirmingSub said, "Daniel is going to need to become proficient with giving Jen great oral and find ways to continue to develop there intimacy even if and while she is seeing Aaron." I wholly agree with this statement. As a cuckold, you will want Jen (or future GF/wife) to fuck others while staying with you. Whoever the woman is will need a reason to stay with you while she explores sex with other, and probably better, lovers. Otherwise she will disappear from your life as she enjoys better sex.

Jen is not yet having many orgasms from intercourse according to your posts. If you start working on your oral skills she will likely start having organs with you. She will still want the sex with Aaron or others yet want to get that great oral servicing from you. Over break is a great time to explore, practice, and learn how to do it. Get Jen to tell you what feels good. Don't give up until you get it right. Go down on her before you have sex and then again after you come, especially if you cum before her! This will pay your great dividends in your life.

jwff said:
Thanks for keeping us updated. Did either of you meet up with Felix again, or was that the end of that?

On that point, you might consider sitting down with Jen to hash out how your cuckolding dynamic should work on a go forward basis. If she knows that you're interested in her flirting with other guys on a casual or opportunistic basis, you're more likely to see more situations similar to New Years; also, if there is mutual understanding, you won't have to bring in up as often, and you're less likely to run the risk of coming off as nagging.

Also, have the two of you spoken about how cuckolding will work in the new year? How does Jen feel about continuing the cuckolding play? Does Jen intend to diversify her liaisons and cool things with Aaron, or will she go all out and intensify her relationship with Aaron?

The original month trial has cum and gone, and if Jen didn't want to carry on with an extension, she would have raised it with Dan. Jen/Dan are allowing opportunities to present them for cuckolding, without setting "boring rules" in place.

Douchebag and Felix were unexpected curveballs, and it could work out to be more fun to just deal with each cuckold opportunity as it pesents itself.

I am not ruling out that one day, Jen might find herself pulling some carriages at a private party (and loving it).

We have to remember that Jen is inexperienced HERSELF.

It is wrong to say that Jen is up to speed and Dan is too far behind.

Truth is that both Jen/Brad are fast learners, so sex enjoyment is sweeping through their heads, and they ARE ALREADY discussing cuckolding as they go.

Everytime Jen/Brad cuddle, they are communicating powerfully.

I don't see the need for BIG TALKS, little talks are better for Jen because her emotions are changing day after day as she delves deeper and deeper into her new life and getting used to College and musical beds.

Dan said his intention was that Jen look back on her College Days as being a period of her life when she had SOME FUN. He didn't want her to miss out on going out with her College friends, because her boyfriend was in another town.

I feel sorry for girls who date macho guys who freak out with jealousy if another guy stops to chat.

Jen spent last night with Aaron and she told me they had sex 4 time through out the entire time she was with him.
First time they had sex at afternoon after they came back from registering for classes. She told me as soon as they reached her room they started making out and had the wild sex in her bed. They were so lost in lust that they did nor ever Aaron did not wear condom. Jen told me she had an orgasm and did not even realized Aaron was not wearing condom until he orgasm and she realized he came inside her. Afterwards she washed herself and they went to buy plan b pills.

Afterwards they went out and came back to his room where they made love two more times but wore condom. Jen told me it was awesome Aaron was able to last much longer and this time he used more technique and able to make her cum multiple times. And they once again have sex in morning without condom but Aaron came outside on her stomach and boobs.

Today also they plan to spend the together at his room. The though of Jen taking morning after pill makes me very hot. It always make me harder when Jen tells ne they fucked bareback compared to wearing condoms.

See my comment on OHW

Daniel - Wingman and the others that posted on OHW today, all of which had valid concerns. Looking forward to seeing how you address them.

Dan , she will be prego in 6 months, Her tummy will get bigger come summer time buddy . You have lost your sweat heart

Congratulations. Things are going better so far than anybody thought likely. You obviously know Jen and her kinks and submissive sides well. Good job.

If she is more into the submissive side, and to diminish her connection to Aaron, you might want to tell her to call Felix and set up a date. And perhaps tell her to seduce him.

Questions you should ask yourself frequently (and perhaps share the answers with us if you wish).

On the axis from Strong Yes for (A) thru indifferent to Strong Yes for (B) how does Jen feel about:
Fucking you vs. fucking Aaron.
Obeying you as a submissive vs. doing what as she decides.
Having one boyfriend vs. having two.
Having two boyfriends vs. having one boyfriend and many other guy sexual encounters.
Having you for love and Aaron and/or others for sex vs. having you for both love and sex.
How much she is doing these adventures for you vs. how much for herself.

Many other possible questions along these lines. Please consider others.

whitney said:
Dan , she will be prego in 6 months, Her tummy will get bigger come summer time buddy . You have lost your sweat heart

Whitney - Maybe Dan is the type of guy that would want to support Jen and Marry her even thought she has had another guys off-spring. I know guys that have done just that.

Dan - I with George on this, some could questions, things that we are all sure that you have considered.

Pulling out is not a proper form of contraception, pulling out is a myth. You should probably talk about it with her and work out a proper plan whether going on the pill or IUD. You don't want to introduce a baby when she's not ready. That may change her life forever.

wingman asked me few questions in OHW.
wingman said:
Daniel -

I agree with a few others here that have some questions about the sex between u and Jen.

How much have you guys done, was it with condoms, did u make her cum, etc....
On the relationship side.... what have you guys discussed? Has she recommitted to your relationship??

If she is not in a committed, but open, relationship with you... then she is just a girl dating multiple men. In that situation, any one of her men can win her over completely, and all others will loose completely.

As you have said earlier, winning her over completely is Aron's objective. So unless you stop their relationship from developing, you will soon loose her completely. If that's what you what, then enjoy the ride... but be ready.
Jen and I done it 6 times till now and its always have been with condom. I have given Jen few orgasms, Jen tells me its ok if she does not orgasm because she felt good anyways. And not to worry about giving her an orgasm but to be my natural self and relax during sex and not view it as some kind of test.

As for relationship note Jen tell me she love me the most and she have some feeling for Aaron but she want to spent her life with me.

I talked to Jen since her classes have not started yet she and Aaron met after lunch and they went on date. when I talked to her she was packing an overnight bag to spend the night with Aaron. I told Jen to make Aaron wear condoms and she told me sure and not to worry she still have few morning after pills left.

Thought of Aaron cumming inside Jen drive me mad with jealousy and horniness

i woke few minutes ago in middle of night(early morning?) and cant stop thinking about what they must have done tonight. Their classes will be starting in the morning so they only have last night to make up for all the sex Aaron missed.

Jen and I have already talked about birth control and she told of she have tried birth control pills before when we were not having sex but they made her sick so we will try other alternative.

I will try to talk Jen into starting a relationship with someone other than Aaron maybe with felix when she is back at our hometown.

One more thing i am able to have ejaculation two times in single session. I cum too quickly during my first orgasm of the session some times by just by single touch and in one worst case her hot breath.
Just thought of humiliation turn me on is there a way to orgasm even faster especially during second time? I want to see Jens reaction if I prematurely ejaculate both times.

I'm glad you are enjoying your situation. You need to learn to eat her pussy before you have sex and then after sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread