want virgin gf to date others

• Thread starterDaniel97
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitney - it does make a person wonder.

I think she stayed at school and got fucked most of the weekend , Wonder if shes taking it up the ass for the school lover .

Would love an update! Hope everything is going well!

Daniel posted elsewhere that his laptop broke and he was holding off on updates till it was fixed.

whitney said:
I think she stayed at school and got fucked most of the weekend , Wonder if shes taking it up the ass for the school lover .

Hillary Clinton will be feeling depressed today, after Bernie Sanders roasted her chances in New Hampshire Primary.

whitney said:

this comment makes me hot too bad i cant masturbate.
anyways she have recently started taking it in ass.

Have you gotten there or just Aaron? Are you still been seeing her weekends? Does kendra know what she's holding the key to yet? So many questions. Would love to hear more!

danwcap said:
Have you gotten there or just Aaron? Are you still been seeing her weekends? Does kendra know what she's holding the key to yet? So many questions. Would love to hear more!
just Aaron have gotten there.
yes i am still seeing her on weekends but this valentine weekend she would be with aaron.

Are you enjoying her without a condom? Are you able to feel the proof of her lovemaking with Aaron inside of her?

Are you enjoying her without a condom?
No i like that only Aaron is cummning inside her

Are you able to feel the proof of her lovemaking with Aaron inside of her?
she does not have sex with Aaron before she comes to visit me so i am not able to FEEL the proof of her lovemaking with aaron.

Dude, ur killing us here!!! Lol
When is ur laptop gonna get fixed??!!
I hope ur reserving some time for a seriously long post when ur back on the air.
Is bet if u took donations from ur followers, u could buy another laptop. Lol

What sort of emotional pressures are you feeling from being locked into your cb6000?
Have you told Kendra yet why she is holding the key?
Did you spend Thanksgiving with your own family?

What sort of emotional pressures are you feeling from being locked into your cb6000?

I had my laptop crash today, and it took hours and hours to get it to restart on F8, then I restored to 3 days before and it is back to normal.

Saraha said:

I had my laptop crash today, and it took hours and hours to get it to restart on F8, then I restored to 3 days before and it is back to normal.

hmm emotional pressures of being locked is kind of hard to tell its like i am always horny but not able to do anything about it.

yes i have told kendra about the key at last she was very shocked and curious.

i spend Thanksgiving with my family, why do you ask about Thanksgiving it was so long ago.

Daniel97 said:
hmm emotional pressures of being locked is kind of hard to tell its like i am always horny but not able to do anything about it.

yes i have told kendra about the key at last she was very shocked and curious.

i spend Thanksgiving with my family, why do you ask about Thanksgiving it was so long ago.

Can't remember why I asked you about Thanksgiving.

Is Kendra going to remain Keyholder?
Did she want to see the cb6000 on your penis to satisfy her curiosity?
Did you spill about Aaron and Jen cucking you?
Do you think Kendra is curious enough to want you to keep her in the loop?

Looking forward to your long post about what happened since your last update. How are you and Jen?

Sorry for not updating last few weeks..
Lot of things happened last few week and I wont be able to go in details but I will try my best.
Jen spent valentine with Aaron after getting approval from me since this valentine was on long weekend they had 3 days to make love to each other and she told me they had lots and lots of sex especially on president day since valentine most time was spent on date and not in bed.
She told me he took her to a nice restaurant on valentine and then took her to his room. Jen told me as gift she wore a sexy white transparent lingerie and as soon as Aaron saw the lingerie he went mad with lust. They had sex till 4 and her pussy was completely filled by his sperm. After sleeping for some time Jen went to toilet and told me a large amount of cum leaked from her pussy to all over her legs. When she returned Aaron was awake and hard and they fucked again.
And next day was just sex sex and sex with only taking break for eating. They even took a hour long shower according to her.

Jen and I make up for missing valentine by having some wild sex last weekend and I even got to fuck her ass. Its definitely tge highest amout of sex I have gotten in a week. But I am still unable to last much longer and first time I came even before I could remove my underwear.

On Kendra’s side I told her about my chastity belt is was shocked but also curious. She told me she wanted to see what it look like and after college I showed my cage to her. She as me few questions about it and why was I doing this. I told her about my fantasy almost gave her a heart attack. She told me she was glad that I shared this with her and she asked me what I was doing for valentine. I told her I had no plan so we decided to go to have fun together nothing sexual except for her feel my cage and checking if I was still wearing it.

I was locked through out the valentine week and I was longest I went without cummings.
I will try to go into details for the events from last few weeks if I get free time.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow and Robert39
Daniel,

Good to see that your still doing well. Between Jen and Kendra, you may have your hands full especially if Kendra is also open to your fantasy.

I am hoping Kendra cums on board and wants you to touch her body all over without pentration, even sleeping with you some nights with your cage on. (the warmth of each other's body, skin touching skin, falling asleep holding hands).

I wonder if Kendra can keep her mouth buttoned up, and not tell her friends about your fantasy. :yumyum::love::yumyum::call::call::call:

Saraha - You and I have the same thoughts about Kendra's involvement with Daniel.

Status
Not open for further replies.